Why does being red-pilled lead directly to depression? Ever since I have started coming here...

Why does being red-pilled lead directly to depression? Ever since I have started coming here, I have become more and more depressed.

How do I reverse this? I just want to be normal again....Am I broken forever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Lb5L-VEm34
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113511733
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, you're just emotional weak minded.

Learn to control your feelings and will become a godlike creature that will melt with the universe.

It took me 2 yrs myself to get over it, now I'm stronger than ever again.

Lack of empathy leads to that

Try to start caring about other people and you will be able to care for yourself.

Kill yourself then faggot

>Why does being red-pilled lead directly to depression?
A suddenly changing worldview does that.

>How do I reverse this?
Give yourself time to adapt. Maintain your health. Spend time with friends and family. Pursue hobbies.

>Am I broken forever?
No.

Sup Forums is extremely negative, makes me depressed too.

>this is literally me right now

Do you even breathe like a pro?

youtube.com/watch?v=4Lb5L-VEm34

The fact is you were depressed before you came here. Get over it faggot

I wonder who could be behind this post.

Taking red pills has given me renewed purpose on this gay earth.

What a depressing waste o' trips

This response may have changed my life.

That's the start of the red pill. That's only entry level. You have so many more stages to go, and there's no getting off the ride once it's started.

The good news is it ultimately leads to self improvement and inner peace

you just need to enter the second stage: being able to pretend you are bluepilled.

just a depressed goy

The truth can bring your whole world crumbling down. Make a decision to spread the truth and fight the evils in the world and your life will again have purpose.

>why does the red pill lead to depression

Because there is absolutely nothing you can do to resverse this. Its too late. Just accept things will get progressively worse and live your life while you have one.

Faggot.

>have this exact pic
>doesn't say nigger
>saved

It's part of the course user.
You were lost, you noticed the errors and inconsistencies in society, so you sought enlightenment from the forbidden library, you swallowed the redpill.
As a result, you realized your fears were not only justified, but that things are way worse than you had anticipated, you become desperate.
But as time passes, this unease morphs into anger and motivation to better the world. You consume enormous amounts of knowledge and better yourself in order to be able to purge society from its sins.

My advice for your depression is to better yourself, go lift, acquire knowledge and be the best version of yourself. Live life following your ideals whenever possible.

You are a deep leaf

It's time for you to continue being redpilled:

God created you, knows everything about you and unconditionally loves you like a part of His family.

If you don't think God is real or even if you think you're not worth that kind of love, God still loves you.

Eat broccoli and get at least 30 min exercise each day

same, i'm filled with self-hate

~!Cause im in too deep and im just a leaf. Up above in my head, Instead of going under...!~

Firstly, limit your time here. Secondly understand the world affairs are out of your control

Thirdly and most importantly, i wish everyone here didnt read a sensationalised clickbait article by breitbart or the daily mail and straight away base your views from that, without even reading a fucking article or looking further than ops screenshot. Breitbart is designed to get you riled up and in turn stresses you the fuck out, it does me. Theres always a backstory, so just limit the toxic sites you get your information from and stop believing everything people tell you here for fuck sake.

Care less about politics and more about sorting your life out. Get a job or a missus, making friends etc

Thats what ive learned anyway and i feel a lot better

>self-hate
fucking cuck
>seamonkey
kek

leafs are really good writers

because to be redpilled is to realize there is something very wrong with our world and way of life

you know deep down something has to be done, but you dont have the courage to do anything because life is just good enough to not go out in a blaze of glory taking all the politicians with you

at least there's no rapefugees in my neighbourhood :^)

feel pretty similar to OP. Exercise is pretty good for stress. Even just sitting outside makes me feel less shitty.

weak b8, shill

these threads are part of a psyop
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113511733

being bluepilled is depressing

being redpilled is invigorating

Kratom.

Take 4 grams, and youll feel great.
All natural too, no jewry behind it

>no, you're just emotional weak minded
yes
>Learn to control your feelings and will become a godlike creature that will melt with the universe.
hippie bullshit

The pain that you feel is the weakness leaving your body.
Just keep it up, you will be "normal" in no time.

It will until you find the spirit to fight jewry. When you are willing to fight, then your depression will be gone.

really? when I was blue pilled I was so nihilistic and depressed. it felt like there was nothing left to fight for.
>strangely, since coming here I actually feel motivated to live.

Because Sup Forums is full of infohazards and ill memes, which kind of have a peristaltic force behind them -like swallowing a pill-.

What kind of fruits do you expect a tree to bear, that's planted on corrupted soil to begin with? If the body of ideas you draw on is corrupted to start with, nothing "good" will come out of it.

Tell me of an any idea, you caught up on here, that enabled you to draw up a better future for you or any of your peers.

Gf left me 2 months ago.
Since then I binge drinking every night and chain smoke regularly.
I've got the day off work today and I'm going to stay in bed and browse Sup Forums and try to sleep as much as I can.
I've lost the ability to socialize and I don't care.

>replying to b8 thread

this is psyop
see

>Only 9 because i know i'm not a 10

That's the black pill, not the red pill. The red pill simply tells you what's wrong and why. The black pill says there's nothing you can do about it. Just find a way to contribute towards solving the problem. Or worry less about whether it will ever be fixed and just do your best to make things better.

Not bad leaf,not bad at all.

ahhh, i see.

Trips of Truth

You just can't handle the Truth. Being exposed to it all of a sudden makes your mind numb. So you instinctively avert your thoughts

The red pill made me feel a lot happier, seeing that I wasn't alone in questioning my peers. I'm also basically Sup Forums's idea of an ubermensch so that's pretty good for my self-esteem

Anyone know how i can reverse the redpill?

Thanks, I was so caught up larping, I almost didn't notice

suicide

move to somalia

You are not broken, far from it.

Accept the depression, it's your mental immune system reacting to the state of the world around you.

>normies basically have mental AIDS, and you think you are defective cause you have a fever and they don't.

Move to sweden and start hanging around with swedcucks, start reading swedish media, Huffington post, Buzzfeed, start drinking LOADS of starsandniggersbucks, and start watching swedish feminist party debates, you will be deep throating that blue pill in no time.

starsandniggersbucks coffee*

You haven't fully come to grips with it yet. We all went through it, you're not alone. It takes time to internalize.

Let it harden. Dissect it in your mind and in your soul. Own it. Let it become part of you.

There's no going back. You're here forever now, and soon you will become stronger than you can imagine.

good post leaf

>Ever since I have started coming here, I have become more and more depressed.
>How do I reverse this?
I thought acoustic people were good at recognizing patterns

fag alert

I've never been as happy since being red-pilled. Grow some damn balls.

If you need to go on an anti-depressant I recommend Effexor XR. It has the side effects of also being an appetite suppressant and it delays orgasm.

>tfw 2clever 2behappy

Sup Forums is dark because the truth is dark. It's a necessary evil. If the world wasn't so shitty Sup Forums wouldn't need to exist.

Sometimes you have to look into the abyss even if it hurts, because in that abyss are monsters waiting to destroy what you love. We're here to stand at the abyss and keep watch.

RAREPEPE
A
R
E
P
E
P
E

Use it to your advantage.

>anti-depressants
>red pilled

Hey user. Know what you're going through. The answer is not caring and taking a neutral standpoint on most things. The redpilled are just as brain damaged as the liberals but on different sides of the spectrum.

It's better just to say everyone on both sides are idiots and be happy with your own personal choices and beliefs which with a very high probability will not be extremist in any way...unlike the blue hair liberal endless crying RESIST shitstorm of reddit or the neo nazi gas them all CAN'T STOP WINNING conservatives on Sup Forums.

Trust me. Neutral = happy life.

All I know is I feel better, I lost some weight, and I can make my girlfriend cum 10 times in a single session now.

>(((pharmaceuticals)))
KYS

>anti-depressants

"As a man increases wisdom, so he increases his sorrow."

That's from Ecclesiates I believe.

>shove that horseshoe up your ass.

Nihilism can do that to you. You have to learn to channel it in a different way. I was always conservative but got red-pilled so hard that this happened to me too. You feel like nothing matters anymore, but then I realized that's the best way to live your life. I live a stress free and drama free life because I don't let little things get to me and ignore petty BS from normie friends because in the grand scheme of things NONE OF IT MATTERS! Nihilism is how you cut out all of the bullshit in your life and enjoy your life more, don't let it depress you

Because you're wrong, and on the wrong side of history. Turns out being a bad human being means living a shitty life. That's one nice thing about reality.

good quote, lad

>No u guise, medicine is a Jewish plot.
Fuck, you guys are retarded. Do you think chemistry is controversial? Do you really think that medicine is pretend? Do you really think the brain is some kind of Christian transmitter from God, and not a purely physical organ that responds to chemicals? How fucking sad is it that you people are exactly broken, damaged types that need to fix their brains, but you angrily and ignorantly repel any and all attempts to fix your failed self. Sad.

>Learn to control your feelings and will become a godlike creature that will melt with the universe

Not really hippie bullshit.
You'd be suprised at what you could do when you have true wisdom.
(True wisdom is the ability to have an emotion pass through and over you, and you, yourself can observe it conciously and not be effected by it.)

try LSD

It helped me get over it, you are just not red pilled enough

>You consume enormous amounts of knowledge and better yourself
good

>in order to be able to purge society from its sins.
what?

underrated post

it is realization of the ubermensch, that much of society lets us down, because we are superior

all you must do is realize the truth - you ARE THE UBERMENSCH !

>Self improvement is mental masturbation

i don't remember who said that

leaf schoolshooter incoming, screencap this

I have the same problem man, but from being here I learned that I should kill myself for being weak minded

stop being a pussy.

Wow.

Funny how something so simple can blow my mind.

Thanks user

Red pilled is accepting your purpose. Sup Forums is so fucking stupid nowadays. Try leaving the house u fat fuck

Don't worry OP, it will start to get better after around 1 year and you should be fine after 2 years again. But this includes lots of reading and improving yourself. You have to get out of the Untermensch phase.

you just motivated me to study harder and continue working out even though i vomited today in gym

That's strange. I'm becoming happier. Is this normal? What's happening to me?

holy shit that image is so accurate

Welcome to reality

you spite, you dont swallow

learn to take the redpill

wtf i love leafs now

Hello Kek

because
1.you realize you are a cog in the machine,and the machine is bleeding to death.
2. You dont know what will you do next,and what you are doing.
3. you feel betrayed.
4. your ego tells you have a duty. but your self is defeated already.
5. you arent sure if its true.
6. you fear for yourself and feel insecure.
7. you feel guilty enjoying yourself while the world is fucked.
8. you overthink and become paranoid that the redpill is a joke,in this case you arent redpilled yet. but you dont trust me.
9. you didnt see life going like this.
10. you know how vulnerable you are alone.
11. you are alone, and you know its unnacceptable to go around your sociale circle and dump the redpills. they might confirm you are wiered.
12. this point...........is for you to complete

>Do you think chemistry is controversial?
No

>Do you really think that medicine is pretend?
No. But pretending that happiness can be sumed up to one chemical sure as hell is.

>Do you really think the brain is some kind of Christian transmitter from God, and not a purely physical organ that responds to chemicals?
The ability for cells to transmit and receive into 'the unending aether' is quantifiable.

at first it might be what you call 'depression' but i promise you it leads to greatness and superiority once you pull through. nobody will ever be able to deny you the truth. ever.