Drinking Water is Now Racist

In the current year, drinking water as a white man is a racist act!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yi3erdgVVTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shit cap i cant even see the water jug

Is it AdidasBro?

Water is racist and Rowling is a nazi!?! This really is the best timeline!

whites only water supply fucking when?

>>Brought a jug of water
Can anyone explain why she cares? Was it a really big jug and not a small bottle, and that annoys her?

FML

85 IQ

not uncommon on a college campus
I know one of my current classmates does this
don't really know why, is it sports related?

You're supposed to drink a gallon a day, and carrying it around is a good way of forcing yourself to drink it.

Obviously her hatred for whites means she detests them pursuing healthy lifestyles.

You gotta stay hydrated

No way that's real.

what's this jug meme business?

Someone lost when u drink water

water and milk only is the true red pill

Dlomfp BFTO he can't come back from this

Niggers are the most unhealthy race, of course they wouldn't understand someone drinking water instead of koolaid.

Attention whoring. The real reason is so people check in on her twitter shit.

Yeah, more hydration. Keep a lot of water on you to keep drinking

What's wrong with that and why is she surprised? I see a lot of people do this at my school and it's always athletes and black people. Hell I would do it too if I wouldn't feel so awkward carrying around a big jug, so I always have a few water bottles on me.

What kind of barbarian drinks out of a JUG.

Its probably popular among people who are physically active. Don't know about the gallon though I have something that is a quarter the size and I piss like a horse. Would t want to be stuck in class drinking that much.

Is that person a man? Very feminine leg.

Why do you burgers use the word "literally" in literally every fucking context?

That's literally fucking stupid.

How do some people even get by in life.
This retarded cunt is seeking some sort of approval or what? I don't understand, it's a jug of water! What in the living fuck.

Its a good way to force yourself to drink a good amount of water. Sports related, weight loss related, work related.

A good trick is putting a little water in a jug, into the freezer over night and in the morning filling it up. Ice water for the entire day.

What a ridiculous topic !

>water becomes a racist symbol
>virtue signalling retards all die of dehydration
>right-wing gets to enjoy lovely water
it's a win-win

are you dumb? you know your body needs x amount of water a day right,? for your organs to function correctly. its easy to carry 1 gallon jug then to refill a small container 8 times

God dammit.
Why is your country so insane Burgers?

It is real... in my mind

I know what you mean. It gives the cucks a feeling of "out the norm" situation, if that makes sense. As if noooo body ever, ever, has brought a jug of water to class.

Harry Potter and the Jewish Question

reduce. reuse. recycle.
put a gallon in the freezer and sip on it all day long.

>a gallon a day
>American education

Bitch is pure bait bros

I can see the headlines already
>WATER IS RACIST
mmmmm desu

EIN VOLK
EIN REICH
EIN OXYGEN MOLECULE BONDED TO ZWEI HYGROGENS

Only problematic racist nazi assholes drink water. Drink Brawndo instead.

I lift heavy things at walmart and go through a gallon+ a night without peeing more than once

people are always like 'wow that's so healthy i should drink more water'

This kid is literally drinking water

it's a fit meme

WTF is libtards problem with dihydrogen monoxide?

youtube.com/watch?v=yi3erdgVVTw

Doesn't surprise me coming from the "land of the free" and Low in IQ.

Old news
See

I knew guys who used to do this all the time. I remember when of the guys in my class polished off an entire gallon in one swig. Couldn't help but laugh. I think it's pretty normal in midwestern states for students to take a gallon of water to class.

Milk jugs are bigger. The hold more water. Water is good.

I always have a jug of water next to my desk at home.

Sports/lifting related. Gotta stay hydrated

A good lemonade is acceptable in the summer.

A lot of people usually write on the side of it to have different times at different levels.

Like, by Noon you should have had X amount of water.

So they have that with them all day and make sure to drink out of it to stay hydrated and help themselves lose weight.

Let them have kool-aid.

some of us live in warm climates, icefaggit

DID HE USE IT TO FLAVOR HIS CHICKEN???? AMIRITE FELLAS???

You know who else enjoyed water?

HITLER

in 3rd grade in high school a friend used to do that. The teacher always told him it wasn't healthy to drink that much... who know.s.

A gallon is excessive, but a water bottle makes sense.

water and milk is all you need. Gotta stay hydrated.

Water was always racist and was always /ourdrink/
Of all the races, which of them does water kill disproportionately?

Soon brothers

Reminds me to drink more water

>If yo drank ain't Purple dats raycis

>Harry Potter and the Incinerator of Auskaban

I meant 128 ounces, your irrelevantsty

>random twitter posts

filter when

stop giving random assholes a spotlight

Football players did it all the time.

They need water

She hates white people.

Did you never hate someone with such passion that everything they did pissed you off to no end, no matter how inoffensive?
Only difference between that and her is that most people are not retarded enough to rant about it on Twitter

>drink a gallon a day
3 or 4 gallons a day is the most optimal, but I understand if some people don't have the willpower or time to do it.

And some of us live in white countries

I have a gallon cooler. Fill it up with two ice trays and water and I'm good to go for the entire day.

Everything is racism. Apparently.

It's a normal thing in te north east. Mainly for power lifters, body builders, or track/running peeps

what the actual fuck.

No, i actually think she is retarded. libtards do not understand baiting, their sarcasm is noticeable when they try and attempt it

does this mean islam is racist?

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WATER

Only literal niggers don't drink at least a gallon of water a day, gtfo of here.

first they came for milk, and i said nothing, because i enjoyed water

I drink well over a gallon of water a day. Just refill it with tap water. Also I add my BCAA complex and glutamine to it.

Sorry, next time I'll buy reverse osmosis Himalayan electrolyte volanic ash filtered organic charcoal infused SmartWater.

Real common among military types. I myself used to carry around empty orange juice jugs full of water. Gave it a slight citrus twang, real tasty, and stays cold all day. That kid in her post appears to be a milfag or veteran too, judging by the jacket and assault pack.

She's a 'racist', just like us.
Only difference is, her 'racism' has no justification.

But America is made by and for whites. You can't be a supremacist in your own country.

Just like non-whites can't be racist.

She is trolling

You are all retards

He must lift
Get your hydration and reps all in one

Libtards are paving their road to destruction. Maybe we should play along, let fags get aids, let the tranys cut their reproduction organs out, let the retards not drink water or milk. By an amplified rate libcucks will die out in 5 years.

wasn't expecting all these (You)s
thanks everyone

>A gallon of water is a lot

If you take creatine you should drink more than 6 bottles of water a day. I usually drink about 7 so obviously I'd rather carry around a gallon jug than 7 fucking water bottles

YOU'RE A FUCKING HYDROPHOBE

Why is there a napkin on her head?

Anyone else thinks this twink has skinny legs?

Gotta guzzle the water when ya on the creatine...

Go lift Sup Forums

check your water privilege

Don't forget abortion

looks like a kid fresh out of boot.

So maybe they will start drinking Coca Cola because ITZ BLACK N SHEIIT. Oh boy diabetics on the rise.

BCAA's are an overpriced meme unless you train fasted for some reason.

Unless you're holding as much extra muscle mass as a guy like Pianoman then you shouldnt risk going catabolic if you get enough protein in your day.

Stop drinking the powdered Jew!

>2017
>Not drinking a gallon of water a day

And one more thing

YOUR SHIT IS SO BASIC ON THE pH SCALE THAT IT'S NOT FUNNY

SIEG HYDRATE
SIEG HYDRATE
SIEG HYDRATE