We must stop Shillary and her circle of children fuckers, that are killing freedom

>We must stop Shillary and her circle of children fuckers, that are killing freedom.

>Milo's a huge child fucker. What do we do guys? Halp!

How does it feel knowing you helped put the children fuckers in power?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg#t=300
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be raped as a child
>be called a child fucker because of it

huh, really makes you think.

How is that faggot in power?

>defends rapists and says "its a good bond"
boy i sure love this game

Huge child fuckers put other child fuckers behind bars, huh?

And since he's such a huge advocate of child fucking, they needed to edit him into saying something advocating it. That makes sense.

What game, shilling? Being duplicitous?
You aren't winning kiddo. Nobody gave a fuck about Milo until shills pretending to be Sup Forums users giving a fuck about him.

>thinks a child spending time with an adult nonsexually is rape
Only liberals think child fucking is a game.

Bring down the gook

I used to like Milo but I can't take him seriously after he came out as a pedo.

Praise kek!

Well we haven't seen him talk about pizzagate yet.

>boy i sure love this game
Boy I sure love it when the victims of rape get called rapist for being raped. Makes soo much sense. Fuck off, goyim.

So he admits he's beat and it's all thanks to the decisive investigative civilians that the system has labeled Nazis. Amazing.

I dindt wan to believe it at first but it seems like all of these "alt right" (((celebrities))) were a setup to being with. just look at Cernovitch. He twitted about begin alt right and white genocide. days later he tweets about never being a member of the alt right. now this faggot is imploding. whats next im waiting for lauren southern to do or say something stupid. The alt right was just a boogieman that the left used so they can lump everyone together and point out these failures when they fuck up.

Shillpost/troll.

That's because he was warned directly by DC not to. If you actually spent a sizeable time watching him, you'd know how against pedophilia and other liberal-leaning mental illnesses he is.

When he dressed in drag, that was a tongue in cheek "your move librulz" satirical moment. He doesn't normally dress that way and has been using his podium to protest alleged "cultural appropriation".

Because you shouldn't be wearing a cowboy hat unless you actually work on a farm with cows! - liberals
She shouldn't have been raped, just for dressing like a whore! - liberals
But he even looks like a nazi! - liberals

>Milo's a huge child fucker.

[Citation Needed]

Milo didn't really say anything too bad and the attacks on him are a great casus belli to return fire on left wing degenerates.

It's because they were raped by his thoughts and speeches.

How is there able to be return fire when they own everything?

Are you retarded? Milo has stated multiple times he's got nothing to do with "alt right" and that they hate him for being a gay Jew. He's even done talks on how to destroy the movement.

youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg#t=300
for the least he was there, not that he would touch any of these sweet twinkies...
also fine that he won't talk who was there, that would be anuddah shoah for sure

>Alt Right hero gets outed as a child fucker.

>It's a libtard conspiracy hurr durr!

This is a sad joke, but it's even more sad you self-loathing, unsuccessful fucks are all in one it. We all know you can't cope in today's world. Society didn't cash in your bets so you said fuck it, and supported someone you knew was trash. And for what? The lulz?

I just saw the Rogan video and I think Milo's mistake was implying that all such encounters are mutually beneficial.

Sure, he might have been a thirsty fag since puberty, but most children molested by priest are horribly scarred by it.

If I look back at my own 14 year old self in relation to my hot history teacher ms. Haig I wouldn't at all complained or felt exploited had she thought me how to eat pussy, so from that perspective I sympatize but his answer was too shallow and permissive to keep with his shocking persona.

That said, if you're comparing his own consentual experience with somethjng as twisted and sadistic as what is implied to be happening in the "fatherhood" video, and you can't differientate the two than there is something wrong with you.

But there's nothing in there that implies he was fucking children.