Are Mixed people considered Blacks?

When a black/white couple have a mixed kid, is that kid seen in the eyes of black men as "black?" I imagine blacks have some sort of need to stay chocolate colored but ofcourse mixing with the white superior genes to make a caramel baby. Is that baby accepted as black? Or are they seen as an isolated demographic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJZIBx1fpUU
youtube.com/watch?v=2yKm4m1dcaY
youtube.com/watch?v=iwjc1GmbfRs
youtube.com/watch?v=QwCCj8Dx-gk&t=00s
youtube.com/watch?v=z8lFgFgj3cA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mix anything with white and its no longer white

One drop.

It's a nigger in my eyes

Its OK though, I'm all for race mixing.

Arab/Anglo comes out well.

But do blacks see them as their own kind, or is it just like some individualistic race outside of both circles?

Hmm not always.

But blacks I reckon will take them in as their own.

Thats nice really isn't it?

I guess so but I only ask because the "BLACKED" vs "BLEACHED" meme. If you get bleached, do blacks see that as progress or genocide?

Tommy Sotamayor went on a rant about how white people have more pride then black people because the second a white person has visibly "one drop" of non white blood they are no longer white.
This isnt just racists.. If a white guy has a kid with another race he will identify his child as that race..
We have the most recessive genes of all races... this should come to no surprise

I don't know but most Whites consider them Blacks. I've known a few and they would say to Whites
> "Akshyually I'm mixed race -both White and Black."

k.. You're still a fucking nigger.

Our race is fleeting and there is no where to call home

But I'll save that for another thread

t. mixed Arab/Anglo Brit

I know whites will consider them niggers, but do blacks put them under the same umbrella as themselves?

Some blacks get very offended by their girls getting bleached.

Probably more as progress, since mixed people can integrate easier with whites.

Anything nigger is nigger.

No

>Are Mixed people considered Black?

Black Guy here.

No.

i've had a black tell me she's not black but brown, and I stood there like, "You're black."
Mixed blacks integrate with Blacks not with whites.

I didn't mean to offend by saying nigger, just memes.

fbpb

this is how it's seen in the eyes of everyone else as well

Well, would you rather be friends with a complete nigger or a white/nigger mutt?

Just date light skin yellow bone bitches

Problem solved

Let's say I have a clean glass of water If I added a little bit of dirt to it and it mix it around the glass of water is still a little clean but there's still dirt in it so you call it a dirty fucking glass of water

I know that you prick but do blacks still consider that glass of water to be one of them.

I know whites see them as niggers but what about actual niggers

blacks see them as their own because they look negroid.

Perhaps. Its not like blacks will be a world-wide minority anytime soon.

The large majority of 1/2 black 1/2 white (mullatoes) look black. But the large majority of 1/4 black 3/4 white (quadroons) look white; many are blue eyed or blonde.

Since interracial sex has been legal for about two generations now, the quadroon population will increase, and befuddle both sides of the race debate.

>But the large majority of 1/4 black 3/4 white (quadroons) look white; many are blue eyed or blonde.
No, quadroons look like lighter blacks, octaroons same.

I think for the most part they do but will still mock them for being different. It will be begrudgingly.
Depends on the state. It was banned in Mississippi until 2001.

>
you're in denial. Google image 1/4 black 3/4 white and see for yourself. Most of these people look white, like the children I posted (biological children of Soledad O'Brien).

I don't think blacks can formulate that throught

quadroons and octaroons look black and are integrated into black society.

Most American nigs are already mulattoes and consider themselves "black" anyway. "Black" is mostly an American term at this point, separate from Africans by centuries of race mixing. just like "white" isn't a country in Europe, just a European mongrel.

It depends.
Some blacks will call them half-breeds. There was an entire """gang""" within my high school that called themselves the L's because they had light skin.

Contrary to what mainstream media will have you believe, the most racially concerned people in America are minorities.

That's ridiculous. Octaroons do not look black. You don't understand how genetics work if you think they would.

Again, just do a google image search "1/4 black 3/4 white." These people look white for the most part (of course there are exceptions). The black genes are dominant and hence mullatoes look black. But they are eventually overwhelmed by the sheer number of the white genes.

Argue for CONTINUATION.
Not for SELF-JUSTIFICATION.
Mixed people exist, it is done. It should not be promoted though or continued.

I'm telling you from my experience, I see quadroons/octaroons as black and so do blacks.

One drop rule, OP. Mulattos are blacks.

As long as they embrace the whiteness than they are an improvement

Some are see it as man/woman theft, some see it it as an upgrade. Top 10 lists of blacks are 7 heavily mixed, 3 actual black. Ergo they are sworn in on the mixed is better meme by the social engeneers.

>I'm telling you from my experience, I see quadroons/octaroons as black and so do blacks.
Anecdotes are irrelevant; there are mullatoes who look white (Rashida Jones), but we all know the vast majority identify and look black.

Short of outright fraud (Dolezal), blacks tend to accept anyone who identifies as black, including people with very distant black heritage and even North Africans (I know many North Africans who claim "black" status for the social and professional perks, and the blacks accept them). That doesn't mean the average quadroon or octaroon looks black.

They Are WorsecThen blacks.
they act white when destroying whites
And act black when demanding gibs

all of the quadroons and octaroons look black, I would see rashida as black irl.

fpbp.

"First black president" Obama was 50/50, so yes.

>NIGGA U AINT BLACK U LIGHT SKIN NIGGA GO PLAY WIT DEM WHITEYS CRACKAS BRO U AINT BLACK U AINT TRUE BLACK NIGGA

see, first black president was mulatto and he looks black.

They do see them as a third thing, a very desirable third thing.

Isolated demographic, they're clearly not white and blacks generally hate them.

see, this is the problem with racism. It runs into fringe cases and starts falling apart.

Race is a societal construct, not natural law.

youtube.com/watch?v=LJZIBx1fpUU

This isn't even a question.
Please, Fuck off.

Almost all blacks that have been worth a shit were actually mixed race. If you take that away from them, black accomplishments would look extremely paltry

They're certainly not considered human

huh, they look like no other. like the human will subconsiously know they are born in a post 2001 world.
if any north african or syrian tells you they are white know they look like the two kids on the right.

No it is not. A European is a European and a subsahran African is a Subsaharan African. The fact that there are mixed people does not make everything a social construct you moron.

its a new race, and there willl be more of us, we are called americans

I can't really tell the difference, DESU.

>60 / 10 / 31 / 8
>[
same.

1/2 black 1/2 Anglo here look white. Race war comes blacks will shoot first ask questions later like whites I suppose.

>Update
no they don't, obama is half anglo.

is Obama seen as black?

No, those kids look like albino niggers.

I'm, one look nothing like him.
Yes to some No to others.

>113683536
bro, you're black.

Not either.
Daywalker
Ghost
Dampeal
is what it is.

is a half-fox half-wolf a wolf?

no.

Depends on which side of the ideological spectrum your black stands. If you're looking at black people on the leftist side (US specifically), they will share the feminsit/SJW view that "There are no mixed white/black people. As soon as you have one black person in your ancestry, you're considered black"

That way they can ensure that they will completly fit into the victim role even when they have a white biological parent.

black

Heck, you got Elizabeth Warren thinking she's an Indian. Whites I'm looking at you.

his father was Kenyan though. most african americans have atleast 20% european in em.

no they don't.

all of that is black.

only when convenient

black

Majority rule, yes they are. The thing gets reversed when whites become a minority. In Brazil a lot of shitskins walk around claiming to be white because the majority of them are even blacker.

Yep, and race wars are not convenient. Fuck it though still voted Trump. Least get to gas some kikes.

you're stupid if you think i'm wrong.

irishmen would buy black women by the dozen and have an insane amount of mulatto children with them and sell em away. it's how poor irish trash made money. most other whites considered it bestiality but they didn't give a fuck

They do. It's why they don't look as black as full Africans.

I would be a race traitor for her

it's not called being a race traitor if it's top-tier. you're from Norway come on you should know by now

i'm arab/anglo. the moustache is on point.

If a person is +90% white I don't think it matters. Something like a 60/40 split either way is different though, which is about what most mulattos here are since blacks are like a fifth European here on average.

they look exactly like africans.

monkey-faced bastards

How do you even improve perfection that is Nordic?

>DOCTOR THOUGHT SHE WASN'T MINE!!

explain this then?

1 drop
You forgot then opened up your borders insanely in the 60's now white man is going the way of the dodo bird from loss of habitat.

>Some blacks get very offended by their girls getting bleached.

yep

You're kidding right? Why do you think the whole "lightskins" thing exists? Obviously it's not all of them, but on average they're a fifth European. A few pictures doesn't change that.

You seem to be more interested in keeping the label "white" around rather than keeping actual white people around. Which one is more important?

youtube.com/watch?v=2yKm4m1dcaY

Pic related. Yeah it's wikipedia, but it's actually linked to 2 sources.

Yes

>Tommy Sotamayor

dropping obligatory black american redpills in here

>Are Black Women Sweeter, More Feminine & Submissive To White Men

youtube.com/watch?v=iwjc1GmbfRs

>How Savage Are Blacks In America & Why Is Everyone Afraid To Discuss It?

youtube.com/watch?v=QwCCj8Dx-gk&t=00s

>Serena Williams Marries White Man & IM UPSET ABOUT IT, Here IS WHY!

youtube.com/watch?v=z8lFgFgj3cA