Sweden's rape per capita in '14 was 6.984 per 10,000. Fucking FLORIDA was 2.531...

Sweden's rape per capita in '14 was 6.984 per 10,000. Fucking FLORIDA was 2.531. Why do libtards want our women to be raped?

Women are overwhelmingly liberal left and want to be raped because of their subhuman whorish nature.

Liberals don't actually care about anyone really except for that days "oppressed minority" or some shit like that. They're just a bunch of fuck heads hoping their dads die.

Because #NotAllMuslims, also every woman has a fetish for rape

Is that Lovelyz? Also no, women have a powerless fetish. I want to be consensually "raped", not actually raped by a fucking mudslime sandnigger with dingleberries.

rape is a fake news crime that really means 'giving sluts what they're asking for" you are a beta white knight cuck trying to make it seem like raping women is bad.

This has been debunked a thousand times by anyone who can google. It's an effective in-group meme for you reactionaries but like really do you actually believe that shit?

Because Marxism is pushed through major universities and young liberals find that to be a locus of authority and they're constantly conditioned over the fact that they have too much privilege and that they're too oppressive even though a lot of them aren't, and over time they think Muslims raping their own kind is punishment for shit they never did or they find it to be equality some how.

Either way liberal reasoning is very much insanity and liberals should be hunted down and purged.

I think Sweden's rape number is so high because of feminist scum. For example a man brushing up against a woman can be considered sexual assault by the judicial system. (If a man brushes up against a woman once a week for 6 weeks the Swedish court will consider that as 6 different instances of rape)

You wish but there are way too many sexual emergencies happening across Europe.

go on....

I'm not saying that rape is non-existent. I still believe that it's the rapefugees whom do a significant amount of sexual assault but we still need to remember that Sweden is the feminist capital of Europe (which is quite ironic)

.02 cents for you CTR shill

Retards like believe the narrative that it's just "feminist rape statistics" that account for the increases, it apparently has zero correlation to mass Muslim immigration and cultural/religious clashes, right Sven?

People in Sweden had a conditioned world view about Muslims and others and figured that they were harmless and Sweden and the degenerates that live there open the flood gates for these fucktards and now rape and crime has sky rocketed and cars are on fire all over the place and they literally have no clue what to do.

They see the crime and the rape and the fires, they just shrug it off and think it's americas fault for how they are and they think they'll be able to fix muslims that live in Sweden.

What's the quick rundown on this wide-reaching anti Swedish rape conspiracy? Why shouldn't I believe statistics?

>why liberals let this happen?
What is cuckoldry?
What is anti "white" brainwash?

Wouldnt that qualify as sexual assault or molestation? The numbers I used are verified RAPES

Hasn't the Swedish government changed the definition of rape to be broader and encompass acts that wouldn't be considered rape? I think I heard or read that somewhere

The most recent example I can find is in 2005 when they changed it to also include "sex with someone asleep or in a helpless state." Much different from brushing someone on the street.

I'm not going to deny the fact that Sweden's rape rates have been going up. BUT you can't compare Sweden's overall rate to other countries. They measure it completely differently.

First of all, every time somebody claims there was a rape, it is counted, regardless of whether or not one ever happened. In America, they will only count it if they think a rape has taken place. Secondly, a man who rapes his ex-wife 10 times in Florida would be counted as 1 incident. In Sweden, it would be counted as 10 incidents.

From a comment I just made:

>First of all, every time somebody claims there was a rape, it is counted, regardless of whether or not one ever happened. In America, they will only count it if they think a rape has taken place. Secondly, a man who rapes his ex-wife 10 times in Florida would be counted as 1 incident. In Sweden, it would be counted as 10 incidents.

This is the reason why Sweden's rate is so much higher than other countries. So Sweden's rate may be going up, but you can't do a fair comparison to other countries.

It's the same with crimes like Robbery and Assault in other parts of the world. You can assault somebody without touching them in the UK. Also, harassment is classified as a violent crime in the UK. Obviously that's not the case in most other countries. Phone snatching is considered robbery in certain countries (and therefore a violent crime), theft in others. You get the point.

Murder is the only one you can accurately compare between other countries.

>70% rape