New Deportation Executive Order

wsj.com/articles/trump-administration-tightens-deportation-detention-rules-1487693476

>WASHINGTON—Almost everybody living in the U.S. illegally is now subject to deportation, and more undocumented arrivals at the southern border will be jailed or sent back to Mexico to await a hearing rather than released into the U.S., under memos issued Tuesday by the Department of Homeland Security.

>Under former President Barack Obama’s administration, undocumented immigrants who didn’t fall into one of the administration’s priority groups were generally safe from deportation. The Obama priority groups included people convicted of serious crimes and recent border crossers. Under the new Trump policies, officials said Tuesday, anybody in the U.S. illegally is subject to deportation at any time.

>“The Department no longer will exempt classes or categories of removable aliens from potential enforcement,” the enforcement memo says. “Department personnel have full authority to arrest or apprehend an alien whom an immigration officer has probable cause to believe is in violation of the immigration laws.”

IT'S HAPPENING

>b-but Drumpf will never keep his promises!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/6P998
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39042712
mobile.wnd.com/2017/02/trump-hiring-10000-ice-officers-in-big-immigration-launch/
montreal.ctvnews.ca/montreal-votes-to-become-a-sanctuary-city-for-undocumented-immigrants-1.3292952
powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/02/sen-cottons-immigration-bill.php
wsj.com/articles/trump-administration-tightens-deportation-detention-rules-1487693476
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
archive.is/aefO9
archive.is/T7u8p
archive.is/JuVJp
archive.is/g0Vq5
archive.is/HLRIz
archive.is/m9PCR
archive.is/ficX6
archive.is/JOlTt
archive.is/0igxb
archive.is/ZeuQX
archive.is/MdITh
proceso.com.mx/475230/suicidio-en-tijuana-joven-deportado-eu-se-tira-puente
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where is the archive.

archive.is/6P998

Hey spics if you are reading this, this deportation is not just for criminals, oh no no no. Even if you have a traffic violation you will be deported.

>With extremely limited exceptions, DHS will not exempt classes or categories of removal aliens from potential enforcement,

So even if you are stopped by law enforcement, or ice, or just get caught up in something like that, and you don't have your papers in order, you will get deported miho.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39042712

You need to make plans RIGHT now to go back or they will come and get you, and if you wanna make a scene, you will lose, ok miho?

Pass this along to all your friends.Oh yeah, catch and release ended TODAY, yes TODAY.

Illegal immigrants are, by definition, criminals. That's why they're called illegal immigrants.

Also relevant:

Trump just ordered 10k more ICE officers.

mobile.wnd.com/2017/02/trump-hiring-10000-ice-officers-in-big-immigration-launch/

EXCELLENT! Shame we can't get rid of the niggers too. Trade you Canada, White people for ameri-niggers.
"WE BE CANADIANS N SHEEEEIIITTTTT MUFUGGA! WE BE INVENTED MAPLE SIR-RUP AND HOCKEY WEN DEM YT CANADIANS WAS STILL WALKIN ON ALL FOURS!"

Please fucking save us Burgerbro. I live in Montreal and we just got hit by this today.

montreal.ctvnews.ca/montreal-votes-to-become-a-sanctuary-city-for-undocumented-immigrants-1.3292952

>The mayor has successfully led a drive to declare Montreal a sanctuary city.

>The declaration was adopted unanimously by Montreal city council on Monday afternoon.

>It will ensure people without status or documentation will not be reported to federal authorities when they receive city services - and they will have access to those services, including city-funded shelters, housing and food banks.

Also because of Trump a bazillion "refugees" and illegals are gonna move here, in fact they already are.

Dear lord this man is going to give me a stroke. I swear it, one of these times I'm going to be made so happy that my fucking brain explodes.

PRAISE BE
PRAISE
GET THEM OUT
GET THEM OUT

M A G A
A
G
A

oh this is devilish

Sen. Tom Cotton and Sen. David Perdue have also introduced a bill that would cut legal immigration to the U.S. in half. The legislation is called the Reforming American Immigration for Strong Employment (RAISE) Act. Its goal is to restore historical levels of immigration in order to give working Americans a fair shot at wealth creation.

powerlineblog.com/archives/2017/02/sen-cottons-immigration-bill.php

>The RAISE Act would help raise American workers’ wages by reducing overall immigration by half and re-balancing the system toward nuclear family household reunification. Thus, it would retain immigration preferences for the spouses and minor children of U.S. citizens and legal permanent legal residents. But it would eliminate preferences for the following:

• Adult parents of U.S. citizens
• Adult siblings of U.S. citizens
• Unmarried adult children of U.S. citizens
• Married adult children of U.S. citizens
• Unmarried adult children of legal permanent residents.

>Almost everybody living in the U.S. illegally is now subject to deportation, and more undocumented arrivals at the southern border will be jailed or sent back to Mexico
Wait, I'm no expert, but wasn't this the law all this time?

not really

If it would have been actually enforced we would still be 90% white.

>wsj.com/articles/trump-administration-tightens-deportation-detention-rules-1487693476
as a American with Hispanic ancestors, who came legally to the States, makes me so glad that they are being deported the pieces of shit believing that they have some kind of rights available to them. In my opinion, they should kill them and trow their bodies in the desert.

Yes. It's apparently newsworthy that we're enforcing our laws.

I support mass immigration but I don't get why not following the rules entitles you to anything except a bus ride back over the border.

And fuck those illegals who can't speak a word of English after 20+ years in the US, seriously if you're not willing to make that effort you have to go back. All the research indicates that illegals that don't speak English produce kids that don't speak English. This is a huge part of why they're stagnating economically.

((sources))

nice

Tough shit leaf
Stand up like we did or get buried in mud

>I support mass immigration

"miho" top kek

When is the 'Back to Africa' order coming? That is the one that will help this country more than anything else in this world.

Patience. First we must purge the neocons. Then come the constitutional amendments.

>train parked just over the crossing

Every fucking time.

>I support mass immigration but I don't get why not following the rules entitles you to anything except a bus ride back over the border.

Because we've been brainwashed by globalists. Even your support of mass immigration is a reflection of that when it wasn't the norm until the 1970s, but accepting anyone regardless of whether they came legally or not and thinking it's a virtue is just next step.

>having Js that sound like Hs
fucking dumb language

Mexicans are superstitious.

If we shot the first 30 thousand or so and let the bird pick their bones clean in the desert along the border they might stop coming.

Take a page from Dracula and shit.

Ph
Ough
Tion
The
English is worse 2bh

Well maybe he will break the 14th Amendment and go down as the shortest Presidency in history.

Is there any way to speed this timeline up? Every day that we allow them to stay and continue their behavior is another day this country falls deeper into a cesspool.

Seriously when will you get rid of McCain or Lindsey Graham?

They've been in the House for like 40 years, and apparently it's only because of them that Kris Kobach was denied a spot in the Trump admin

And still now Graham is demanding war with Russia, and McCain was in Germany whining about Trump

The 14th was designed for and applied to newly freed slaves and Native Americans only
>“‘Every person born within the limits of the United States, and subject to their jurisdiction, [meaning the states – their jurisdiction] is, by virtue of natural law and national law, a citizen of the United States. This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons. It settles the great question of citizenship and removes all doubt as to what persons are or are not citizens of the United States. This has long been a great issue in the jurisprudence and legislation of this country.’ - Sen. Jacob Howard (14th amendment author)

The first Naturalization Act also states that citizenship doesn't apply to children of people who weren't legal citizens, only to children who were born to US citizens abroad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
>This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks, and later Asians. It also provided for citizenship for the children of U.S. citizens born abroad, stating that such children "shall be considered as natural born citizens," the only US statute ever to use the term. It specified that the right of citizenship did "not descend to persons whose fathers have never been resident in the United States"

Obama shat on the constitution and some amendments multiple times with no problem too.

I work at 2 different restaurants in the City of Chicago, most of our kitchen staff and our bus boys are mexicans. Some were born here, some are clearly illegal. Should I call ICE on my own place of employment?

Yes. DO IT NOW!

Anons, I think your hispanic neighbors are having a domestic dispute. You should probably call the police just in case a poor helpless woman is being beaten in there.

dear diary, today, the leaf was ok

if digits, you have to call RIGHT NOW

>undocumented arrivals at the southern border will be jailed or sent back to Mexico to await a hearing rather than released into the U.S.

I CAN CLAP TO THIS

Not doing it makes you look illegal. If ICE comes and they see that you didn't report the illegals, it'll look bad for you and worse for your bosses

>Almost everybody living in the U.S. illegally is now subject to deportation

They always were.

Sad sad sad. Poor people trying to find a better life are being denied a chance at a decent life.

Speeding in a car you get a ticket. Someone moves into the United States against our laws leave them alone. Fuck no.

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

>fight back

PHYSICAL REMOVAL

So To Speak

>hey spics

Sorry, I'm not a wetback.

Quit generalizing hispanics.

adios

>Poor people trying to find a better life are being denied a chance at a decent life.

What about the poor people who are already in America and are being denied employment because Shlomo Shekelgoldbergstein would rather pay illegals peanuts to work for them instead of employing legal Americans?

What about the people who spend years waiting to be approved through the legal immigration process (i.e. following the law like everyone should), while Pedro just walks across the border in a couple days, breaking the law, to enter the country illegally?

What about the demographics trends that are already bad, but are made even worse by the fact that millions of Mexicans are allowed to flood in illegally, then have anchor babies so they're allowed to stay?

What about the carter/crime culture they bring, and the fact that Mexico also has very restrictive immigration laws, yet they expect America not to have them?

>>WASHINGTON—Almost everybody living in the U.S. illegally is now subject to deportation

As they should be!

>carter/crime

cartel*

The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on United States Taxpayers (2013) $113b/yr
archive.is/aefO9

The Fiscal Cost of Unlawful Immigrants and Amnesty to the U.S. Taxpayer $54.3b/yr
Heritage May 2013 archive.is/T7u8p

Educating illegal immigrants costs $44.5b Annually
AJC August 2016 archive.is/JuVJp

The cost to educate unaccompanied minor illegal immigrants over $761 million
Washington Times September 2014 archive.is/g0Vq5

How Illegal Immigrants Can Pay for College $32m Federal Scholarships, In State Tuitions
USNews August 2014 archive.is/HLRIz

Scholarships for Undocumented Students
scholarships.com February 2016 archive.is/m9PCR

$4.3b/yr Care Costs for Undocumented Immigrants Absorbed by Hospitals
Healthcare Finance News November 2013 archive.is/ficX6

Illegal Immigrants Account for $10.7 Billion of Nation’s Health Care Costs, Data Show
CNSNews July 2009 archive.is/JOlTt

Mass Migration Driving Down Wages
Telegraph December 2015 archive.is/0igxb

Increasing the Supply of Labor Through Immigration: Measuring the Impact on Native-born Workers -4%wages/yr
CIS April 2004 archive.is/ZeuQX

All Employment Growth Since 2000 Went to Immigrants
CIS June 2014 archive.is/MdITh

God, this image is fucking disgusting.

Damn, I was just in Montreal. What a beautiful city. I love how bilingual it is. Guess it's about to become trilingual.

Maybe now I can just move there and not have to do any work.

proceso.com.mx/475230/suicidio-en-tijuana-joven-deportado-eu-se-tira-puente

related

>an hour after being deported, dumb 25 years old guy jumps of a bridge in tijuana

Has the but hurt made act of presence yet?

and more undocumented arrivals at the southern border will be jailed or sent back to Mexico to await a hearing rather than released into the U.S.
>jailed or sent back to Mexico to await a hearing rather than jailed or sent back to Mexico to await a hearing rather than released into the U.S.
>released into the U.S.

WHAT THE FUCK

IS THIS SOMETHING ONIGGER ACTUALLY FUCKING DID

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF CAPTURING THEM THEN

You should definitely call ICE agents if you're a snitching bitch

this is good research

Needs to be in Mexican too.

Gonna need a second wall after all

I'm in Chicago, too, and I want to come watch.

>You should definitely call ICE agents if you're a snitching bitch
nigger attitudes yield nigger outcomes

Your next nigger!

>Almost everybody living in the U.S. illegally is now subject to deportation, and more undocumented arrivals at the southern border will be jailed or sent back to Mexico

>detain all of them
>confiscate all of their belongings
>auction/sell off all of the stuff
>use money for wall fund
>hire qualified inspectors as supervisors
>make wetback chaingangs
>make them build the wall

>mfw mexicao pays for AND builds the wall

>Also because of Trump a bazillion "refugees" and illegals are gonna move here, in fact they already are.
Its ok, canada needs refugees.
Thatll teach you to shitpost on our websites.

>Your
nigger who doesn't know english spotted
yo soy blanco, essay
you have to go back

Yup. For instance, I call the cops on niggers if they even LOOK suspicious. Guess spics are next.

kek

>we were actually catch-and-releasing these people

Nothing surprises me anymore

Holy fuck this actually hits the problems at their roots

What timeline are we in, Leaf??

Question. My girlfriend is a canadian citizen going to uni in montreal. Whats to stop me from just visiting and never going back? who is gonna stop me?

good next we time to start gassing all none whites

HE JUMPED FOR TRUMP

>Trump signs an Executive Order declaring nothing
>Courts over turn it as unconstitutional!

ACTIVE IT

Did someone say Activated Almonds?

Find this girl. Please!!!

Kek wills it.

He's already outlasted William Harrison though.

Cant be too hard right? She studies at University of Texas and her name is Mayte Lara. She's probably standing outside of her house in that picture on the left, and next to her highschool on the right.

My legacy captcha was: CASA SAUZ

Maybe KEK is trying to tell us something

nobody, I live in Montreal too and I don't even care anymore senpai. Some guy vandalized another mosque in the East end today.

Yeah, they could deport you if they wanted any time but I guess they want to reiterate that

She already had said she was legal and she was doing it for attention nothing happened

Well the 14th was written AFTER the Naturalisation Act which would overrule it so no dice there

Ayyy

Based Trump

Praise the God Emperor!

Good. My parents came here legally, and I find it a joke that so many illegals are here. It's not good for them or their families.

The are mount of stories I hear from people afraid of leaving their homes at night because of the police is a very tiring thing. Why subjugate yourself to that kind of torture and not try to come here legally? Why the fuck have kids when you know you could get deported tomorrow? It's a mess of a lifestyle and a strain on the kids they do decide to have.

do it, do it now

what if i'm a permanent resident?

i have my own property and pay taxes like other Americans doing right. am i fine?

Yes. Do your part.

>NJ
>$3.5 Billion

Some of that should honestly go to education, given how hard Christie fucked it up in recent years.

I like how they put Trump in this headline as if that hasn't always been the law since America became it's own country.

Si, senor.

>scams the USA for literally hundreds of thousands of dollars
>flies the flag of the hellhole his family fled
>dreamer