Have you been to a gay bar, Sup Forums?

Have you been to a gay bar, Sup Forums?

>Value health and image
>Men proudly say "No Blacks, No Fems, No Fats
>Only the proudest and strongest white males rise to the top

Really, it's one of the best places to celebrate your heritage and be with your own kind!

If you live in a popular gay city. You realize that gays really do segregate their bar scene.

its pretty degenerate, im afraid everyything i touch is covered in AIDS

My aunt is a big dyke, has been involved with St Paul's gay scene for ever... wife and I will go with her to a couple gay bars, my wife loves the singing and dancing and the 2 for 1 drinks are pretty nice. The wedding ring keeps them all away..

Yeah I actually love getting fucked like a bitch by big manly men like op posted but its just not worth dealing with faggots and AIDs. I was lucky enough to find a tomboy muscle woman gf that reams me with comically large strapons instead. I know its still pretty degenerate but we're a based white monogamous couple and both of us are reformed gays so it's better than continuing to be fags/dykes and we have lots of fun. We're a normal respectable couple outside the bedroom.

>2017
>Not being immune to HIV

Get Prep'd, my dude.

My bug brother is gay and he always complains how hard it is for gay guys to find a partner and how good I must have it.
I'm a 24 year old manlet virgin.
Do gays really have it harder to find a partner than normal humans? (not just a partner for sex but for a relationship)

Used to end many nights out at the bars at the gay bar. They would serve cheap drinks, serve past 2am (can't serve after this time in burger land), and okay good music. Women are usually very approachable because they assume you're gay or comfortable enough with yourself to be there and not give a fuck.

The only downside is you'll get "pawed" by some of the dudes sometimes but you just tell them to fuck off and they do. That and dykes who get pissed when your hitting on their "girlfriend."

Probably shouldn't go there early, either. You'll feel like a piece of meat if you're not some kind of fat autist. That dies down later though in my experience.

>value health
FUCKING KEK
HIV and AIDS isnt healthy

I've been to a few gay bars. I look very masculine with a beard (not hipster beehive terrorist-tier beard). It's weird. They are too forward. I had my ass slapped while dancing, my beard stroked, my biceps/triceps probed. Gay people get away with being racist because "muh preferences."

Gay guys have no reason, at all, to get married. They can keep fucking other guys all they want. Society already looks down on them, they have nothing to lose, and they can't be babytrapped.

Combine that with most gays being disgusting in regards to hygene, whiny as fuck since the Left has radicalized them, or they're openly flamboyant which non-flamboyant gays find annoying.

Gays are fucked in the head, for sure, and yes they do face a massive problem in finding someone of quality that will settle down with them.

wtf is a bug brother? an AIDs thing?

Whatever you do, don't go to the bathroom alone.

That doesn't surprise me. It's really their territory though. I just take it as a complement and if you do feel uncomfortable say something and make it clear you're not ok with what they're doing. Most gay dudes I've known can't fight for shit. They just like being dramatic.

>24 manlet virgin

Just get outside and you'll get laid unless you're EXTREMELY ugly. It takes patience, empathy, and humor. Smelling good helps, too.

>Society already looks down on them
So much so they literally have a fag parade day to celebrating buttfucking each other in the ass.

Why Spielber is wearing a Suppaman tanktop? Is he the new director of the series?

Literally never had an issue at a gay bar with bathrooms and some places the women's bathroom is fair game because of all the drag fags. This is great because there isn't so much of a wait.

This isn't exclusive to gays. You're just focusing on a group of people that treat their bodies like shit. There are literally more straight people who are disgusting and incredibly entitled when it comes to how they act in public.

Between medications that make negative guys immune and positive guys unable to transmit, HIV and AIDS rates are falling faster than ever. In your lifetime, you will see the death of HIV and the legion of hard bodied gay men ready to be your new overlords.

I would, but I'm honestly scared that one of those big guys would get all sexual with me and I would not be able to escape a probable rape which I may or may not enjoy.

I have been to gay bars because all normal bars here close down at 2am and gay bars are open longer. I think they a gross, especially the old dudes, like they lack basic shame. Like they stand at the urinary in a way you can clearly see their penis. When I am drunk it doesn't bother me as much as it would otherwhise.

But most bars(not only gay bars) are ore mostly white, unless you go into the bydlo bars which is mostly Turks, Jugoslavs and underclass people. Don't know why you would want to go to these bydlo bars anyway, It's cramped with overly aggressive 89iq idiots and the music is way to loud to have any type of conversation.

That's the vocal minority and (((MSM))). We know they're faggots, they know they're faggots, anyone over 35 knows they're faggots.

Go with friends or just don't go. You shouldn't expose yourself to a situation you know you'll be uncomfortable in. However, you probably don't know if you WILL be uncomfortable. Check your local news or google whatever gay bar you're looking at. If they don't have any rape stories and it's not in a shit part of town you'll be fine.

Let me reinforce this. Straight women LOVE gay bars because they don't get hit on by all the dudes, they play good music, and they get to drama the fuck out with new gay friends. You're a wolf in sheeps clothing.

I wouldn't go to that bar either. It sounds like shit.

>they play good music

I don't know how it is at your place but here they only play david guetta/rihanna remix dance music in gay bars, no exceptions. Pretty bad in my opinion.

Europe is weird. I also thought you guys just kept bars open until people finally left. At least that was my experience in Italy, Spain, Greece, and a few other shit hole countries.

Usually it's the latest dance music. I should clarify that it's good in comparison to most of the other bars in the US when it comes to music. It's either country or future laser music.

kys pidor

My friend and I drink at a gay bar because they have great selection in whiskey for cheap.
As long as you don't go on the weekends it's just a normal bar.

>it's just a normal bar!

Is this what you tell your father?

>Whatever you do, don't go to the bathroom alone.

I think it might be bit risky to ask someone to join you in the bathroom, too.

Lulz, I'm in Seattle, never been to one of those manly gay bars only a fruity one. At the time we were a bit homophobe, not as much any more, but it's not for me.

I may be a 40+ NEET, but I've always been straight. Now if I had a gay friend and they wanted to go to whatever bar I'd go. I give 0 shits who you fuck, who you want to fuck or even if you want to fuck me, but you will not be fucking me and I will not let you fuck people under the age of 18. I've been exposed to many different life styles and to each their own, but in my house my life, in your house your life.

what the hell is this shit
>mikepencezapsyou.jpeg

>Gay bar on election night
>Big 'We're With Her' sheet cake
>Free shots for every blue state
>Guys start getting drunk early
>Clothes come off, lots in just underwear and jockstraps
>Lose Ohio, lose Florida
>Room starts getting tense
>Guys start drinking more, grinding more
>End up getting having rough sex all night on the pool table as guys try to pretend it's not happening
>Whole bar explodes into an orgy of angry sex

>TFW Trump caused the hottest night of your life

Do people have sex inside gay bars in america?

Inside and out!

But it's not every bar. Some bars are uptight. Others just say "Not where the bartender can see it so we have deniability" and will set up back rooms where public sex is encouraged, even setting up free lube and condoms.