EU - usa Relations

Should EU start abandoning its relations to the usa and start bilateral talks with individual states.

It starts to look the usa is not functioning anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-europe-trump-idUSKBN1601DS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dibs on Maine

I mean if the EU comission wants to commit a political suicide, then sure, go ahead.

That's what Bannon is going to do with europe.

Can't provide link due to spam detection algorithm, but it is in businessinsider.com

Difference between EU and US is that EU is not a nation state, it is merely a trade union.
Trade union that has greatly overstep it's boundaries and starting to think it has any authority to rule over it's member states.

US on the other hand has a Federal Goverment.
Sure, you could try to go and cut off the middleman from US dealings, but don't expect the Federal goverment to just be silent about it.

US should tell them to fuck off.

I know it exactly, but divide and conquer should be done by both sides.

I don't believe anymof EU members want to be in the position where they have to take any deal available (except bongs of course).

EU draws it's influence ENTIRELY on international approval.

Approval of EU is tanking in member nations as it is.
Relationship with Russia is extremely tense.
Invaders are constantly flooding from the south.
Ruin US relations as well and who are you gonna be left with?
Fucking China?

It does not look EU is the one who is ruining relationship.

EU needs UK more than UK needs EU.
It doesn't have to take any deal it doesn't like from EU or from US or from Russia, it's the other way around.

EU needs it's memberstates more than the memberstates need it.

Well we could start by opening embassies in California, imo.

It's probably a question of time until California splits with the US.

Really? Besides the constant badmouthing by the EU comission and considering him a threat, rather than trying to find a way to actually cooperate with the democratically elected president of the United States?

You're sure they're not ruining the relationship between US and EU by not respecting their democratic elections?

It's not Trump who tried to interfere in their elections dipshit.

Bongs have managed to fuck themselves into situation where they have to accept what is given.

Eu needs its members as much as usa needs its states.

We have reached the point when Eu might be usefull.

Oh that's right, EU comission isn't selected by democratic elections, my bad!

EU should be either reduced to pure trading block it was in early 90's or completely dismantled. Relations outside of trade should be bilateral with all non-EU countries.

>EU is not a nation state, it is merely a trade union.

EU is abomination between super national state and economic alliance.

Stay in topic kid, you can't troll me.

So russia and usa could fuck you in the ass?

Get some lubricants, you are going to need them.

How can you cooperate with someone who thinks you shouldn't exist?

>EU comission isn't selected by democratic elections, my bad!

Neither is any government, usually. Only presidents and parliaments are elected by direct vote.
Well, in the USA, not even direct vote. So the US president has less legitimacy than presidents elected directly.

But if you say "blabla EU commission was not even elected", why don't you say the same thing about your own government which wasn't even elected?

You honestly think that EU has the right to tell the Sovereign Nations of Europe who they're allowed to trade with and on what terms?
You think they won't just cut out the middleman when it's clear the middleman is screwing them both over?

Difference between US and EU is that the states in US generally speaking need the federal goverment a lot more than the memberstates of EU need EU.
How about you fuck off you shill and stop disgracing my flag with your filthy lies.

>implying direct vote is best for a federal goverment
You're literally asking for hegemony of metropolitan areas over the regions which produce all the resources and food for those huge masses of people.

Europe is too diverse to become an unified state, even without immigration of shitskins from 3rd world. Purpose of EU is to destroy European nations, European peoples and European culture.

>How can you cooperate with someone who thinks you shouldn't exist
Finland manages that with Sweden and Russia just fine.

And putin is the savior of the white race?

He is Russian oligarch.

>Imperial Japan
>North Korea
>USSR
Up next
EU
UN

KARJALA TAKAISIN SAATANA

EU fanboys too good for being friends with Russia and too retarded to know individual US states can't conduct diplomacy.

Fucking morons

People should stop looking for a saviour and roll up their own fucking sleeves.

The sooner EU sinks the better it will be for everyone.

You are probanly too young to actually remember glorious yya and finnish mark.

You need to use your monthly salary to book a flight to germany and of course you wouldn't go there without passport. Trading with each european country required tons of lawyers to handle regulations. Sure. It was like a heaven.

Should US start abandoning its relations to the EU and start bilateral talks with individual countries.

It starts to look the EU is not functioning anymore.

I'm just stating the obvious. In the US, you can win the presidency by just winning more, though smaller, states. Win like 30 small states and you got the position.

In any other countries that elect the president by popular vote, the majority of direct votes decides who is president.

>You honestly think that EU has the right to tell the Sovereign Nations of Europe who they're allowed to trade with and on what terms?

You can't trade under your own rules, if you're an EU state.

That's what your glorious leader told he is going to do.

>letting in refugees
>allowing Brexit to happen

EU is weak and needs to burn.

No. You are too weak to even talk about weaknesses.

>Purpose of EU is to destroy European nations, European peoples and European culture.

Any proof for this statement?

>inb4 the Kalergi-Rothschild-Bilderberg-Soros plan

Ah, can't wait for you all to fuck off home.

>individual US states can't conduct diplomacy.

Not now, but they will in a few years.

Ja EU direktiivien noudattaminenko ei ole sitten vitunmoista pilkunnussintaa ja byrokratiaa? Ei se myöskään mitään asianajajaa vaatinut että voi myydä tavaraa ulkomailla jos ei ollut vitun idiootti.
Minulla on vielä niitä vanhoja rahoja tallessa muistoina ajoista jolloin suomella oli vielä itsenäisyys.

Toisaalta etpä varmaan osaa suomenkieltä puhuakkaan kun tuo on todennäköisesti proxy.

Says the country that has the Euro.

lol

What are they going to do about it?

Vaihda takaisin englanniksi, ettet vallan munaa itseäsi noilla metsäläisillä jutuillasi.

It hurts me how true that is.

Except that you can't do that. I mean sure you can meet with foreign ministers from each country, but in terms of policy, most economic issues are dealt with thru EU law. And nobody is gonna break those laws for you.

circle back toooo
and thanks for working for me. Shit, I didnt even need Shillbux for that one.

I don't think that's gonna happen either. If it does, the EU will kick your Brits who live in Spain and other countries too. You know Brits fucking love to have a house on the Spanish seaside.. Fucking exoticism addicts.

It's obvious with their policy they just honestly don't give a flying fuck about various nations cultures or nationalisms. I don't think they are trying to be the evil league of evil but to them the romantic idea of a bureaucratic Roman Empire style state makes their junk tingle.

They don't really seem to care if it means a disintegration of national cultures and identities if they get to mold the melting pot .

Olen stadilainen sinä ituhippi

President Bannon made Pence visit obsolete. It is now in Reuters.

America is in total chaos.

reuters.com/article/us-europe-trump-idUSKBN1601DS

Suspend your voting rights in the EU institutions. So basically you'll have no say in what gets decided.

I mean if we break EU law, who is going to stop us? EU police? Will they put us in the EU jail?

That is so arse about face it is probably EU policy.

Niin minäkin ja hitsin kaukana ituhipistä

Then we'll leave Euro and drag the rest of you fucks down with us.

>you'll have no say in what gets decided
Like with the migrant crisis, yeah?

Or the economic collapse of almost half a dozen European countries?

Ei EU:ta kannata muut kuin suomenruotsalaiset, ituhipit, kommarit ja rättipäät.

You can leave any time, I pretty sure you already did it, but expect rest of us join you.

I enjoy my euroshekells too much.

To be perfectly fair we don't actually get any say in things as it is anyhow.
Germany, France and UK decided everything by themselves.

19 posts by this hothead

Newfag detected.

EU is just a collection of shitty laws. Even if they tried to punish you with "WE WILL STOP ALL TRADE"

oh no. Finland is self sustaining, and guess how many countries will actually agree to not trade with finland? The ones that dont fucking matter, because their economies arent tied to yours.

Abandon the EU ship. It is sinking, and always was.

It was painted as a beautiful idea, but in reality is just a fucking abomination masquerading in a decaying facade.

Sometimes nothing is better than a negative. Even the blood suckers in belgium can understand economics. the EU is a political, Social, Economic, and fucking moral DEBT.

THE EU HAS NEGATIVE VALUE.

weak bait

>everything I know I've learned on Sup Forums

>Everything I know, I've learned watching YLE

Strong baits are too much for you. You wouldn't be able to manage yourself.

Everything I learned working a government job in the Obama administration, holding the hand of the EU while they bumbled over what fucking color of parchment to use for a particular letter.

They Had a meeting for it.

I am not fucking joking.

>You need to use your monthly salary to book a flight to germany

Absolutely nothing to do with EU. More about changes in aviation industry. Back then modern low cost carriers didn't exist.

>of course you wouldn't go there without passport.

Hurr durr. Now you need either passport or ID card. Visa free travel agreements possible are possible outside of EU framework.

>Any proof for this statement?

Events in recent years. They have realized that destroying Europe is pretty much only way to unify it. That is why they are importing shitskins. They need new Europeans to destroy European nations and cultures.

Tapa ittes.

US can disband it's diplomatic mission EU and start to boycott representatives of EU institutions in all non-trade related things and only do diplomacy trough individual member states. Possibly they could even game individual states against the EU, even all of those. Simply offer worse deals trough EUs common foreign policy in everything.

As long as each country speaks its language there won't be any cultural disintegration or melting pot as you say. We're not America. You don't have to become "European" and leave your previous identity to be part of the EU.

EU is a union of nations, which includes cultures.

You're not going to see, for example, the French give away their French language and culture just because they're part of the EU. And the French, by a large majority, support the EU.

There's no conflict between maintaining your culture and being part of a economic or a security union.

Nobody will force you to learn a different language or stop calling yourself "French" or "Danish" in the EU.

You have to live here to understand that a culture is a lot stronger in Europe than in America. You don't have a history like we do. Our cultures can't simply disappear, as you've been taught by Breitbart propaganda. We have thousands of years of history, that you can see everywhere from architecture, language, genetic inheritance, customs, and so on.

European states have created the EU exactly because we have so much history, we have no doubts about our national identity. We just think that nationalism is an autistic ideology, it's like beating your chest just because you're proud to be autistic.

>economic collapse

You mean financial issues? Or did we suddenly lose like half of GDPs in a country? Did like people stop producing things en masse in any EU state?

I wasn't aware of that.

The "economic" crisis is just the bankers' crisis. Fuck them, let the bankers burn and bam, we have no more "economic" crisis. It's literally just a crisis on paper, created by bankers and their pathological greed.

And governments are guilty of taking on so much debt, especially in countries where their economy was too weak to support that (like Greece). Bigger and more stable economies (like Germany) can afford high debt, because they produce a lot of shit and can export their way out of debt, in time. Greece can't do that, because they don't have the same work ethic and the structure of the economy is just bad.

It's true that Germany and France have most voting rights, but they don't always win a vote. Take the example with the migrants crisis, where both Germany and France wanted to impose a migrant quote for each country. Everyone else voted against, except Germany, France, Netherlands.

So, as a result of this, there is no migrant quota. And you country is not under any obligation to accept migrants. That's why Hungarians refused to take in any.

Do you realise that in some areas, it's not even in our interest to trade with the US?

Did you know that we refused to accept their shitty GMO agricultural products? And rightly so, that shit shouldn't be consumed by people, not even if it's just for meat from animals which consumed GMOs.

USA overall has shittier food safety laws than the EU, the consumer is considered just a slave without rights in the US. Whereas in the EU, the consumer has a lot more respect. We are going to have zero roaming tariffs for phone calls soon. That's also thansk to EU decisions. And we have the best food safety laws in the world. Probably same for environment. Have you seen how polluted China is?

No, America is great. The EU is a shithole. Fuck the EU in the ass. Let Germany have its individual deals with America on Drumpf-terms.