Mark Cuban hits Trump HARD again

Sorry rural and/suburban retards, this is the power of intellectual, attractive city people

Letting the numbers do the talking. Mark Cuban not-so-subtly shaded President Donald Trump with a No. 46 jersey at the NBA All-Star Celebrity Game in New Orleans, Louisiana, on Friday, February 17.

The Dallas Mavericks owner, 58, rocked the tongue-in-cheek jersey in response to his ongoing war of words with Trump, 70

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SdqBcLV1DEk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've been warning you fucks for months about 2020 Democratic Presidential Candidate Mark Cuban. 2020 may be a bumpier ride than Sup Forums thinks

Yawn

A Jew being a jew. I wonder how he'll like the state run camp? If you see him do you think you'll ask for an autograph when your in the soup line?

one guy is the most powerful political figure in the world along with being the most famous, richest President ever, the other is playing memeball with a bunch of nogs and c-listers

Half as good as the Timberwolves.

Mark Cuban is an actual Jew, who cares what he thinks.

>Cuban still being this upset he wasn't picked as VP

What a faggot. Let it go Cuban.

RESIST. Jewish millionaires and billionaires are the hardest hit by Drumpf's policy of not doing whatever Jewish millionaires and billionaires want

>Mark Cuban
>was a literal who until he got lucky by buying some URL domains while living in his parents basement, after borrowing some money from his dad
>"HURRR LOOK AT ME I'M SO GOOOD AT BUSINESS! I DO HAVE A SHOW!"

I hope Mark Cuban and his whole genetic line die in a plane crash.

>Jewish billionaire son in law is adviser on middle east and Jewish billionaires in his cabinet like mnuchin

What, like handing the economy over to Goldman Sachs or supporting a one state solution in Israel?

Trump is everything Trump wishes he could be.

>Is more famous
>Is richer
>Has hotter wife
>Much more successful TV show
>Is President

What a jealous little bitch lol

>rural / suburban retards

i like this meme
t. trump supporter

This same Jew was sucking Donald's cock when he thought he could Jew Donald. He showed his Jew horns when he realized Trump couldn't be Jewed. Many such cases.

>not-so-subtly shaded

Why does the media think it's okay to write in ebonics?

>Cuban is still asspained that Trump is more successful than him in every way

>mark Cuban now unironically thinks he can run for president
He honestly expects leftists to vote for a white male billionaire?

Fake and gayest shill reply of the day. Cuban is a nonentity, dingus

>Growing my own produce
>generating solar power
>improving my soil through rotational grazing and composting
>wood heat, basically free
>able to shoot in my own back yard
>cant even see my closest neighbor
>my property is measured in acres, not fractions of a city lot
>No city taxes
>less laws and regulations
>No diversity, no problem

You sure I'm the retard, OP?
Because, I'm pretty sure I just spelled out why I'm not the retard.

I'll agree suburbia is retarded though. HOAs are a shit and you still have neighbors.

>1 post by this ID

You could've said the same about Trump in 2013

Mark Cuban is a malevolent Semite who needs to be deported back to his own country.

He actually wore 46 because it's double 23. Michael Jordan's number as well as many other players. He wanted 23 but when he couldn't get it chose 46

Cuban is so butthurt that he'll never be the President and Donald fucking Trump is

Why is it that rural and suburban white people vote against their own interests? Idiots who live in their 90%+ white safe spaces, and have crappy jobs thinking that republicans can help them.

But it is true, city people are better, hence why they flocked to the city for work and their better degrees and qualifications.

Trumptards also need to realise that immigrants don't cause wage compression. It's they're stupid retarded white ageing american population that's also the cause of all this tax.

Gee, no wonder white suburban woman are starting to prefer street wise black men.
youtube.com/watch?v=SdqBcLV1DEk

Honestly. White men, and their baby boomer parents a fucking embarrassing, and completely detached from modern day reality. Spastics.