Why are rural people such ignorant and conservative?

Why are rural people such ignorant and conservative?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk
vdare.com/articles/average-iq-by-state-honest-numbers-at-last-0
brandongaille.com/list-average-iq-by-country-and-american-states/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Hall_problem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I ask you the same question, just replace rural and conservative with city folk and liberal.

because they r low iq

Hey samurai.

One day you will understand that the knowledge of rural people is superior as it has allowed them to survive for millennia.

yeah you mean why citty people so smart. right?

everyone knows you and that forces you trying not to be a degenerate
in cities you are a no name useless shit, no one cares if you are a pedo or a horse fucker, so it triggers degeneracy

The rural kids that go to university tend to stay in cities where they can find employment, leaving uneducated people in their home town.

Not that being educated and urban makes you enlightened or anything, but you get the idea.

yeah. you meant people like me?

Why are city slag so arrogant and blind?

Think of rural and suburban shitholes as human farms.

The people who live there are made to have shit tons of kids, and those who are born with high IQs, or are genetically exceptional are taken away and moved to the cities.

Those who stay are exterminated, either by the police, random shootings or meth and the cycle continues forever.

Are there any rural areas in Japan?

Why are niggers and spics "such" low IQ and liberal?

yes. I grow up a villege where only 300 people live in.

It was SOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING SHIT

>city folk think this way
thank god you're losing the culture war

Stop comparing, samurai. Those villagers have everything it takes to survive.

I grew up in a town of 50 people. I am an engineer in the oil industry so I'm probably going to be living in rural areas for the rest of my career.

I wish there were more opportunities in small towns for other professions

Lol, nope. They depend on goverment's support.

Who build road for such small villege? "tax payers in city".

Rural people as well as inner city college kids are super ignorant and conservative because of their limited experience. They haven't seen enough sides of the world to develop their opinions so they end up in backwards traditionalist mobs that fear change and compromise.

-Who grows food for the city?
-The rural villagers.

-Who grows food for the village?
-the rural villagers.

OP BTFOd.

Adding more to this. West Virginia is the most redneck state in the U.S. It's nothing but white hicks who live in the mountains. Their state's average IQ is 98.7. Take a look at this map at look at all those rural areas like Montana and North Dakota and Wyoming which have high average IQs. Meanwhile, the average IQ of a nigger is 85, and 90% of them vote Democrat. Also the poverty rate among niggers is 20% The poverty rate among West Virgnians is like 11%. So fuck off with your rural people are stupid bullshit.

City people are ignorant like you op.

You need rural to survive. You ever eat vegetables or meat?

Forgot image.

They may not be as intelligent but at least they care about tradition. culture, and their people.

Winning

who grows food for city?

> farmers in abroad

yeah and rural villagers want to impose traffic tax on foods from abroad.

We can import cheap food from them.
Rural villagers are useless in first world

what an ungrateful nigger you are
your father should have thrown you in a river

>live in a city
>go to a school
>meet more people from different cultures
>realize most people from other races are ok

>live in rural town
>population is 800 people and they're all white and uneducated
>family has never met a brown person and doesnt trust them
>family has never been to school and doesnt understand taxes
>learn from the good people of pol.gov that all non white people are going to genocide you unless you genocide them first
its pretty simple actually

I throw me into college instead. And I took ultimate red-pill.

They took the vargpill.

If you don't live in a farm you're pretty much a nigger

2 nukes weren't enough...

with enough beating you might throw it up, and shove down your throath some respect

I respect them for being PARASITE of society.

It's amazing to know how they obtain money from city people

that chart is so fucking wrong

>they don't produce your food
>you die
top kek wtf faggot

consider the following
>nuke all big cities in the world, leaving rural areas untouched.
They will do just fine for themselves

>delete rural areas and leave big cities
good luck in the purge nipfag

Without "rural people" you wouldn't eat.

I guess it boils down to two things.

1. They have less time to think about stupid shit like feminism or blm, be it micro-aggression or checking their priviledge because non of the fucking work would get done.
2. They know that life is hard and should not be further complicated.

Rural is superior in many respects.

防犯カメラ作動中

I will import food from abroad.

Big farm companies are providing huge amount of food for me with cheaper price.

the red dot is the new leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk

This, OP. Country folks will survive, no matter what. City folks can't keep themselves alive once the grocery store runs out of products.

HEY RETARDS STOP FUCKING TAKING THE BAIT AND THEYLL FUCKING GO AWAY

GOD DAMN WHY ARE YOU ALL SO GOD DAMN FUCKING STUPID!?

DAY IN AND DAY OUT THE SAME THREADS AND YOU FAGGOTS CONTINUE TO REPLY

STOP FUCKING DOING THIS SHIT GOD FUCKING DAMNIT FUCK YOU ALL

No, samurai. Everyone knows that Japan doesn't import rice.

The rice that you put in your belly everyday was grown by the callous hands of your villagers.

Bow to the folk knowledge and traditions of the villagers.

>highest IQ
>north dakota and montana
can you imagine? that is some high brow satire right there

If i want your opinion on how to start a fucking world war with a country 100 times larger than yourself and then get two of your major expansions turned in to parking lots, and then have your emperor bow to a marine corps general, and then have your culture subverted by americanism and then be born a male but look like a female and cry about conservatism because all the real japanese are getting laid and you haven't seen a pussy since the dog you beat to death three years ago lifted its tail. I would ask you for your opinion, until then shut your fucking slope mouth and go back to sleeping in your fucking locker sized cubby bed, you subhuman.

edgy kid figured out the world uh
woah you are shouting some twisted logic at him, get ready for some kamikaze

Doesn't matter if we reply, so long as we sage the thread, mate.

In Alabama?

Everyone is. But at least the conservative ones do a less damage.

Peasants can live without the city folk, however, city folk would die of starvation without peasants.

KEKED so hard

We impose over 700% traffic tax.

Do you know why?"for profit of ignorant rice farmers "

They are national traitors. They force us to buy higher price of rice.

How is this good thing?

Here's more sources that confirms the high IQ of North Dakota and Montana, which are extremely rural:

vdare.com/articles/average-iq-by-state-honest-numbers-at-last-0
brandongaille.com/list-average-iq-by-country-and-american-states/

The rural people are stupid stereotype is not true.

Stop trying to take muh guns

Yes it does matter because a lot of people don't sage. You might. Regular stupid faggots don't. If you just don't reply the thread will die. You're giving OP what hes paid for. Stop fucking replying REEEEEE

animefags BTFO

WV has a low IQ because of poverty and hookworms, which is an exclusively white people problem here.

I can confirm that your IQ is lower than mine.

chekced

btw,

>IQ test mean something

No, samurai. You're stupid. You took the blue pill instead.

You went to college just to learn to despise your rural roots. You have to understand that the traditions and knowledge of the villagers are ALL THEY NEED to survive and to preserve the true niponic race and culture.

Genuflect NOW. BOW TO THE VILLAGERS ANCIENT TRADITIONS. ACCEPT TRADITION OR KYS.

I believe that the IQ in North Dakota and Montana is high but it cannot be that high in Texas/California/Florida, that's not possible.

They took white only IQs probably.

Lemme redpill you all for a sec.

In America only the lazy stay in rural areas.

They think they are essential but they are just working a leisurely lifestyle job as a "farmer" that's heavily subsidized by the government through subsidies. Some of them get paid not to work because the government. If some "farmer" were to sell their grain at non-subsidized market price they wouldn't have enough to pay their electric bill and will throw a hissy-fit because they "the backbone of America is being abandoned".

This is a job that doesn't require much self-improvement to succeed so there's really no incentive to do so. They sit at home and watch television mostly. In the main season they labor maybe 20 hours before they hire illegal immigrants to work below minimum wage

Meanwhile the vast majority of food production comes from highly advanced corporate agriculture who just send a dozen GPS controlled combines across 100000 acres.

It all comes back to how voting districts are established where 10 people living in the middle of nowhere in South Dakota have as much voting power as 40,000 people in Millwaukee so politicians keep pushing out handouts to them. Even welfare programs in cities are made to help farmers with things like food stamps.

The vast majority of the economic productivity comes from urban areas and because they're underrepresented with the current democratic system, cities have to support all these rural folk because they can't abandon their comfortable lifestyles.

>brazil
>87
>not 30
hUAIHAEUIHAIEHUHAUE

98.7 low for white people. But the average IQ of a nigger is still 85 and the average IQ of a spic is still 92. The states with the lowest IQs like California, Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana are overrun by spics and niggers.

So it's OK to abilish farming in your country but not OK to abolish it in other countries, right?
Are you the proxifag from yesterday who told a story about how he hates his rural parents and wants to sell their land?
Keep shitposting m8, you are using great b8. Enjoy while it lasts.

note: Higher IQ than niggers of any states or country in the world

Samurai,

If you exclude our minorities from the sample, our IQ is actually much higher than yours.

>Be country kid go hunting, grilling and walks through the forest
>dad gets a computer in the 90s
>by high school have A+, Net+,MCSE and CCNA certs

Go to city for college but cant stand the amount of stupid people and blind liberal ideals.

Go back to country but no IT jobs, become a mailman, still get shit from city folk about being some redneck. When they dont even know the difference between a roth and traditional IRA.

My IQ is 145, Nip. Fuck off.

>muh iq

IQ tests have enormous cultural and language biases. Avg IQ of Spain is 98.

It's not that simple, you newfag shill. If you have been on Sup Forums for any long amount of time, you would know that the opposite is true.

Thanks to our constant monitoring of Jews and studies involving racism we know so. The most racist people begin in multiethnic areas. The big racist groups/ white national groups get most of their new members from places like LA and NYC. Those people then move to places like MT and are some of the more active members in the racist communities.

you ARE fucking idiot

It is so called "comparative advantage".

if abroad nations have comparative advantage to produce food. let them do it. and import foods.

so total utility of society will be increased.

Most business men with higher qualification are conservatives. The only people that buy into liberal cancer are degenerates with rich parents.

>live in rural town

>half hispanic, half white

>a few blacks and indians

>everyone gets along fine even if we talk shit behind folk's backs sometimes

>only overt racism is from the ultra-poor who work below minimum wage, regardless of ethnicity

>democratic locally, republican nationally, mixed vote on the state scale

>tons of well-paid engineers (mechanical, electric, chemical) hired locally from local farmer's university

>tons of diversity for being cheapest ME and CE program in the country

my IQ is 530000. user

Explain Texas, then.

actually we just want to be left alone.

Yeah, maybe twenty years ago. There are several culturally neutral iq tests which have been conducted in the USA.

Texas is overrun by spics.

>
>KEKED so hard
>
>We impose over 700% traffic tax.
>
>Do you know why?

Yes, because the wise shoguns understand that Japanese culture can only be preserved by the villagers you despise. Their way of living needs to be protected for the good of the nation.

BOW NOW TO JAPANESE FOLKLORE.

You are right, If IQ meant anything you fucking whale stabbers would have realized that without those "mean conservative farming folk" your country would fucking starve to death in any emergency situation where fucking cargo ships could not get you food. That being said you fucking dalmatian beaters didn't have a problem eating your own before and i doubt you would have a problem doing it again.

Yes, and yet we have a flat 100 IQ.

I will let you try and worm your way into explaining this.

MINE TOO

sorry. but we can grow plants in factory.

Technology can BTFO you guys.

if once cost of food going to be high, we can shift our production way.

This is how advanced country and advanced people works.

Spics aren't as bad as niggers, that's why you're average.

>we can grow plants in a factory
>implying you have enough factories that you can actually sustain your whole population and not the rich elite that live in those nice rural areas away from you city dwelling scum and your shitty tech and office jobs where you don't learn any worthwhile skills other than bowing to your boss like a little bitch boy and getting bullied by girls on the way home from work because you look more female than they do.

50% hispanic should yield an IQ below 100.

I guess Tejanos are roughly equal to whites.

Your argument has fallen through.

No, you can't. Not without making food impossibly expensive to produce.

HYPER OATS will never be real.

>sorry. but we can grow plants in factory.

This is not about growing plants, samurai. This is about protecting ancient Japanese culture and identity.

Okay, let's see if you can solve a simple logical problem. A murderer puts 3 bottles in front of you. He tells you one of the bottle contains a deadly poison. The rules of the game are you have to take one bottle and put it in front you. Then the murderer will drink one bottle. Then the murderer will drink the bottle you took earlier and you'll have to drink the remaining bottle. Assuming the murderer knows which bottle is poisoned, what is the probability that you're fucked?

No idea what the other guy is arguing with you about, but if I were to try and explain it, I would say: first, the sample doesn't include illegal who are probably likely to be low iq; second, the spics who immigrated to Texas legally are smarter than the average spic; third. Texas attracts people from all over thanks to its thriving industries which have need for smart, educated and skilled people.

98% is pretty damn good considering our minority population

yeah. you guys are so not good at science.

caliculate,

we need 2000kCal per day.×365
Japanese population=almost 130,000,000.

In our plant factory can annually produce 4000kg/ha of potato
100g of potato=73kCal.

how much do we need factory?(in other words, ha?)

we can solve the problem with science and economics unlike you

>slope abandons thread after strong americans nuke his logic
we did it again boys, U S A

>murderer put 3 bottle
>1 bottle contain dead poison
>140%

And how does your plant factory work exactly? Well? Come up with a scheme more efficient than planting shit in the dirt and letting it grow.

I guess you're not even going to try.

Here's the answer if you're interested:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Hall_problem

>a fucking dot

Look at those super smart city folk.

>only produce 292,000k worth of calories
>you need to produce roughly 26 hundred billion calories each day to sustain your 130,000,00 people
i thought you gooks were supposed to be good at math

Damn, I thought two nukes were enough