You may hate Milo, but we can't let this keep happening

You may hate Milo, but we can't let this keep happening.

He's a fucking pedo fag kike! We don't need him or want him what the fuck? If you aren't a shill and you don't see why shills would want us to support milo so that they can turn around and say we advocate pedophilia, then you're a fucking retarded gook

Trying a little too hard to fit in

Milo and Pewdiepie both need to lawyer up. It's not often that libel comes with easily proven financial LOSS but in both of their cases this is cut and dry.

They both suffered financial damage because of lies maliciously spread about them by the media. That is libel, plain and simple. Time for them to lawyer up.

He's so fucking pathetic, I bet he didn't really retire from the intel community, they just got tired of him fucking up and acting like a bitch about everything.

nice shilling shariablue.

fuck off.

ideological purity and unblemished figureheads are false gods.

And just think about it. They can do this to anyone. The moment a voice of opposition to the Lugenpresse comes up with a big following, they can shut it down.

Get better at shilling, you tryhard faggot.

Umm, you're forgetting someone.

Ummmm, remember these people? Every time they succeed at taking someone down, it makes them stronger for the next time.

You shills should wait and post after the first post
Every thread you shills try and take up the first post with this same ctrl+c ctrl+v message

It's kinda obvious

You are the shill. No one is advocating pedophila. Look up the difference between pedophilia and ephebophilia, read a book, then kys.

>shills calling other shills
Fact is, milo is a plant, period.
Even if he's not a pedophile he's still a kike and a fag, therefore a liar.

I am now 100% sure this Milo thing is bait for the Left.

It's already producing results as Salon has removed their pro-pedo propaganda. We're successfully curing liberals of their degeneracy. Not to mention accusing a gay man of paedophilia is too ironic to be coincidence.

Nobody who actually listens to Milo gives a shit, 80% of his followers already disagree with at least one of his beliefs but follow him anyways because he's great at stirring up shit. This won't affect his support at all, and it ensures he stays in the headlines.

They cancelled his book. Oh no. How will he ever recover. Banning him from Twitter made him more popular than ever, you really think killing his book is going to hurt him at all?

I don't think Milo was informed of this, but this is definitely a plot. It comes too soon after the embarrassment over PewDiePie and Trump's fake EO. This is part of a larger campaign to prove how the media cannot be trusted. Trump is at war with the media and he's not going to just sit on the defensive. This is exactly the kind of thing he would do, and it's exactly the kind of shit he pulled during the election. He overwhelmed the American public with too many potential scandals until everyone was vaccinated against the outrage and started looking at the two candidates objectively. He is doing the same thing now.

Maybe if all of these white males stopped being deplorable racists, transphobes, homophobes, and rapists the media won't make their names worth less than dirt.

Muh plants, Muh plants.

Ideas have no tie to any individual. Merging ideas with personalities is a liberal misconception. Milo is a magnificent conduit for magnificent ideas. We don't have another like him.

Hating someone who regularly attends boy fucking parties transcends politics. Fuck off shills.

No one lied about Milo, this entire clusterfuck is because of what he himself said out of his own mouth.

I told you faggots not to support a fucking sodomite but you didn't listen. Now he's going to be brought up in every conversation about the "new" right for decades.

>oy vey listen to him, support him
Said every kike ever about his plant. It's all fun and games until they start their treason THEY INTENDED FORM THE BEGINNING.

>muh purity

>contrarian numale faggots with dyed hair and ties to European countries
OH YEAH I TOTALLY CAN'T SEE ANY OF THESE "GUYS" WANTING TO STICK THEIR WILLIES UP THE TENDER, TIGHT BUM OF A LITTLE BOY

And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand.

>posting jews at me when Milo himself is a jew
for fuck's sake they mutilate little boy dingdongs and wipe the blood up with their mouths
how is it some jew conspiracy to reveal others like them

>>Implying that he has secret Milo evidence

If anything we need to fan the flames so that everyone's TV shows get cancelled.

Trump's ability to BTFO of the media makes them paranoid because they unwittingly helped him advance every step of the way. From the talk show circuit in the 80s and 90s, to his reality show in the 2000s, his domination of the primary, and finally his election. Feed on this paranoia.

Also, free market will fix it. If anything it's better that (((they))) won't profit from these content creators.

>It's already producing results as Salon has removed their pro-pedo propaganda. We're successfully curing liberals of their degeneracy. Not to mention accusing a gay man of paedophilia is too ironic to be coincidence.

This is a great opportunity to emphasize that homosexuality and pederasty skip down the street hand in hand.

>contrarian numale faggots with dyed hair

underrated post
why have all these guys bleached their hair?
does it seep into their skin and affect their thinking?
is it a disguise?
are they trying to look nordic?
is it that blonds have more fun?

i don't understand.

>If anything we need to fan the flames so that everyone's TV shows get cancelled.
For example. Bill Maher didn't do due dilligence and should be cancelled for having a cretin like Milo on his show.

Assange is clearly a Russian puppet, I feel for Pewdiepie and to a lesser extent Milo, but Assange did nothing but undermine America constantly under the guise of transparency

How did Trump BTFO the media? Banter? Freedom of press makes them invincible if he tried to really fight back.

He probably couldn't even start a civilian agency designed to counter the press

I agree we have to stop letting people blame the media for their dumbass choices.

$0.02

congrats

What happened to Hulk Hogan?

MILO IS NOT COMPARABLE. WE HAVE THE FUCKING CLIP. WE HAVE TWO CLIPS OF HIM BEING A NONCE

LMFAO... textbook example of horrible shilling. Good job, champ.

That scumbag Milo is gonna sperge his gay shit 24/7 on Sup Forums now. Fml.

Fuck off CTR

Milo is not a pedo

RARE
A
R
E

>hurrrrrrrrr milo is a pedo, liberals are pedos, I am morally superior to all of this faggot degeneracy, now excuse me while I go rub one out to underage girls getting catfished on omegle

Literally every thread for the last 2 days. Kill yourselves you insufferable twats.

>Talk about how you were sexually abused as a teen.
>Suddenly you're a pedophile.

???

Sex tape got leaked where he said nigger. He ended up Suing the publication due to breach of privacy and won, so it wasn't all bad for him.

I hate that faggot Milo but I hate Evan like 20x more than that.

too bad he wasn't a woman. then he'd be a "survivor"

>shill that thinks they did a good job at blending in

Alex Jones is going ballistic because Google is pulling all their Ad Share. Major fund cutting for InfoWars. I know Alex Jones is often accused of being a shill but he red pills a lot of people.

>Getting raped at the age of 13 makes you a pedo if you're a faggot and enjoyed it.
The Left, everyone.

Bullshit. Kike queen wrong 'un said an adult priest who he was engaged in a sexual relationship with at age '13' is a wonderful man who he admires greatly. He admires pedophiles you thick yank cunt

his name was Seth Rich

F

FPBP!!!!!

I count 12 shills in this thread so far.

>I investigated myself and found myself innocent of all wrong doing. Please give me more money goy.

>HELLO I AM MILO THE FAGGOT GREEK
>*smokes black cock*
>BUT YOU MAY KNOW ME AS THE LEADER OF THE "ALT RIGHT"
He can burn for all I care.

Hulk Hogan defeated Gawker last year, maybe we'll see ((New York Times)) brought down this year?

>Not taking advantage of this in order to quell the normalization of pedophilia that the left is trying to do

I'm disappointing OP but i guess you are a fucking star

WTF i love mutilating my children at birth now

for the edification .. of your female partners

bu- bu- muh dick?

>He can burn for all I care.

You really think they'll implement thought crimes all at once or incrementally? You can hate the dumb self-hating queer all you want but if you ignore what's happening to him or others in a situation similar, you're just being overly complacent

When did everyone in the Intel community get so fucking childish?

>confederate flag

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>others in a situation similar
I don't believe others were found advocating for pedophilia.

>t. Skinlet

t. mutilated by goldberg

>gets rape
>you're the pedophile
What?

pewdiepies channel is still up and running he uploads every day.
great job jackass

milo supports israel,circumcision,pedophilia and promotes race mixing to his female audience.

>"le nazi punks xd"
I want someone to name one Nazi like thing he said. He's a gay jewish male that sucks black cock, he would die in Nazi Germany immediatley

YouTube Channel, but not TV show you fucking stupid faggot.

Looks like brit can't read, he's talking about HIMSELF. Next you'll tell me adults have no power dealing with children achmed

poor sam :(

Libel only applies if someone lies about you.
Digging up old interviews where you actually say things is not libel.
Milo cut his own throat.

>never defended child abusers
>doesn't name his own abusers cause he liked it and would rather protect them

This fucking world man, I swear people are aging backwards mentally.

It is if they dig up old interviews and then pair them with headlines that blatantly misrepresent what was actually said.

FUCK OFF WITH THIS BULLSHIT

milo is a faggot stop spamming him.

The issue is true to the name, cuckservatives are cucks, and they're the ones in the establishment positions who need to be and could be fighting back against 'political correctness' , various other forms of cultural marxism and general onset of 1984 but it's not happening

So we're running out of options

Milo if you're reading this, the only door you have is to become a Christ like figure , you're a martyr already but you keep throwing people under the bus , you need to take everything on your shoulders instead, Sup Forums in it's entirety and go out in a blaze of glory

Now gawker is dead. Hulkamania strikes again