Talk to me Sup Forums

I believe that Trump is perpetuating a fight with the media on purpose. This goes beyond just outright saying that they are his enemy- I believe he is telling a bunch of seemingly idiotic lies on purpose. If he gives the media ammo against him, and he just shrugs it off, it keeps up the veneer that they are locked in battle when really the press are just doing their job. Those who think he's a dangerous lunatic are strengthened in that belief by the exchange, and those who think he's really just an ok fella are strengthened in their support as they see him under attack. I believe this is the goal- to further divide the american people into two camps, and to make those
camps more and more angry at one another.

The question is why? I don't disagree with most of his domestic policy, I think it's sound given americas current position. I think he will benefit the working class, at least in the short term, which should be prio 1. What makes me scared to turn the light off is his way of dealing with the checks and balances. The systems that should keep him in check are as follows:

> Congress
Republican so that's not gonna happen.

> The courts
When the the courts shut Trump down he implies that the whole legal system, in effect the constitution and all of the fundament of american society, are at fault rather than himself. This is truly horrifying.

> The Press
Basically the same.

So he is working actively to remove the checks and balances facing him. This, in combination with fanning the flames of conflict between groups of americans leads me to... well the only way I can make sense of it is that he is literally Hitler although it's a bit early to say. As far as I know no american president has seen fit to turn americans against one another to this extent. As far as I know no american president has attacked the system of checks and balances when he doesn't get his way, an act which is inherently hostile to the constitution.

I'm curious what your take is.

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's happening with the riots?

Shitskins still going?

I don't know honestly, my internet was down so I only just heard about it

goddamn you stupid fucking niggers i wrote a well thought out, redpilled as fuck post now you assholes tell me what you think of all of this

Kek nothing on tv?

get that through internet somehow too. been completely in the dark since noon yesterday. I dont really know what happened but I do know police fired more than warning shots so I guess it's pretty fucked up

We all hope he is Hitler

Oh wait he desperatly supports Israel, he is not, but seriously you should lurk more, if you still think with cultural marxism, individualism and degeneracy everywhere our (((democracy))) is the right system, you are lost like million blue pilled people, our society has to change rapidly or we will face war, both options could end in a total NWO and a total loss of national forces as well, we will see swedebro, you should start preparing for civil war in your country, you got no UN headquarter

you're a paranoid fucking lunatic but I appreciate the bump. now if you would:

would is your paranoid lunatics version of what Trumps goal is with his anti-media campaign. It is not going on because they are meanies, it is going on because he insists on provoking. Why does he do that? Why does he choose this relationship to the press, america and the world?

No argument. You answered like a little child swearing and crying. I pity you a little bit but honestly in 20 years your race and your "culture" is gone anyway, thats your reward for being so "strong". (((They ))) did a great job *tipping my Fedora*

>t. eternal swede

gas yourself

PLEASE just make a real case, just talk to me about Trump would you? WHY IS HE MAINTAINING A WAR AGAINST THE MEDIA?

Because they are lying bastards?

Anyone else watching pic related?

but he is so extremely focused on it, and he keeps lying too. He keeps talking without adequate sourcing, and when called out he says "that's what I heard". That isn't enough for a president. Of course they are lying bastards but why is it his part to keep up a conflict with them? He is actively maintaining a conflict with them and it is dividing america. When he attacks them what is it he hopes to achieve?

honestly one of two things is true: either he is incapable of talking without saying things which many find very provocative, or this is an active strategy. What is more likely?

so assuming it is a strategy: what is his endgame?

>the only way I can make sense of it is that he is literally Hitler
That's because you are an emasculated European cuckold who has been so conditioned to be ashamed of himself that he cannot even comprehend an assertive White Man acting in favor of his interests. Why are you so broken and incapable of thought? Are you really so weak that a man standing up for his people is "literally Hitler" to you? No wonder your women are turning down weak Swedish men for superior masculine foreigners.

Here's a hint: Stop being a cuckold beta who bows and cowers before everyone else. No one respects that. Sweden is a fucking joke of a cuckstain, and until you wake up, we in America will laugh at your weakness.

you're being useless

what you talking about Sweden?

i haven't check but I can't believe that there aren't threads open specifically about that

thank you for the bump

>When the the courts shut Trump down he implies that the whole legal system, in effect the constitution and all of the fundament of american society, are at fault rather than himself.
Only the 9th circuit court (i.e. ultra-liberal, "who cares what the law says", most-overturned court in the country) has done this, and they blocked him on an issue where the president explicitly has complete authority by the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952. The left might not like the law but they had exactly zero legal basis to block Trump on his EO, and if you look at the court documents it didn't even bother to try and make one up.

8 U.S. Code ยง 1182 - Inadmissible aliens
- Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President
Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

that is interesting and I appreciate the input. I'm more interested in his media strategy right now though. What could his goal be?

well I gotta go. Good going last burger for adding something relevant, thank you for that. Maybe I'll try to get a discussion going again some other time.