ITT: We post good things jews have done

ITT: We post good things jews have done.

I'll start with pic. related.

Anime

top kek

I'm way too redpilled for this fucking shit. Sup Forums is trash now. every post is a shill.

Sodastream is just rebranded conquest. A jew scam.

relativity is pretty neat

t. goy

lmao
is there ANYTHING that isn't a jewish trick to you?

>Drink my gas goyim..

Is CocaCola and Pepsi owned by the jews nowadays?

died in holohoax

>simple $20 machine
>can use any co2 canister with a simple adapter
>with filtered water; the chemical water jew is defeated
>get syrup of any pop brand you like, directly from the manufacturer, make pop for a tenth the cost of what it is in stores

>fat fucks need to carbonate and fill their water with sugar.
Drink water and stop ruining your teeth and health pathetic fat asses.

filthy parasite scum like you mixed flouride

>not enjoying carbonated water with nothing added

This
International soda jew btfo by nationalist jew.

I really should quit...my teeth are already garbage as it is

Carbonation is still bad for your teeth, especially if you're drinking it regularly throughout the day

How?

I'd pound that cow tittied jew so fucking hard.

Carbonation adds CO2 to water which partially creates carbonic acid. Dissolved CO2 isn't the big deal, but the slight amount of acid created is.

I got one because I thought you could use it to make sparkling juices. Turns out you can't which is bullshit.

>carbonation adds CO2 to the water
...isn't that the entire point?

Seriously!? Fuck the only reason I would considering getting this waste of money is to make cheap appletiser

>3.7pH will ruin your teeth
It's practically negligible mate, unless you're drinking sparkling water for 100% of your hydration you're not even going to notice any effect until you're 90.
It's like drinking apple juice with no sugars causing plaque and acidity from bacterial secretions.
>t. chemist

Because of the reaction equilibrium the carbonic formed this way is a weak acid though, you would have to drink a lot of it before it could cause an issue with blood pH etc. Commercial sodas usually have phosphoric acid added too, which is strong enough to be corrosive.

Unfortunately he's Jewish himself

>an electrical machine that adds poison and bubbles to your water
>a good thing

>Jewish
>a good thing

Shut up.

>ITT: We post good things jews have done.
are you stupid

>We post good things jews have done
>Im-fucking-plying
Sage.

SAGE!

Yeah, if you carbonate anything other than pure water it explodes like a shaken 2 liter of soda and goes everywhere. I tried doing things like mixing carbonated water and juice, or using liquid concentrate with carbonated water but the results were underwhelming.

Fucking kikes..