youtu.be/cKPbCC4U6vY
myfreemasonry.com/threads/american-pickers.19147/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who are these guys?

Who they?

Do you need a quick rundown?

Extreme Buttsecks.

to shove the most antiques up eachother's buttholes

to buy rustic garbage and resell it for 3x-4x what they paid?

go back to Sup Forums

Checked. This is pre op bogdenoff

fake memes

Her.

>people not being redpilled enough
their endgame is to take all Americana and rebuild old america.

>its a Frank goes off on Homo Hollywood episode

Gathering bits of Americana for their jewish overlords so they can harness their white energy to power a giant circmucision robot

Why did the history channel go to shit? They use to have documentaries and informative shit, but now it's just these dumbasses hauling around junk and buying old garbage.

>Pawn Stars bow to pickers
>In contact with hillbillies
>Possess picker-like abilities, masters of 'The Bundle'
>Control middle America with an iron but fair fist
>Own rusty signs & lampshades globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient picker blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities in Iowa (Pickergrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of Scrap metal research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be coke machines from the 50s
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Iowan barns & Area 51
>Native American scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and old NASCAR jump suits
>They own Indian motorcycle labs around the world
>You likely have Indian motorcycles inside you right now
>The Pickers are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of rusty children's bicycles to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the picker bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent Hillbilly in under a week
>Nation states entrust their glass coke bottle reserves with the twins.
>The pickers are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society

sell their shitty fucking shows to stupid Australian channels

If you live on a farm with a barn and a bunch of old stuff, you'll be sure that they will be by to rape you tenderly.

Shitty boobs.

Well, franks end game is to bundle.

He is the bundle king.

>pawn stars bow to the pickers
>rule Iowa with a iron but fair fist
>rumored to be in contact with ayy lmao antiques collectors

I'm really confused, can someone give me a quick rundown on these guys?

They are still the garbage men to you know who...

What's the episode where they pick one of those vintage vibrators for curing hysteria and the short guy starts making weird sexual advances on the other guy?

>He is the bundle king.
He does like stick bundles.

kek irl

I was surprised all those fag-bombs got by the censors for TV. just shows what kind of power they have i guess

TFW YOULL NEVER BE IN BOGDAWORLD

The call that saved Iowa.

End game?

Might as well ask what's their beginning game?

They're alpha and omega

The bogdanoffs bow to the pickers?

They take turns, if you catch my drift.

Fucking kekx1000

Did the pickers agree to be a forced CTR psyop on Sup Forums?
Did Richard Spenser?
Did Julian Assange?
Did the boganovs?
Did milo?

> this? Again? Wut? This?

Butt which I should which?

Not at first but Frankie sold them both out behind Mike's back in exchange for an old oil can

To jew old people out of heirlooms

You have proof?

Getting good deals.

To plunder "hiney holes",as Mike calls them, across America and erase all traces of Americana.

Anybody got a link to the bit where Mike laughs about blacks being lynched

To Jew old innocent retired farmers. I like antiques and shit but they don't even hide it on the show. They have whole scenes where it's them going
omgomgomg I found this super rare sign worth like 20 gorillion NEETbux but I think this old senile fuck doesn't have any idea what it is. Watch this!
>boy gee wizz Farmer Joe, this looks like a rusted piece of shit I can only really risk this paperclip and gum wrapper I found in my pocket just now, hoe about it?
>ehhh, it seems like it's worth a bit more...
>fine fine, I'll throw in this ball of lint
>meh, I guess if it'll bring someone else happiness sure
>HAHAHAHAHA what a retard man, I cant that stupid fuck didnt know what this particular 50s sign is highly valued among Betty Boop enthusiasts! I'm going to make like $50,000 off this shit ahahahaaha

No, we need a basic gestalt.

CAN'T WAKE UP INSIDE

it's this

youtu.be/cKPbCC4U6vY

tfw you look at houses of all these hoarders and every day your animu collection looks more and more like them

I used to love this.

Are they still picking after all these years? Must have been 8 years ago when i last saw

They've been partners for decades. They just eventually got picked up on TV is all.

Yeah they're still doing it

For anyone that hasn't watched the friendly jewish hucksters, this post has kindly relieved you of the need.

I feared this. Listen, do not freak out but there's a high chance they are involved with some time travel. All the shilling on their behalf on this weeb site may have altered something. My dakimakura is looking a lot of Frank but it was specifaclly made to so I'll hold my suspicions for now...

wtf man that was kinda hilarious

Imagine if they came to a house with a room like this

>Why did the history channel go to shit

Nancy Dubuc.

HONEY HOLE

This is like finding the holy grail of _____

The little fat guy is 52 and, while he's dated women, he's "bad" with them. In America, having a television show makes you worthy of most women, so these two guys likely have women throwing themselves at them, especially in the meth lovin' hillbilly states they visit. I'm beginning to suspect that perhaps the little fat guy isn't actually into women. Thoughts?

What would satisfy you that he's straight? That he gets married and throws away half his possessions and income for the rest of his life like Brendan?

Anyone have vid? I need to see this.

to suck as many dicks as possible in the back of a van. seriously, am i the only one that sees these guys for what they are? gay dudes, driving around, butfucking eachother.

Degenerate tattoos into the trash she goes

They keep everything they find in an underground so that when the nuclear hits and civilization is wiped clean, we can restart from the 50's, the last non-degenerate era, and try again from there.

Ebin bread

Put me in the screencap

BOOMERS RUINED AMERICA

Last night an user unironically had a really detailed rant about Mike's connection to the freemasons and that basically he collects a bunch of stuff for his lodge.

I should've capped his post

myfreemasonry.com/threads/american-pickers.19147/