Some shit went down about an hour ago right where I live and I don't know what. This is pretty disturbing. To elaborate...

Some shit went down about an hour ago right where I live and I don't know what. This is pretty disturbing. To elaborate... I live in Duisburg, southern part (semi-rich white folks area unlike the other districts), right next to a hospital. So it's not unusual to hear sirens... occasionally, that is.

But an hour ago ambulance coaches started rolling in with sirens, accompanied by police, and it just didn't stop. One after another, going in both directions, and even fucking helicopters came. Quite unsettling, and the neighbors responded with shutting their windows "not my business" style, you know how rich white people are.

I'm literally shaking right now and will go outside to grab a beer to calm down, wish me luck. At the very least that was a fuckhuge traffic or industrial accident, in the "best case" it was a terror attack but so far I couldn't find any hints online. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Chill and stop laarping, this will help to calm you dwn.

Fake news.

how about make a thread after u recieve some news fellow muslim

OK OP. Stay calm. The first thing you need to do is kys. Then lets us know how it went.

i have a friend in duisberg, he told me that some white guy waved to a muslim female and they had to take all the muslims who saw it occur to the hospital with 3rd degree racism over 50% of their bodies. sad.

Calm down Dziedzic, it's not the SS and Himmler is not trying to gas you

>You know how rich white people are
Lol you mean they're not nosy cunts?

>You
>Going outside
>You shut your window and are having a beer at the house
Quit lying. It could have been an ambulance sitting outside with a band playing the drums and you wouldn't know the difference. You didn't even check. Fuck you, OP, you white shaming racist sexist literal nazi.

>literally shaking
Well if chinkmoot didnt rangeban all mobile posters we'd have krauts on the scene. But no, you cunts had to be all upset about OPs bumping their threads. You deserve this

meh sometimes police reacts like that over stuff that actually isnt that huge

Like some time ago a small cessna crashed into a field near where i live. Only had 2 pessengers, but there were like 20 police cars comeing in from all directions. Guess someone just heard airplane crash and they got nervous. Another time there were some brawls at a football match, also huge amounts of police went there, but only made local news afterwards

>duisburg
mohammed calm down, I am sure your 25 mosques in your beautiful culturally enriched city are still fine.
tomorrow life will continue as usual, sell drugs, smuggle weapons and dirty money, get your daily money from the state, rob some pentioners that still have not abandoned your shithole and open yet another dönerbude to launder your uncles money that you will close down tomorrow because you are literally allergic to work and don't speak a single language properly anyway

go on living the dirty arab shitskin dream.
maybe go rape somebody to calm down.

the lagers are going up soon enough

I'm sorry, you have to go back!

Came home a few minutes ago and yeah I'll try to chill now, wasn't larping you asshole. Situation seems to have calmed down but I still have no idea what happened. Maybe it was nothing (well obviously it was "something", but hopefully only an accident of some sorts), maybe it was something you'll read about in the newspapers tomorrow. But you heard it here first.

Yeah I know what you mean. One time police crashed a party we were having at a friend's house, neighbors complained and suddenly 8 (!) policemen zerg rushed us. But ambulances usually don't fuck around like that, most hospitals are privately owned by now and you're lucky if you get a single one before you die from a heart attack.

Is 'larping' neo-Sup Forums speak for ironic shitposting?

Duisburg is kinda awful, but really not that awful as we're usually shown by the media. For instance, we have the most parks and forests compared to other Ruhrgebiet cities. White catholic here btw but yeah I know it's fun to insult each other as Mohammed. Haha. See? I laughed.

Koksalan Awakening

Link/footage or didn't happen

Sounds like another terrorist attack swept under the rug by the new tactic of not giving terrorists the attention they want

Get out and check what is happening. How hard can it be?

Hope you don't mind being irradiated.

They don't want to cause public panic yet.

But things are bad. Collect some water in sealable containers just in case.

Lets wait if tomorrow Trump says something.

>Duisburg, southern part (semi-rich white folks area unlike the other districts)

lol, everyone knows there are no whites left in Duisburg. You can't trick me, Ahmed!

>I'm literally shaking
Germany kys

My dear brother, I must tell you, with all do respect, you're a pussy.

You are shaking bc you hear ambulances and police and think the happening is a bit too close to your liking?

If you want to be of any benefit to Sup Forums or the right wing movement in general then get your ass out and walk about. Hear what people are saying. Go look in the hospital waiting room.
find info and give it to us

I said I went out, and shit has calmed down. But it went on for about 2 hours of ambulance wagons and police cars constantly going back and forth. What do you expect from me? Should I go to the hospital and try to ask them what happened? They wouldn't tell me anyways.

Very funny. Statistics say otherwise, though. Some districts have been swarmed by immigrants and those are the districts the media love to present. Where I live we're at ca. 5% immigrant quota, it's pretty nice here.

Are you searching online for articles, or on twitter for other people talking abt it? Maybe they posted vids etc

>fake
>gay

choose 2 then kys OP

I'm not rangebanned?

I had to live near some section 8 housing for work for six months. At one point there were like 10 ambulances and police cars all swarming the area one morning and I was convinced there had been a shootout or something.

Turned out there was a family reunion and they lit a charcoal barbecue indoors. The entire family went to the hospital for carbon monoxide poisoning.

Sometimes ambulances are just ambulances.

I tried, of course, but didn't find anything yet. But well, remember Cologne? It took days to hit the news.

Guess we can let this thread die, since there's no point to keep it alive without any interesting facts.

I would actually like that. Better comfy than dead, you know? We didn't move to the "mostly harmless" part of town without reason, after all. Some relatives moved to Bavaria already, but we got a nice house here and it has been our home for decades. Hard to give that up and leave it to the invaders. I'll go down fighting If I must, but I'd really rather not.