WHITE feminists will defend this

As a feminist black male. This has always hurt me. Im a person, not a fetish.

Goes to show you that even the women who fetishize you regard you as natural slaves for a set purpose.

fucking leaf

Stop being stingy with the BBC you whiny baby shitlord.

It's truly a blessing... With all this stuff that's going on in this city. All this is great, but... I can't explain... We ain't supposed to be here

I hope this post is serious because I agree with you.

im a person with a personality, not an object for women to degrade and molest

I'm a scrawny white bloke. I wish more women would fetishize me.

WE WUZ EMO AND SHIT

you're not british you loser don't say "bloke".

A fucking leaf.

A woke leaf.

Then move to Georgia and get a black woman. Miscegenation is wrong, as it is really just a form of fetishism, with the white woman basically wanting a sexual golem that's their slave, and the black man wanting a woman to provide for his broke ass.

but since im black, they are just being racist. culturally genociding and abusing of their white privilege

Report and hide all non-political threads.

Until the 7/10 black fathers abandon their children statistic changes women won't see you as a whole person. They're not considering you the way they consider a man they would marry. They're not asking the same questions as they would if they were judging you on your ability to father a son or daughter. You are just part of the cock carousel they eventually plan to leave behind. You're just an achievement to be unlocked. They see you the same way guys look at sluts they would fuck but never let mother their kid.

>muh BBC!
>stop reducing me to a walking dildo!

fuck off Americunt

>implying this is non-political

and this is how WHITE feminists oppress minorities

AYOOO MUH DIK

Im not actually black im just seeing what happens when you post counterpropaganda. Now to spam this shit all over tumblr until they all see interacial sex as oppressive and evil.

Because women can't rape men so objectification is fine. Argue all your want, we all know it's true.