Katy Perry throwing white privilege red pills. Bitch just show me the tits

Katy Perry throwing white privilege red pills. Bitch just show me the tits.

youtu.be/Um7pMggPnug

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c5Wo9XwauNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.
It's the same as modern American "communists" using Apple products and drinking Starbuck's.
She's still degenerate.

See this for further explanation:
youtube.com/watch?v=c5Wo9XwauNw

>show me the tits
she's fucking repulsive, m8

make up on a pig and all that.

Yeah, I posted on phone and meant to say "pretending to throw red pills". This video is woke tier shit meant to appeal to fucking morons

U wouldn't fuck those tits? Cmon now, she's a vapid cunt but those some tits

So her message is to not buy her shit music.

Interesting strategy to sell albums. Wonder how many dipshit lefties will purchase this on their itunes without realising they are stupid cunts.

Milo was a victim, this can't be understated. This doesn't admonish him of responsibility, for what he said. He isn't a paedophile, though. He is still the same degenerate kike that he always was. Ultimately, why do we even give a shit about him? Redditors that are defending his comments please KYS. Defending him for not being a paedophile is allowed.

That's some photoshop mate.

She doesn't look that good. I mean just look at the video you posted. She's aging rapidly. Her womb is still unused. She's going to die an old hag with no family and she won't realise until it's too late what a dumb cunt she was for her poor life choices.

If you look close enough you can see her hitting the wall in slow motion.

This is more like Lib privilige

Good. Whores must be punished for their sins.

This,
He fucked up with the way he conveyed his views and there's no excuse for it, but he isn't a pedo.

IMO this is a planned attack

You don't see her blue pilling? She's saying wake up from your nuclear family utopia and wake up to the rhythm of a cultural modern liberal ideal. Ohh, you like that black guy right? Gas is bad for you guys we gotta go green. Don't you see the danger!? You're dancing like zombies!

This kind of shit is so far in the past and so shallow that it thinks it will trick people into these dumb ideas using the exact same tactics it denegrates.

Fuck that cheese pizza peddling mouthpiece.

Probably is

Oh she for sure blue pulling. I left out key word "pretending" cause posting on phone.

This is capitalist propaganda
The only loyalty is to yourself and plutocrats. No religion, no race, no sex. The only culture accepted is what that capitalist makes.Only individual cash grabs. Communism and capitalism are horrible systems. At least acknowledge that we live in a capitalist system.

There's something especially sickening about a millionaire pop diva telling the average person that they're the ones "living in a bubble".

Yes, she's pretending to throw red pills and like other user said it's more too show multiculturalism.
like your white utopia is no good

You are playing right into the marxist lie. Captalism is what raised the middle class out of Serfdom. Crony capitalism, where you pretend to compete and the new business is wrapped in red tape by crony capitalism's enforcement arm government is an entirely different beast. Don't fall for the marketing hype and instead focus on what these policies mean to you personally individually. Good luck not being mind fucked along the way.

Don't worry massive FAGGOTS like you are largely tolerated in your society.

i feel you on that. their "holier-than-thou" virtue signalling really gets under my skin.

Of course, would bang her 200%

Why are you spamming this, Limey?

>Bitch just show me the tits.

Her tits are saggy and probably fake, ugh.