What happens there?

the simpsons

Portland.

inb4 portland

bunch of rednecks and cold beaches with neat rocks

thats where all the ex-girlfriends go

i lived there in portland

besides portland and eugene you're in god's country and right-wing country

its kinda ironic how stark the juxtaposition is, a lot of people are completely cut off from society

they all hate portland and eugene

salem is full of mexicans

mexicans usually just stay in single cities, they dont like mixing with other people, so you wont see them unless you go to their areas

its super bourgeoisie in portland and the area around it, everything is for like people who make more than 50k a year, its quite ritzy

also there's tons of HOT fucking trannies there that arent liberals

also theres a huge amount of right wing people there too, they're super polarised, and fights happen at PSU a lot over it

want to know anything else?

This is surprisingly accurate

mostly meth and white supremacy though its infested with border jumpers.

are the beaches swimmable/surfable or is it just cold ass water?

Google lakeside meth girl arrested playing zombie game.

>mfw I grew up there with her

cold with rocks

and like said

its the HQ of white suprmacy in the US for a reason, portland is the only reason it ever goes blue (also, a lot of the democrats up there are white supremacists)

ive talked to enough "liberal democrats" to know how much they despise black people, when people say dems are the real racists, this is who they're talking about

beaches are just meh though, cold. pretty though. much better to go through the mountains, better views

weed smoking

Methheads on the coast, hipsters and potheads in the cities, and farmers everywhere else

>salem is full of mexicans

what?
Salem voted red and pretty based

you die of dystenery

white hipsters from liberal cities that have become too dark for them move into the pretty green coastline and oppress the poor inland farmers who have been there for generations

How are they oppressing farmers? They are dipshits sure but explain that one.

did you miss the whole bundy episode

underrated

Foodtrucks serving organic fair trade quinoa smoothies to overweight genderfluid communists

Extreme faggotry

I don't remember hipsters that moved to the country having anything to do with that.

>the introduction of rich hipsters to the economy doesnt allow the government to do its business of displacing less financially affluent local industries in favor of the former
>government agencies weren't emboldened by having allies in the form of environmentalist leftists

drugs and homos

Crunchy hipster territory, full of degenerates, effeminate men, rain, and coffee shops.

they jerk of the to articles about muhnordicmodel

I used to live in Medford. Lots of drugs, lots of mexicans. Everyone I know from school are lefties.

yeah i never said they were bad mexicans

i just said they were mexicans

Holy shit what state is that? Has it always been there? I remember California then Washington. I always heard of Oregon, but thought it was a city in Washington???!!

What is even there? Is this real? What sports teams do they have.

Wow I'm not kidding this is fucking with me...Like finding a new lightswitch in your house. Tell me that's a fake map

Cuckoldry

Oh nice, I recognize that as crater lake and wizard island. U telling me this is in Oregon the state?

tell me more about the trannies you got any pics?
You know for my powerpoint presentation

we have the u of o ducks, the osu beavers, and steve prefontaine lived here. we also made nike

you that tranny with the maga hat and the cascadian flag in the background?

or half of the top streamers on chaturbate?

all portland

Yes

n-no way how do they keep producing high quality boipussy there in california you only see the most revolting hons

>not scuba diving for crabs
you dont know shit bout the beaches

i went to school with kyle singlers brother

I have never seen so many cars with studded tires. Roads stay bad here for weeks after a few inches of snow.

the hot ones move from the bay area

not even joking

pretty sure those are californians who are afraid of a little rain.

You ever been to woodburn? Take the outlets away and what you have is a mexican colony by the look of it. Full streets with no english signs, lots of payphone card ads and stuff

I live in Oregon. Can confirm this is pretty spot on. Not much experience with trannies though.

This is how people used to react to Denmark. They thought we were part of Sweden...
Not anymore..

i still get you mixed up with the neatherlands

i like to get my dick wet so i got exp in that area

i wouldnt expect anyone else to know, the portland trannies u cant tell they got dicks its nice

yes thats what i was actually think about when i said "they keep to their own cities" hahah

that place isnt -bad- though, i dont mind living around them types of folk. better than blacks

How do you know all this? And also I'm fucking enraged we're experiencing a boipussy drain the bay area is supposed to be the capital degeneracy this is not acceptable

Oregon is suffering from a mass exodus of commiefornians

because i like trannies and i helped force the "move to portland" meme

the hottest trannies are all from bay area because they are all rich, so they start early

then they move to portland to go to school or do drugs or w/e

trust me

Who /Southern Oregon/ here?

We have the best forests folks.

Live here.

Whitest state I've been to. And I've been to 30 or so of them.

Unfortunately all anyone knows about is Portland and while it's extremely white, it's the bad ones.

Other than that, we're top 5 easily for /out/.

And yes, the entirety of Portland and i-84 (goes from top left to top right of state) shuts down at the hint of snow. Kinda nice passing Priuses on the shoulder in my 4x4 on the highway though....

have you had sex with one?

yeah plenty

go on tell me more. what do they smell like? are their skin soft and squishy?

I live in Astoria, only here for a few more years. Coast Guard. I'm in Illinois transplant, and I can honestly say that while I love the nature and scenery here, it's just not my cup of tea. Perhaps that's because I've really only had a taste of Coastal Oregon.

i only like fucking passable traps

finding traps that you can wake up next to and they still look like girls is hard, even in portland. the girls are hot there, but a lot have caked on make up

but yes, a lot of them are very soft and squishy, hairless
i moved, i went back home because it was too expensive

now im around fucking niggers

That's one of the few nice parts of living here, I can go a whole year and see one, maybe two, niggers. Nonetheless, my heart is still in the midwest. Who knows, maybe things will change in time.

>>cup of tea
Found the problem

yes im back in the midwest too

desu its kinda nicer over here, cheaper to live, more whites still, but niggers run fucking every low income jobs

at least in the white areas they dont act like niggers though

ill move back there someday, maybe, if yellowstone doesnt nuke it

Here in the bay its really hard to meet passable trannies and the ones you do meet are hardcore lefties and or just completely insane. That being said the girls/people here really that aren't that good looking either atleast compared to L.A.

I drink coffee, and brew my own sun tea. So there.

NOGERO

they look a bit scandinavian but more strange.
something odd about how they look.
like a swede that had a kid with a frog

bek houden scandineger

go on /mtfg/ on /lgbt/ plently of cute bay area ones

for the record though, most passable trannies date other passable trannies, you have to be quite a man to attract a tranny, they generally stick to their AGP stuff unless they meet a real man

Yeah nah, i'd spend more time there if i knew spanish. Could get the mexico experience without the travel costs there
I've only met maybe 3 black people in person so im not qualified to comment on that last bit, been here my whole life

I respect Vlaaaaandeeereeen.
but you gotta admit the dutch look a bit weird and have big goofy teeth

Norway, Sweden, Denmark, what's the difference?
You're literally the same country.

lmfao fucking christ, you do you man

NWF soon

The Mexicans who have lived here for generations here aren't that bad. Pretty based usually. The bad ones are the fresh from the border jumping gangsters that bring crime and drugs.

im gonna move up there in a couple months, cant wait to give some commie scum the boot

that is because they eat so much cheese and milk and whey and all sorts of dairy products.

it is also why they are so fucking tall.

but they are ok, and so are Danish people. I visted Kopenhagen. was comfy, except the gay pride parade.

Jefferson

Where dreams go to die.