What happened to make every one hate him

What happened to make every one hate him

You can't even speak English. You have to go back

10.2 inches.

Styx is a fucking god.

Kek is not pleased with him as of late

He rightfully called out a pedo, but since the pedo in question is a right-winger Sup Forums is triggered

I guess he angered the hive mind. I don't care and I doubt he does either.

Isn't it funny that the loudest whiners are usually not the majority. Anyways peace out

t. not Styx at all

he is more intelligent than 99.999999 % of this board.

MAKE AN ARMENIAN GENOCIDE VIDEO

He wouldn't even have time for Sup Forums considering he does actual work on literature, has a garden to prep, and is still putting out vids in a shitty set up all the time.

Why would Styx come down here and chill when he is so busy he needs caffeine like crazy to keep up.

He's an edgelord

>everyone is worshiping Milo here

his channel is soft blocked in France (cant subscribe, can't browse the channel to see the video posted, yet can find the video using keyword in youtube general search field), any idea why ?

>he does actual work
>on literature
Dude, keep 'em comin'.

i didnt like him since he posted nudes. not good desu.

Styx is a man who was classically educated at "Groovy UV". He has lead an interesting life including a failed marriage to an older Latino woman and even lived in a Spanish speaking neighborhood.

He has several pets and a notable addiction to caffeine, MRE's, and mine craft. He does literature editing and gets published through niche publishers and did I mention Ebooks? Styx has also been an athkest, a theist, a satanist, and dabbled with Wiccan although he sometimes denies it.

His least favorite things are being called a light worker or being called an ethnic nationalist... both of which elicit autistic screeches but he means well.

His garden isn't kept up most of the year but apparently growing things in a Vermont winter is difficult. Did I mention mine craft?

Point is I could go on, but this man is a legend and you should buy him a coffee if you see him. He's addicted to the caffeine and doesn't want Delirium Tremens

he's a cringey faggot

he's a degenerate like milo but creepy as fuck

Anyone who listens to styx is a fool.

Mmm'alright youtube today another cuckservative neocon proposed a batshit retarded policy *mmhhmm* just to placate certain sections of the lamestream legacy media, its actually quite funny and if you think about it, sort of similar to certain tinhorns of the past. *sips tea*

That's about all. Peace out.

>Anyone who listens to styx is a fool.
yeah right. who else am I going to watch on youtube? the young turks? ill keep watching styx I think

backstabber.

>a failed marriage to an older Latino woman
>Styx has also been an athkest, a theist, a satanist, and dabbled with Wiccan although he sometimes denies it.

Any man who worships the devil or the arcane is not someone who I want to take life advice from. Especially when he got conned into a sham marriage by an older latina so that she can get her green card. His opinions are trash and he is a bum.

fucking kek

he is right about things all the time he was right about the election when everybody else was wrong and he was right just the other day when he said trump should have just left the sweden thing hanging out in thin air and soon enough something would prove him right and that was exactly right thats exactly what trump should have done instead of retcon the fox news report thing

Because he erroneously thinks teenagers being sexually alive is prevented despite all of human history

Until the last century or so everyone considered you basically grown up by 14-16

Some societies it was as low as twelve

The idea that fucking a 15, 16 or 17 year old is perophelia or some kind of a perversion is literally going against biological reality

Nature is not wrong about when you are capable of having kids, it didn't make a mistake, you can have kids at 15 that means you are ready for sex at 15

If you think that the human body is somehow ahead of the brain then I guess you also believe nature can Mess up and put a woman in a mans body too

Except of seen pol show dislike for him before that happened.

well put

>THATS ABOUT ALL

Can someone explain this meme

Rumor has it Styx has a big cock

Same in Germany. You can put country of origin to US and then it works.
I don't know why him, his channel is completely harmless, the only other channel I know that they did it to is Brother Nathanael.

>Nature is not wrong about when you are capable of having kids, it didn't make a mistake, you can have kids at 15 that means you are ready for sex at 15

You can gouge the eyes out of someone with the power of a mere child's fingers, do you think someone is mentally well equipped for that at the age of say, 8?

That's poor fucking logic lad and you should feel bad. Jesus Christ bulgaria

It's the best kind of logic there is, good sir, and with through the powers of abstract thought I obliterated his shallow, worldly point.

I don't think anyone hates him
Just a few milo famboys subscribers left because of "muh sacred black cock worshiper did nothing wrong"
I personally think that he went too moral with his video about milo, I prefer BPS or Sargon response about the issue.
That's about all, peace out

Styx did nothing wrong.
Fuck Milo, he's had enough attention whoring.