Red pill

Red pill
Do we have freewill?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/06/theres-no-such-thing-as-free-will/480750/
youtube.com/watch?v=BoXu6QmxpJE
youtube.com/watch?v=qs26qv6C-38
youtube.com/watch?v=xsp8Wjce3gI
reset.me/story/science-proving-memories-passed-ancestors/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's important for us to believe we have free will, otherwise we'd throw in the towel and obviously someone or something wants us to continue breeding, fighting, consuming, suffering, laughing, cheating, lying and the rest
However, anyone who's experienced precognition knows our lives are predetermined

no, neurotically brain mades decision already before you do. it's not the "body reflex" you know, or in other way even your decisions are "reflex".

Free will is subjugated to determinism and probability. Absolute free will doesn't exist, but a form of it does in essence.

free will factually does not exist for cucks like you

TOP KEK

Define free will

>neurotically brain mades decision already before you do.

You are the brain

Its free enough to count

Should that have been, its free enough that it counts? Mhmm

it is so XIX century....

Read this. Ignore jewish subversion in atheist culture.

>Do we have freewill?
If you can mathemathically generate a truly random number, then yes.. but I doubt thats possible.

No but to some extent yes also
is pretty important

I think, therefore I am.

Or maybe I was always going to say that.

Who knows.

My behaviour is completely determined and predicted by the free market and mass media.

I don't see as you move from the entire brain to the particles its made from where free will would come from. It is always governed by physical rules. Even if we don't fully understand the rules and are unable to predict the outcome in some cases (quantum mechanics), that doesn't mean free will decides the outcome.

garden of eden

Yes.

You cannot live with free will while being 100% integrated in any of our systems, but there are hundreds of leap holes making it possible to abuse the system to your advantage

faggots who cross post the same thread on Sup Forums and /r9k/ are the biggest foreskin sucking losers on the board

yeah but you aren't actually controlling it.

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/06/theres-no-such-thing-as-free-will/480750/

illusion of free will = free will
given that the illusion doesnt break
proof me wrong niggers

>yeah but you aren't actually controlling it.
maybe this only applies to roaches

math isn't real

interesting have a bump.. btw, you could have just posted this from wikipedia

>The Principle of Cause and Effect explains that there is a cause for every effect, and an effect for every cause.[11] It also states that there is no such thing as chance, that chance is merely a term indicating extant causes not recognized or perceived.[12] The Principle is clarified in the chapter Causation.

Our wills are free to the extent that we know who we are. Those of us wihout self-awareness are but vessels for the wills of others.

Aussies are not real

The sun moves from right to left in the sky.

It's called determinism and Sup Forums is not the place to discuss it.

the sun doesnt move you fuck.. wtf you idiots still deny gallileos discovery in roo land?

No

God is in control our lives are predetermined. Time is linear. The past present and future are all points along this line. The future already exists.

eks dee xdd LOL u got me igor :DDD

how does god make decisions? or how did he make decisions as to what will happen? roll a dice? by following some rules?

Time is now. There is nowhen else than now. God is not in control of our live. He is life.

I think he worships Physics, which I do not object.

Choices define who you are.

It's all part of a master plan.

so god is like a computer, and physics its the software it runs??

sounds fucked up bro, sooner or later we'll be able to create our own god and universe then.

youtube.com/watch?v=BoXu6QmxpJE

Of course it moves. You are not the sun.

This. I've actually never seen it put so well before.

No matter what the source of our will is, even if it's some metaphysical/spiritual thing, you could always pick it apart and say it's not 'free'. So it really comes down to - is our will attached or detached from our own sense of self? If the 'illusion' is preserved within the man, then it is attached, and we can say he has free will.

I MAN CHOOSES

A SLAVE OBEYS

youtube.com/watch?v=qs26qv6C-38

Sounds cool to me. In my universe there will be no niggers.

Whatcha doin' rabbi?

Assume that we are nothing more than self-replicating biological robots put here to terraform

Success in a long-term terraforming program requires the machines to never be aware they are machines. Instilling in their brains the idea of religion would help. Better is, though, to allow them to create by themselves advanced machines, for creating machines gives them the conviction they are not machines themselves.

We have the free will to believe that we have no free will. This is the illusion.

You can similarly say that a child that is convinced that he is a dog is a dog.

Also the ILLUSION of free will is an illusion, meaning that it does not exist. Something which does not exist cannot be equivalent to something which does, otherwise the said thing would exist

no, the bogandovs control our future

No we don't, we have the inescapable delusion of free will though.
while we can recognize intellectually our causality and predetermined existence we will never have that as what we experience

Thus it's only useful to consider in the realm of ethical and logical decision making

It's not something to really fret over or have an existential crisis over

Oh shit. You broke my synapses tbhfam

Here's the basic gestalt man

So,

The elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this, some are good some are bad some are a mix; but the good ones don't ever want to organize, the bad ones tend to want to organize because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses don't want to dominate other people, they want to empower them so they don't tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together and evil is always defeated. Because good is so much stronger. And we're on this planet and Einstein's physics showed it, Max Planck's physics showed it- there's at least twelve dimensions. And now that's all the top scientists and billionaires are coming out and saying it's a false hologram, it is artificial, the computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it's artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe. That's what they call dark matter. So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever. They're proving it all, it's all coming out.

Jokes on you freewill does not exist in normal humans. From the day you are born you have predetermined reactions and though patterns. It's just plain eugenics, however if you have a mental condition that breaks this chain of eugenics. You are basically a non-genetically binded thinker.

In a essence, Autism is truly the final redpill.

Raisr your arm

Now lower it

Look to your left

Look to your right

If you've been doikg this, that proves you are capable of taking individual choices and have free will. Alternatively, if you've been an obedient dog and did everything I wrote, you might not have free will after all

Now, there's like this subtransmission zone below the third dimension that's just turned over to the most horrible things, it's what it resonates to, and it's trying to get up into the third dimension; that's just a basic level consciousnesses, to launch up into the next levels. Our species is already way up at the fifth, sixth dimension consciously, our best people. But there's this big war trying to basically destroy humanity because humanity has free will and there's a decision to which level we want to go to. We have free will so evil is allowed to come in and contend and not just good. And the elites themselves believe they're racing using human technology to try to take our best minds and build some type of breakaway civilization where they're going to merge with machines, transcend and breakaway from the failed species that is Man. Which is kind of like a false transmission because they're thinking what they are is ugly and bad; projecting it onto themselves instead of believing no, it's a human test about building us up.

Bubble boy is a red pilled movie

youtube.com/watch?v=xsp8Wjce3gI

Go to 20.00 minute mark.

the jews!!!!!

And so Google was set up 18, 19 years ago so that they wanted to build a giant artificial system. And Google believes the first artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hive mind of humanity, with billions of people wired into it with the internet of things, and so all of our thoughts go into it and we're actually building a computer with real neurons in real-time that's also psychically connected to us that are organic creatures so that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers- a true crystal ball- but the big secret is once you have a crystal ball and know the future you can add stimuli beforehand and make decisions and control the future. And so then it's the end of consciousness and free will for individuals as we know and a true 2.0 in a very bad way hive mind consciousness with an AI jacked into everyone knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us not in some P.KD. wirehead system where we plug in and give up on consciousness because of unlimited pleasure but because we were already wired in and absorbed before we knew it by giving over our consciousness to this system by our daily decisions that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system.

>So we're like a thought or a dream that's a wisp in a computer program, some God's mind, whatever.

Hermeticism talks about this

>The Universe is mental, held within the mind of THE ALL - The Kybalion

Well I guess it somewhat exists in one sense...
In order for love and evil to exist, free will must exist.

“The man who sees me in everything
and everything within me
will not be lost to me, nor
will I ever be lost to him.

He who is rooted in oneness
realizes that I am
in every being; wherever
he goes, he remains in me.

When he sees all being as equal
in suffering or in joy
because they are like himself,
that man has grown perfect in yoga.”
― Anonymous, The Bhagavad Gita

>tfw God is just some sort of computer and we are software programs in it.

Both yes and no.

On one and, humans are complex biological machines, boiling down to a myriad of inputs and outputs that determine every facet of our existence. In that sense, a purely biomechanical view, humans operate on complex equations of sorts and do not have "free will." If you know ALL of the variables, meaning every singe data point that influences a human, you can determine any human's action and though down to a very detailed degree.

On the other hand, one can say that yes, we do have free will. It's more an illusion than a fact, but because the equations that operate us are so complex, unique between individuals, and ever-changing as new data is introduced, it can be argued that since we create our own "self" through our experience and that "self" is what constitute as free will.

Could a non-freewill faggot post a smug pepe like this.
And check 'em digits.

We can already, the inhabitants just dont have self awareness.

ok, lets get philosophical
here is a theory. when we expect this to be simulation, we assume there is so much more outside of it we cant even think of. but what if it is a dream or thought?

a dream is everything of this world, + what we can imagine. what if the reality this one is based upon is much more dull and boring as this world already springs from the imagination of the beings in the upper reality. further more the reality above us could just be a dream or thought too, making the reality that reality is based upon even less vast and complex. this could go on until there are beings living in a 2D world imagining the 3rd dimenstion. which in turn was imagined by an enthity living in a 1 dimensional world dreaming of the 2nd dimension. now one dimensional would be a line, or a sequence of something being there or not, 0s or 1s, binary code. however what if that thought, of something being there, is imagined by an entithy living in complete nothingness (the source) imagining how it could be if there is something. that enthity dreams of something more, the 2nd dimension, that of the 3rd, those beings then think of different senses you could have until we reach this reality.

however it probably goes then the other way too. our dreams are also dreaming of more and more, imagining things we cant. (as above so below)
Now we cant always controll our thoughts 100%. random thoughts pop in and out. these influence us, maybe not in as "i should definitely throw that random stranger in front of the bus", but it triggers some reaction wether its fright for getting such ideas, or a laugh etc. which influences the higher realms and in return the lower realms. by influencing either we influence this realm as well making us at least not completely controlled.

Google Gurdjieff/Ouspensky
???????
Profit!

Checked

Good thing I have Autism

so what I said here
thanks for not being a pleb user

thank you, not many people see it that way
good summary of the idea man

absolutely, but eventually the child would grow up and break that illusion
or, it being a one-sided view (from the point of view of the child), someone else would forcefully break it from whithout
its not the same deal as with free will

if that's true, why the fuck did you imagine germany getting flooded by muslim immigrants??

Nice; and same.

I mean if you really think about it, it is really true. Having Autism is basically a wipe of eugenic memories.

reset.me/story/science-proving-memories-passed-ancestors/

Think about all the Autists that are literally not afraid of anything, its because that biological programming is gone. To either be remade or reused for something more useful.

Hence the term Savantism, where a prodigy of something whom has Autism is common.

I haven't fapped in a week so I guess yeah.

Assume the existence of a god-like with the ability to calculate a particle's direction of motion after collisions with infinite precision. This being is completely hypothetical and whether it exists is irrelevant (but that should be obvious).

This being could therefore calculate the nature of particles between collisions (i.e. their momentum). Therefore from an initial state (i.e. a single particle with an initial velocity in a system of several other particles), a state at any time could be calculated. Therefore if a particle has a certain initial velocity, the hypothetical being I mentioned earlier could calculated the momentum/velocity of every other particle after whatever number of collisions. Therefore a "final" state can be calculated from an initial state, so that the system is a deterministic system.

Extend this further to our brains: every single thought and action of ours is the product of particles in motion. Therefore we do not have free will

The thoughts of that humble water filters salesman really resonate with me

>Think about all the Autists that are literally not afraid of anything, its because that biological programming is gone. To either be remade or reused for something more useful.
>thinking he can find better solutions to problems than millions of years of trial and error
>literally autism

You underestimate the ability of the human mind, evolution has done us many favors.

With your logic people should never be successful in PT or OT

Yes. If no we can't prove it either way so it doesn't matter.

that wouldnt have been me. that would be either some of the other realms, or the other people in this one. or its just the jews and their kiking. maybe even antarctica nazis trying to show us how bad this kind of stuff can go so we wake up, see the nazis were right andcome back to unkike all of us

you are like a leftist replacing religion with atheism and traditional values with leftist retardation.

just like the leftists will destroy their countries because of their retardation (and get invaded by foreingers - Sweden), you too will get fucked over by non autists lol

>Ugh, the physics of the universe are too complicated. I am going to simplify the rules for our simulation.

Mostly.
Look into galactic foam (possibly).

You seem to ignore the bizarre world of quantum mechanics which on a large scale adds slight randomness. If quantum mechanics didn't exist the universe would be uniform and symmetrical with equal attraction and repulsion on every particle which means nothing like planets, galaxies, people and so on wouldn't form due to no spots with different densities after the big bang.

ok, lets settle this
>repeat digits - free will
>non repeat digits - automata

I don't have an understanding of quantum mechanics. Care to explain how my post contradicts quantum mechanical principles?

shieeet

No, there is no such thing as freewill because quantum physics exists and all possible choices were actually made. The results are just in different dimensions.

Yes.
If we didn't there would be no sin, no evil, no pain.

don't you ever respond to me again, nigger.

Praise Kek
Shadilay

>tfw there is a dimension where hillary won the presidency

I guess we're lucky we are not in this fucked up dimension lol

lol, that is some stale pasta

Determinism confirmed. Kek has spoken

tripples can nullify my non-get though.. we might still have a chance at free will

this completely ignores the chaos factor and assumes everything is in a closed system,

It's a done deal, Cro-bro. Outcomes aren't up to us

If particles at the quantum level have a certain randomness to their location and velocity it renders any long term calculations impossible with 100% accuracy. It will be a miniscule amount barely noticeable but over millions or billions of years it will stack up to something that will have a measurable effect on everything in the universe.

GET

I'll look into these things. Thanks for the criticism

Free will is an illusion we have for contrasting long term decisions with short term ones

>Quantum mechanical processes, such as a circularly polarized photon striking a surface that is linearly polarized (whereupon it, to anthropomorphize the situation, has to choose whether it was really polarized perpendicular to or parallel to the polarization axis), do not appear to be (locally) deterministic. For all practical purposes, therefore, it makes sense to consider them as "completely" random. It is formally possible that there are hidden state variables distributed throughout the universe away from the photon itself that nonetheless govern its behavior, but since no-one has figured out a way to test those, living in such a universe and living in a genuinely nondeterministic one may be indistinguishable.

may kek bestow a get upon me then