>not gonna last
>wrong
>wrong
You guys could at least try.

Drumpf is a mess

>Oy Vey!!!
>The goyim made the wrong choice!!!

A vote for Trump is a vote for Zionists, you cuck

A vote for Hillary is a vote for globalist, you faggot!

Nice narrative, shill.

You're delusional if you don't think that Zionists have influence over both parties. Plus, it seems to me that Trump is keeping the Jews on check.

>These next

Hello shareblue

Milo was a victim, this can't be understated. This doesn't admonish him of responsibility, for what he said. He isn't a paedophile, though. He is still the same degenerate kike that he always was. Ultimately, why do we even give a shit about him? Redditors that are defending his comments please KYS. Defending him for not being a paedophile is allowed.

>no one could ever have beliefs different from mine
>they must be paid to espouse these beliefs, because my worldview says those beliefs are impossible to reconcile
typical conservacuck

>tfw you're polls showed you would get 99% of the vote then lost

mfw you still believe "approval ratings"

Here's that article in summary:
>He's black, y'all. He's black, y'all. He's blackity-blackity-black, y'all.

>Zionist have influence over both parties
I agree
>Trump is keeping the Jews on check
time.com/4676837/donald-trump-anti-semitism-threats/
hamodia.com/2016/04/14/trump-meets-jewish-media-days-ny-primary/
timesofisrael.com/ivanka-trump-gives-birth-to-beautiful-jewish-baby/
whitehouse.gov/trump-stands-with-israel
Seriously???

Sage

Alt right was too easy on capitalism

This isn't even good shit posting, it's just retarded. Sage

>>Zionist have influence over both parties
>I agree
>>Trump is keeping the Jews on check
>time.com/4676837/donald-trump-anti-semitism-threats/
>hamodia.com/2016/04/14/trump-meets-jewish-media-days-ny-primary/
>timesofisrael.com/ivanka-trump-gives-birth-to-beautiful-jewish-baby/
>whitehouse.gov/trump-stands-with-israel
>Seriously???
First fucking things first: You have to ease into normalizing the ovens.

>making up terrorist attacks
???

The shill is referring to the media trying to say trump was making up terrorist attacks in Sweden.

and Bowling Green and Atlanta

>False
>Irrelevant
>A new one is coming soon so again, irrelevant
>Who cares about Britcuck Parliament
>Rand and several other Republicans are working on replacement bills
Hole Lee fuck
You are retarded and a massive faggot

15 is legal in 90% of Europe
Just saying
Why is that such a trauma in the US?

It's 16 in some states I think, but the broadly acceptable age is 18, just where we drew the line

>Why is that such a trauma in the US?
Moral busy bodies who are under the impression teenagers aren't already fucking like rabbits.

WOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODSWOODS

The thing is most states where the AoC is 16 have "romeo and juliet" laws. It's to prevent the 18 year old from going to jail for having a 16 or 17 year old boyfriend or girlfriend. It doesn't mean that a 40 year old can legally bang a 16 year old in those states.

doesnt matter, the real point of the election was to install Tillerson to get the sanctions lifted and Exxon's 500 billion $ Russian oil reserves liberated for Putin and Exxon. Mission accomplished. Trump's fuckups are just an irrlelevant sideshow for you proles.

>right wing has a pedophile and nazis

so we're on equal ground now?

Kinda funny seeing how burgers despite having free speech and trump in office manage to be bigger cucks than us

Ah well I learned something today

It's just shills Hans

So what was the Bowling Green massacre?

Oh look --- a Killary voter

i dont think its shills anymore

you are starting to lose the information war because our side got to comfy shitposting memes. meanwhile lefties went from safe spaces to antifa

>what was the Bowling Green massacre?

it was a nobel peace prize, shill.

I really don't care if someone is globalist or not. Globalization creates a dependence on overseas markets so putting more interest in international governance is as good a policy as any.

Exactly. I lost my virginity to an ugly girl when I was 15, and girls around 14/15 dating college guys was pretty common. Nobody gave a shit 20 years ago.

>you are starting to lose the information war

not gonna happen, juergen, as long as
CNN and NYT doing the left's bidding.

also, violence by antifas.
and libtards chanting allahu akbar.

basically, we can't lose.
unless we fall for their tactics of division.

see milo.

yea that head of the alt right movement that we here at Sup Forums all support haha

haha

ha

>antifa
They are red pilling more normies than anything else.

CTR You really are low on the pole

go suck your boss for a better job.

These sharia blue posts are becoming too blatant, no nuance anymore 0/10 would not propaganda again.

>I'm scared and I need big strong leader man.
>My mild case of autism and paranoia makes me afraid of the jews and minorities
>it helps me to live my life if anyone who disagrees with me was paid to do so.

Pathetic frightened child.

>go
BACK
A
C
K

>not wanting people to shit up the board with retarded shill posting means you're scared of disagreements

A big hook with some tasty bait on it that the left gobbled down like the short-sighted morons that they are?

Fuck I'm stupid. Ice been expressing my opinions on the Internet for free when I could've been getting paid...

Daft, scared, paranoid motherfucker

If not wanting to invite the same societal collapse that's been happening in Europe means I'm paranoid, then yea, I'm paranoid as fuck. Get off your high horse you arrogant twat.

I'm just not scared bro.

>that statue

lmao what the fuck