When did you realize he was retarded?

When did you realize he was retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrmR1l3Y9FE
youtube.com/watch?v=DMKc_1Ufa5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yesterday.

>effeminate satanist youtuber libertarian runescape player
how could you ever think he was anything but retarded?

The second you fucking faggots started talking about him.

I watched two of his videos that were so full of cringe I promised never to follow Sup Forumss advice on youtubers again.

plus he lives with his mom and cats, never leaves the house, and "edits" public domain scribblings by madmen created centuries ago. Look at his channel, before we hopped on him, all he made was drug videos.

If Sup Forums didn't decide to make him our favorite autist, he'd just be another loser neet.

From the moment I saw that he was a faggot

about 4 months ago

Styx and Molyneux are the two men who own politics on youtube.

I mean it's obvious but he's been spot on with a few predictions and he generally has entertaining or thought provoking opinions on shit desu

no, Styx is based ya fucking leaf!
don't you have some degrassi or rebel media to watch slut?

He's got a good sense for big social patterns and shifts, plus he has a decently high level of emotional intelligence. The extent of his actual knowledge is limited to a few subjects but his predictions don't suffer for it because people are predictable.

lol MIDF on full damage control

This. He's not an actual retard but in true autistic fashion he's socially retarded and doesn't have enough perspective on the real world. The Milo vids were super naive.

When he deliberately took about a kilogram of experimental hallucinogen over the LD50 and almost fucking died.

Other than that, he's a dude.

When I caught his reflection in the mirror and it had a startling resemblance to OP.

I realized he was a fucking genius after he blew the fuck out of Miloqueers.

The first time I saw this subhuman cocksucker.

About 10 days ago. After not checking him out for a while. Not watched him since.

Yesterday

Blasphemy!

>libertarian

Always knew desu

He's awesome. Sup Forums need to stop bully him right now.

When I realized that he records his videos fully naked except for the leather jacket

>Listening to an anorexic Satanist for political commentary

He's okay.

Who the fuck is this hippie?

Wait... people here took him seriously?

Yesterday when he fell for the leftist bait

he never liked Milo but still, obvious hit piece is obvious..

fpbp

Ive been watching him since the ebola days, but he gradually got more out of whack after the election. I dont give a fuck about milo one way or another but it seems like styx is losing it.....

Styx's lifestyle choices are his own.
I don't agree with him on a lot of shit but, he seems like the least retarded person out there. What's left alex jones or john oliver. He knows what he's talking about and most of the controversy happened when milo was called out as a peedo by styx, also ctr wants to cause rifts within the "community" and side with who ever is losing on the boards.

TLDR Fuck milo, I like styx and his predictions even if he's a degenerate. He's an oracle.
Also suck my dick ctr and skinheads.

One look at his username should tell you that he's dumb as shit.

when he started making daily threads about him here.

He´s my kind of retarded. All the runscape and minecraft stuff is crap thou.

he chosed that name 10 years ago

he's a faaaaaaag

Fucking pervert faggot. And he criticizes Milo.

When he started wearing the biker jacket and aviators every episode like a weirdo.

He used to be just a normal dude now he's trying to become a meme.

I thought that he was married? Or is the living with his mom bit just a forced meme?

I think it was about a month ago. There was no single catalyst, I just asked myself why am still watching this crap and stopped.

lives with his mum and a bunch of cats. He said he owned the honme, but who knows.

not yet

this. I enjoyed his commentary somewhat during the election. Now i'll try to watch and make it about 2 minutes before I ask why I'm listening to Gretchen from the show Recess.

i bet gretchen was his school days nik name,

Just now hearing about him and just that pic alone i know he is retarded

When he said something along the lines of "I don't even know how to tie a tie or wear a suit and hopefully I never will"

So he dropped out of society and spends all day on the computer masturbating his ego. Just a different breed of blue haired safe space feminist.

that's about all

peace out

Sauce?

What the fuck is that flag

Not yet.
I like his predictions and his different vantage point of the world is useful.
He seems a bit too obsessed with nuclear wars but other than that; great political analysis.

Mauritius

This explains... a lot.

when he was against progress

youtube.com/watch?v=UrmR1l3Y9FE

Ive been a Milo fan for a while, but theres no way you could mince those words. What the fuck was he thinking? If some Sup Forumstard can construct an argument as to how he wasnt advocating gay relationships between 13 year old boys and men in there late 20s ill listen but till then Im with Styx.

Of you had a positive relationship should you pretend that it wasn't positive?

He is describing his relationship and that he doesn't regret it and was actually happy about it, that these sorts of things are complicated and shouldn't be reduced to >pedo enabler

And of course the whole world sperg a Out that he is a pedo advocate

It's retarded that the right still falls for these b8 and switches the leftists use

>alright Sup Forums
>i just found out styx is a faggot
>guess the lying lamestream media was actually right about youtubers
>it's actually quite funny
>i'm going to unsubscribe now
>that's about all, peace out....

Looks like an aids patient

Nigger he didnt just talk about his own relationship he spoke fondly of those relationships between younger teens and older males generally. It wasnt just about his experiences watch the fucking video of him talking to le amazing atheist.

I've never watched a single video of his.
And I don't ever plan to.

Guy looks like an AIDs-riddled transvestite.

immediately, have you seen his hair?

Where the fuck did MIDF come from??

Okay well as a straight male in high school I had a sexual relationship with a woman almost twice my age and I don't regret it either so I guess that makes me a pedo too

What happens every time you hear on the news about some 14 or 15 year old kid fucking his crazy teacher

>lol good for him
>where weren't those teachers where I was in school

For some reason we make an exception with girls but is anyone shocked That fags who can barely control their sexual proclivities are banging eachother starting at a young age

Is anyone surprised?

He's often right about what will happen politically.

But he's wrong on matters of archaeology. That recent video about the 'megalithic structures' of the northeastern part of the United States was unsupported speculation.

shut up, Styx is the new leader of the Alt-right!!!

He and Common Filth were 100% right about Milo.

Milo might have been fun to trigger leftists, but he's all pozzed up.

>I've never watched a single video of his.
>And I don't ever plan to.
>Guy looks like an AIDs-riddled transvestite.

This basically.

>plus he lives with his mom and cats, never leaves the house, and "edits" public domain scribblings by madmen created centuries ago. Look at his channel, before we hopped on him, all he made was drug videos.
BASED

STYX NEEDS TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR KILLING DEAR LEADER MILO

HE HAS TO BE THE NEW KING, ITS NECRO-LAW, WHICH HE FOLLOWS!!!

When I first saw him last month.

>90909

ALL HAIL KING STYX

when i saw this

Holy fucking christ. You are arguing for shit that is against the law. And yes i will say that between the two scenarios of a female teacher taking a dick of a younger student and a 13 year old getting a 30 year old cock up his shit pipe yes i will argue that the former will be less taxing on the kids psyche than the latter.

Yes I'm arguing that this is one, of hundreds of things that should not be illegal

Teenagers are not pedophelia

There is a difference between someone in their mid teens and children who are 8 or 9

It's retarded to act otherwise

Are you or are you not arguing that its alright for a 20 to 30 year old to have a fully sexual relationship with a 13 year old boy?

Does he think he looks sexy with sunglasses on and without shirt? I kinda like him tho.

He doesn't do research on many topics he covers. Therefore the consequences

It's not alright. But it's alright to say it. You dig?

So, he is just projecting for the most part?

He's definitely got an astute political perspective but man is his lolbertarian shit starting to bug me. He's entitled to think what he wants but when he starts flying off the handle on moral issues like this--what gives?

I mean I AGREE that we should be throwing Milo under the bus for this but I've been saying we should throw him off the bus attached to a rope and keep driving for ten months now because he's a FUCKING FAGGOT and mentally ill child molestors (which is all homos are) have no place on the fucking Right.

What gets me is the lack of honesty here. Guys like Styx, they say "well, Muslims mostly believe X, there may be good ones but most of them believe in stoning women to death for adultery, and that's wrong."

But when I point out that most Faggots--and go and ask them if you don't believe me--most faggots want to fuck teenage boys, want to recruit young, want to spread their mental illness to kids through fiddling. When they think they have the political capital to say so openly, THEY DO. Look at the rate of homosexual child molestation--realize that fags are 16x more likely to be kiddy-fiddlers than anyone else, and those are just the ones who are caught--as Milo has shown us, lots of kids get fucked up, become gay and protect their molestors.

What's the difference between me pointing out that faggots are mostly pedophiles and creeps who are mentally ill as a result of being molested, and him pointing out that 80% of Muslims believe that the proper punishment for theft is the loss of a hand?

When he called milo creepy while posting from his mother's house with his skeletor, ALS, racemixer body in a biker jacket with no shirt on and then proceeds to promote satanism.

We are about the same age.

We both started out in the antitheist anti statist revisionist circles

Ron Paul, Tom Woods, Buchanan, Startfor, fuck Bush

My circle went into Yockey Mishima Spengler and Quigley

It seems 666 still reads from Lew Rockwell and Drudge

He's not retarded, just basic bitch

>phonefag

disturbing.

>amazing atheist reveals micro benis and buttfucks self on cam
>gavin mcginnes buttfucks self on cam
>milo endorses pedo-ism
>styx goes bucknaked and fondles flaccid boy-benis on cam

YOU MIGHT BE FORGIVEN FOR THINKING THAT ALL OF THESE SHITLORDS ARE NOTHING BUT CONTROLLED OPPOSITION.

he's still alright I guess, seems youtube is getting to his head

Yeah fuck this

Im going back to Jon Oliver, at least hes not a cuckold or some shit

>milo shitposting on pol

Why can't there ever be someone who advocates for fucking decency that isn't a total fucking weirdo?

>implying he isn't trolling
He's not autistic, you have to actually be autistic to say that seriously

I feel like most of his videos, after 2 minutes, I get what he's saying. He just rants after that and doesn't really add anything new.

ALRIGHT YOUJIZZ

When he posted his video about the US flag with 51 stars at Pence's meeting in the EU. If you watch the videos, it's clearly a digital image/projection.

He made it sound like it was deliberate and required effort sourcing such a niche American flag, but what really happened is they pulled the graphic off the internet by accident.

>implying he is not autistic

get out of here styx, go fuck yourself

That's about all, peace out.

The moment I saw him wearing sunglasses and a leather jacket with no T-shirt underneath in a dim room

I respect the attention span of anyone that can listen to this fella drone on for 20 minutes plus.

The amount of money he gets on Patreon is quite remarkable though.
2k a month. That's an amount not even ASMR sluts can garner.

Only learned about him yesterday, immediately knew he was retarded

it's a photoshop

Here's the real verison. 10.2

WOW. I GUESS HE CAN'T BE CONTROLLED OPPOSITION IF HE HAS A MASSIVE KNOB?

The moment i saw him. Why cant people just be redpilled AND normal. Eat well, go outside, lift, etc. The guy looks like a ghoul, he clearly isnt in a position to tell people how to live their lifes.

youtube.com/watch?v=DMKc_1Ufa5Q

check'em