HAPPENING: MILO TO BE FIRED

Breitbart editor-in-chief: Yiannopoulos’s comments ‘not defensible’

>Breitbart News’s newsroom head on Tuesday criticized Milo Yiannopoulos, an alt-right leader and Breitbart editor, after video surfaced of Yiannopoulos justifying sex between adult men and teenage boys. Alex Marlow, Breitbart’s editor-in-chief, said on Breitbart’s Sirius XM radio network that Yiannopoulos’s comments were “not defensible.” Marlow did not reveal any further steps Breitbart plans to take with Yiannopoulos, saying his future will be decided sometime Tuesday.

>Yiannopoulos’s invitation to speak at the conservative conference CPAC was rescinded Monday after the revelations of his comments, and Simon & Schuster cancelled his book deal. "Due to the revelation of an offensive video in the past 24 hours condoning pedophilia, the American Conservative Union has decided to rescind the invitation of Milo Yiannopoulos to speak at the Conservative Political Action Conference," wrote Matt Schlapp, head of the American Conservative Union.

>"We realize that Mr. Yiannopoulos has responded on Facebook, but it is insufficient. It is up to him to answer the tough questions and we urge him to immediately further address these disturbing comments. Yiannopoulos has announced he will hold a press conference on Tuesday afternoon to further address the controversy and discuss his future. The Hill has reached out to Breitbart News for comment.

archive.fo/ADLkA

>CPAC speech cancelled
>book deal cancelled
>fired from Breitbart

Post yfw this degenerate kike's reign of terror is finally coming to and end.

Alex (((Marlow)))

He comes off like such a dweeb as the host of Breitbart News Daily and always seems somewhat tepid in his Trump support. Likewise they have neocons on all the time like fucking John Bolton.

Why is breitbart being so PC? What happened to muh freedom of speech?

Breitbart was compromised months ago. Pre-election.

All of you faggots are falling for the shills, you all me put up against the wall and raped by a pack of wild niggers because you couldn't fight the lefties, congrats.

>Post yfw this degenerate kike's reign of terror is finally coming to and end.

THANK YOU J E S U S

I used to like Milo but I can't take him seriously after he came out as a pedo.

Yeah no, we'll be perfectly fine without a pedo jew faggot muddying our waters.

I WIN!

It makes sense from their pov, whether what he said or not is so bad doesn't matter, the word pedophile is associated with him now, it'll tarnish the image if they don't let him go.

Don't a cuck. Going against Milo goes against everything Sup Forums stands for

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

kill yourself

milo is officially having his pussygate moment

This is honestly such a good fucking day. Milo was the most arrogant cocksucker I've ever seen. I've seen him claim he's the reason why Donald Trump won the election.

He's never been a talented speaker, all he's good at is ranting at feminism and BLM like a mongloid, Pissing people off isn't what will bring people to our way of thinking

Here's hoping police find him in his room hanging from his ceiling fan like a Christmas ornament.

exactly but i believe that milo will explain that he was talking about his own experience with pedophilia and that he was making jokes about it to minimize the trauma that he suffered.

>Post yfw this degenerate kike's reign of terror is finally coming to and end.
Did you even watch BANE? This is all part of his plan. Can't be a martyr if you are not crucified.

excellent, the right needs to purge degenerate faggots like this pedo and promote moral straight white men as leaders

Not gonna lie, former Milo fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching Milo crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the 5 year old black cocks.

>WILL TRUMP DISAVOW

There is a reason nobody here supports that kike or ever would. Back to plebbit if you care.

>Not defensible

I don't like Milo, but he can easily play a victim card.

Except he won't come out of this on top. He is fucking done.

This should send a message to all you Alt-Right, Anti-SJW losers. You will be eviscerated, we will destroy you.

Benji been holding a cold war against Milo since their split. Looks like he got the last laughs.

i can't fucking stand listening to his or Matthew Boyle's millennial spastic voices and they're both dumb as bricks to boot, what a bunch of jokes.

Go beg on Patreon more Mike.

P R I V I L E G E G R A N T

Looks like the oldest trick in the book still works. They will learn from this, and will use this. The Nazi card has become useless, the pedophile card has and will probably always be the most powerful. Be careful, the original context wasn't even related to pedophilia nor was it even the slightest bit serious. Remember all those surveillance laws introduced under the guise of child protection laws? Hate or like Milo, if you empower this sort of manifestation of dissent, it will not go well.

"We should defend him because muh alt right, it's a conspiracy by the never trumpers!" -Milos braindead fans, shitposting here about their gay jewish niggerlover messiah

FUCK MILI FUCK PEDOS< FUCK FAGGOTS FUCK JEWS,
FUCK YOU FOR SPAMIN 4chin WITH THIS BULLSHIT.

>Breitbart hires a degenerate because he hates Muslims
>Turns out the degenerate is degenerate
>Breitbart throws him away faster than Milo thows away condoms used in sodomitic interracial sex.
Let's face it Breitbart is not loyal, Breitbart does not give a fuck about the cause, all they care about is publication reach.

Breitbart used Milo the way Milo's black "boyfriend" uses Milo's ass.

LMAO I told you faggots over a year ago to stop supporting degenerate nigger fucking homosexuals lol
You said I was an edgy stormweenie lmao
Look at you now, arguing about a kid fucking faggot who likes nigger dick. Lmfao

BEST TIMELINE

well libs screaming "pedo" like they did "racist" works i guess. get ready to be labeled a pedo over everything we say or do now Sup Forums

PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP

i doubt it will matter at this point, the media did a successful job of establishing that he has a dubious position on this, whether that's actually true or not, doesn't matter one iota, because its the impression people have, and so people will disassociate, its just how this game is played

You do realize that Milo was saying that children who were victims of molestation by priests actually like it and are not really victims right?

How can you still defend this faggot. His opinions are dangerous. He is indeed a dangerous faggot.

>SJWs and Alt-Right working together to take out someone who is not one of the two extremes

>He's never been a talented speaker,

This, what surprised me most about the pedo tape was how much he was stuttering and tripping over his words. Do people just think he's eloquent because of his accent?

>posting in every milo thread with that proxy
You're next, Evan

Sup Forums has never liked kikes and nigger lovers. Go fuck yourself Milo.

Here we see a Milo fan trying to use reverse psychology and convince us that it's the left attacking poor innocent Milo, and that he isn't just a degenerated fag.

That's the price you pay for ultimate degeneracy.

You are just making actual far right wing sound reasonable on a day to day basis. It will actually be amazing when this whole thing blows up and you actual get the gas chambers you always cried about.

>A
>FUCKING
>BANNANA

K A R M A
A
R
M
A

>Jewish Faggot tries to normalize pedophilia
>Left destroys him
>HAHAHA LIVE IN FEAR RIGHT WIGN WETAWDS

Fucking KEK, who knew they were this retarded?

And to think it all happened because he accepted a speaking slot at CPAC. I mean, he really should have done his research before saying yes, powerful conservatives refused to let pro-gay conservative groups like GOProud even enter CPAC, and they're just supposed to sit back and let this fucking degenerate freak speak at their party?

This is a good thing. Now we can have strong, alpha, white men give out their message than some little puke like Milo

This is was a conservative hit-job. Liberals are scrappers, but they can't hold a fucking candle to GOP operatives.

Alas, poor Milo, we hardly liked thee

>I am a child abuse victim. - Milo

>HE'S A CHILD MOLESTER. - THE MASS MEDIA

BRIETBART CONFIRMED FOR BEING PIZZAGATE ENTHUSIASTS

BRIETBART STANDS WITH HUFFINGTON POST PIZZAGATE ENTHUSIASTS

ALL MASS MEDIA NOW COMPROMISED WITH CHILD MOLESTATION ACTIVISTS

All of us are being played. The leftist shills are dividing and conquering us and you are too stupid to see it.

I don't agree with everything Milo stands for, just like I don't agree with everything Trump stands for. But if you can't see that this is a political hit then you are more stupid than I imagine.

His statements were taken horribly out of context. What you don't see is that Milo is important because he causes the left to go through mental gymnastics and he appeals to Gen Z and the millennials in ways that we can't.

Indeed.
Sad to see.
If you don't agree that any man who has ever looked at a 16 year old is a pedophile and deserves death, then you yourself are a pedophile.
Just like if you ever think you notice any differences between the races, you are a Nazi and deserve death.

>We

Speak for yourself dumbass, Milo just conglomerates an echo chamber like TRS did. He's like a gay Mike Enoch.

>pretending you didn't watch the videos where he explicitly said what they are saying he said
>ledddit spacing
You can go back now.

Everytime you faggots say some one is done they get bigger.
>Ban Milo from Twitter that will stop him

yes

"we will destroy you"

Right, forgot you guys are working with the CIA now. No it's cool you can just claim takedowns like this, that's totally not delusional and really sane.

Unless there is clear evidence that Milo committed a crime, why is he being treated like a convicted child molester?

This is a big win for the establishment.

Insert Trump WRONG gif.

Milo is a fucking degenerate and a pedophile.
The alt-right and and anti-sjw crowds is its own cancer.

You people will be destroyed just like Milo because of your own words and actions. It is inevitable because you people are just horrible human beings.

Never said all children liked it. It's like saying kids who were groomed by female teachers did not like engaging in sex with them multiple times.

As a teen, I had a college Russian professor and her broken English and black nylons game me a hard-on every class. She was about 30-35, I was 16 taking a comp sci class to get college credits while in HS as part of an advance placement program.

So you side with Huffington Post and the liberal media and Brietbart.

Why are you on Sup Forums if you suck so much liberal mass media dick?

Goodbye, faggot.

He needs to fuck off. True alt-right leaders and /ourguys/ are Richard Spencer and David Duke

Underrated

Milo's saving grace was that his existence as a Gay Jewish conservative showed that the left only wants to censor opinions and gives less of a shit about minorities or "oppressed" member of society.

After that he was shit at arguments, and only 'won' confrontations by trying to out-smug his opposition.

We aren't divided though. Very few actually support Milo, the majority liked him as a tool against the left but was ready to drop him whenever something like this came up. He did a good job and redpilled plenty of people I'm sure, but I won't miss him too much.

No, we side with not wanting to be like the left at Salon and elsewhere when they try to normalize this crap. The right doesn't need scumfucks like Milo to succeed.

Fuck off Milo fan. Nobody is fooled.

>le guilt by association meme
No.

Milo should have thought before he spoke. But wait, he is a narcissistic faggot who won't shut up. It's his own fault

Everyone agreeing with the liberal mass media on this shit needs to check their fucking head.

Leaf is right. Milo also has some points on how hypocritical we get when it comes to teenagers after puberty.

I think he's an attention whoring kike, but it's obvious what is going on from a mile away.

>alt-right
You have to go back

Milo is like a used condom, he served his purpose and now it's time to throw him away

why did you adopt the language and attempt (hilariously poorly) to profit off of it if it's so horrible, eh third world retard?

>alt-right
no one wants to buy your drawings, mike
kys faggot

No meme.

You either side with the liberal mass media in calling a child molestation victim a child molester or you don't.

You are.

Same fucking leaf.

They sound the same. I wish raheem kasam was perma host but I miss Bannon, what a great speaker

all fags need to hang

>Richard Spencer and David Duke
nu-Sup Forums hates Spencer and based Duke because they aren't pozzed enough for nu-Sup Forums's pussyfooting sensibilities. they threaten the nu-Sup Forums degenerate.

>His opinions are dangerous
>Words and opinions
>Dangerous
Fuck off antifa

Milo got what he deserved. How am I a fan when I am literally reveling in his downfall. This is the best news I've read this week. He is fucking done.

You retards are next. You can try to disassociate from Milo all you want, but its too late. The Alt right and Anti-SJW crowds have been severely BTFO by this. Good fucking riddance.

what about it?

This, his attackers have always seemed like short sighted retards or shills though.

We appreciate you destroying gay kikes who think fucking 13 year Olds is cool. Thanks.

Stop defending Milo and stop hating on Richard Spencer. Milo is a conman. Remember his white privilege fund? Yeah he scammed the fuck out of you people. Richard Spencer is our true leader. He is /ourguy/. He will lead this alt-right movement. MAGA pedes

>le false dilemma meme
No.

WHY CTR ARE SHILLING SO HARD:

Milo has been giving many speeches to universities. He is converting pic related. That's Chad Thundercock. The Left know that once Chad Thundercock becomes Alt-Right, it's over for them. Chad Thundercock is a born leader, and once he is united with a strong, traditional, non-degenerate ideology, he is unstoppable, and the women will all follow.

Hence the Left/CTR have to destroy Milo very quickly.

Don't reply to my posts again mudskin.

Richard Spencer gets hit by antifa and runs away crying. He will never be /ourguy/

tru!

Shut the fuck up I'm so sick of milo threads
SAGE

He's not a child molester but his degeneracy won't be tolerated by Sup Forums, we aren't the_donald

You do realize most of us here hated him before this for being a degenerate kike faggot, right?

Have we been flooded by homo-loving redditors post-election, or is this a shill campaign?

Sounds like bs. He has been a hot potato for a long while. The one comment, that I haven't even bothered to check, is supposedly terminating him? And of all comments, its pro-pedophilia? What happened to the love of Muslims? Deep State pizza parties? Libetarian's degeneracy?

And the people crusifying him are the Fake Media? Crusifying Breitbart journalist.

So fucking come and destroy me faggot. Bet you won't

he postponed it because he missed the deadline you fucking idiot

this situation can be easily used as ammo against the Republican party for rallying behind Milo. That's why everyone's severing ties with him, and its inconsiderate of Milo to hold a press conference to defend his words when him being in the Republican limelight can haunt the entire party come re-election time. He's too caught up on clinging onto to his dreams of being a celebrity to actually stand by his so called values and virtues. He can care less of being a liability, he cares more about milking any opportunity for what it's worth. Milo is simply a man without conviction or a sense of honor. And you know how the saying goes, a few rotten apples spoils the bunch. A conviction-less man is a rotten apple, and supporting Milo will just paint a negative picture of the republican party.

None of you are equipped to refute against the case.