Muslims are moral family orientated people that just want peace. We should join them

Muslims are moral family orientated people that just want peace. We should join them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RTJ0J0nHot8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3492353
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Flag checks out.

Fuck you

If only they looked like that not trolls. On top of the race mixing to get bad teeth in the uk.

I'm banging a muslim girl as a white man, and its been amazing. Everything you fucks want out of your
>qt virgin waifu
she has. I would never advise anyone to date western women cum dumpsters. They have no self-respect. Islam makes women stay traditional, and I'm positive she will be my cute little housewife that cooks and cleans, and pops out 5-7 of my little Abdullahs.

When will Sup Forums realize Islam is the final redpill?

youtube.com/watch?v=RTJ0J0nHot8

Just a reminder we had the same with Christianity (which isn't a death cult) before the post-modernist marxists showed up.

We can still have that back

>wanting peace
Into the trash it goes. Peace makes soft and degenerate.

>muh morals

Amazing chebs desu

>flag

But Islam is anti-science.

Shall we sit on a rock forever and pray to a god in hope for salvation?

Or do we leave this rock and kill aliens for fun?

Finally someone sees the light.

>Muslims are moral family orientated people that just want peace. We should join them
>mfw brits flag

disgusting.

Muslims are abject totalitarians. politicalislam.com

Trollbaiter piss off.
And suck Allahs cock.

Muslims believe that all that sont agree to their religion shouod die. If they do not beleive this they are a shit muslim and will be killed themselces. So all muslims are secret hayers of you and everyine desu.

Could be worse, we could be an irrelevant country cucked in the EU.

okay

i concur

>banging a muslim girl
>girl

Pedophilia is disgusting. KYS

If I refuse, will you bomb me?

absolutely

you're right OP

>Christianity
>have it back
>in the west
lol in our dreams

Thank God you're just a muslim country that left the EU.

so basically the UK untill article 50 gets triggered

Salam brothers and sisters. Islam is truth and inshallah Sup Forumswill see it too

>Muslims are moral family orientated people that just want peace.

abruti

>that outfit
Hojabi.

>Islam is anti-science
Muslims were early pioneers in mathematics, astronomy, chemistry, and even psychology (centuries before psychology was codified as a discipline in the west). Christianity is anti-science.

>If only they looked like that not trolls.
this. the only sandnig women Ive seen on my campus are bloated waddling trolls that are better off completely covered up. Not a single one in my part of the States that was remotely attractive, much less fuckable

It can always be turned around, look what Hitler did in just 6 years. Expel the Muslim, name the Jew and institute propaganda programs in schools. If anyone speaks up they get a free helicopter ride, that includes the cucked clergy of the CoE

Everyone I see the guy looks like he is having the life drained from him. The parents look like they are getting fat. They are filled with hate and the women are harpys. No thank you.

Reeeeeee for treacherous bitch Merkel trying to keep the victims of the Berlin car jihad anonymous and faceless.
What's wrong with Germans, seriously.

>little Abdullahs
You know not what you do.

Let them have families and live in peace SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Fuck off, London.

why are her tits popping out on purpose

shes a very bad muslim

>average Muslim family
>father isn't molesting his daughter and beating his wife
>son isn't torturing cats in the woods
>wife isn't covered in bruises
>daughter isn't pregnant with the fathers mentally retarded, bastard son/grandson

>t. Mohammed

>Can see her face
Not Muslim.

>Murican
>complaining about domestic violence

whats the point of being muslim when you fuck random men before marriage

Fuck off Ahmed.

>were

the headscarf is a fashion statement in muzzie communities. muslim girls are whores.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3492353

>Oy vey goyim, these dirty pedo mudslimes aren't all bad we should let them in.

Go gas yourself.

>Muslims are moral family orientated people that just want peace. We should join them.

Muslims are stupid enough to post this and move to nations with far more ancient and true religion as viscous terrorist minorities and insult the locals with mindless shit like op.

it is why muslims are loathed.

>Muslims are moral

laughable. See Saudi Arabia and Mohammad

>Muslims are family orientated

bigamist and rape young boys, culturally accept pedophilia and sexual slavery. Again why they are loathed
>Muslims want peace

Muslims see peace as the oppression and forceful control of other peoples and religions. it is a cult of perpetual barbaric war. There can be no peace as long as a Muslim lives.