Audio books

What are some good pol approved audio books i can listen to while on my daily commute?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/10375085/_The_Great_Courses_-_The_Teaching_Company_Megapack_280_Courses
youtube.com/watch?v=Aw-PEyj8s0Q
alexlinder.com/audiobooks.html
youtu.be/whliDlwp5kE?t=37m14s
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLG8klsjxFY-Nqa-2Pjq6wWG9aIPTqpSpO
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
mega.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fifty shades of grey
Harry potter
Eat pray love
The DaVinci code

Buy seriously

some Hemingway
Or Fleming
I'm a fan of sherlock Holmes as well

this book series is pretty redpilled desu.

Might is Right by Ragnar Redbeard

thepiratebay.org/torrent/10375085/_The_Great_Courses_-_The_Teaching_Company_Megapack_280_Courses

Actually now that I think about it last audio book I listened to was atlas shrugged by ayn rand from audible. It was pretty good

Read books, don't listen to audio.

Camp of the Saints
youtube.com/watch?v=Aw-PEyj8s0Q

Audio Books: alexlinder.com/audiobooks.html

Does anyone have the pol approved literature infograph?

>youtu.be/whliDlwp5kE?t=37m14s
>idle as a nigger

This channel is pretty good for old self-help books to start with.
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLG8klsjxFY-Nqa-2Pjq6wWG9aIPTqpSpO

Nice collection polack hater

I've had a few jobs where I couldn't be reading but was allowed to listen to things while I work. Sometimes it's just practical

neat

Books are faster to read and you can make notes, but sometimes they are just not practical and you can't brainwash yourself in sleep.

Is there a way to download select audio books or do i have to dl the whole thing?

That's fair enough, just don't get used to it. I used to listen to audio books and my reading speed slowly declined because of it

If you have a client like frostwire or Bittornado you can download them individually.

What ever happened to pol approved monthly books?

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

mega.nz/#F!LotEVRxT!YE-YrG6SZ54nJqltrYN8Nw

Agreed my man. I do a lot of nigger tier physical labour. Farming and forestry work. It's hard work but I look forward to it if I got a good book or podcast to listen too.

I don't consider farming nigger tier.
It's how our forefathers started off.
My name in Greek also literally means farmer so I can't hate

Why not just do both? I read in the train, in my living room and on the can.
I audiobook when I'm going to sleep or when I am doing craftmanships or other handy work where I don't need to focus on the physical task.

Audiobook can also be nice when done well. Try to listen to Gogol "The Cloak" on youtube, it has a great narator who really gets a hold of the formalists sound semantic and throughout the reading they're using Debussys Arabesques, not in a corny way. It's extremely well done.

yeah of course, I am not advocating for never listening to audiobooks, but I do not think it should be the norm

I can recommend Watership Down by Richard Adams - listening to it myself.

It combines some formal structures of the Odyssee and the old testament. It's extremely good and have taken A LOT of criticism from Feminists for advocating sexism - lol.

Agreed. I feel the same way. But I still believe that audibooks is better than not doing it, because the alternative to that is movies and tv-series which most of the time is Holywood garbage.

Haven't read that one in ages. Might have to revisit it. Just go on a total anthropomorphic trip. Rats of Nihm animal farm etc

Not that you fucking retard

Whos got the pol approved lit picture?