twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you sound pretty triggered

WELL YEAH, ISIS IS A TERRORIST GROUP YOU FUCKING MESS

>Juuck
What did kek mean by this?

who stole the title? niggers?

and stephen colbert is a comedian

THEY ARE FUCKING TRAITORS

IT'S LIKE THE ROMAN SENATE APOLOGISING TO GAUL BECAUSE OF CAESAR.

Remember when this cuck had an alt-right satire show that was better than the actual alt-right?

What a fucking piece of shit

Comedians are funny

hes a jew lover christ cuck.

what do you expect?

>elite, liberal, insulated christcuck doesn't like trump
stop the presses
these fuckers are done, stop giving them attention and focus on MAGAing

White straight cis males

Jews are soulless creatures who have no morals to adhere by and use any tactic necesarry to destroy their enemies.

What else is new

Sure he is.
And my grandma is a lumberjack.
True story.

Haha yeah this is just comedy goyim. Telling the American people who listen to Colbert that Trump is worse than ISIS is just comedy, nothing more, no agendas goyim

he's just paraphrasing trump. what's the big deal?

Pretty sure it's making fun of Trump calling the news media "enemies of the people"

(((comedian)))

actually it's like a comedian doing a comedy bit and you yelling incoherently about it on the internet
who ever could have seen this eloquent deconstruction of stephen colbert's entire career coming?
>UR JOEKS END WHERE MY FEELINGS BEGIN!!1

>referencing things nobody knows about

Yep humanity is fucked and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Trump can only be president for 8 years and then we shitgibbons will just elect another traitor who tells idiots what they want to hear, like obama.

BAN

ASSAULT

COMEDY

C'MON THEN YOU FUCKING LEAF, IL FUCKING KILL YOU

Fucking ouch

Is Donald's approval rating already lower than ISIS'?

Half the likes on these comedy-jews' videos are bots. Nobody but hopeless liberals take them seriously. Don't be so needlessly blackpilled.

Not to defend Colbert, but have you even listened to the monologue? It refers to Trump calling the media the Enemy of the American people -- in his joke that's to whom ISIS have lost, not to Trump.

>JOEKS
Jokes are funny, they have punchlines and set ups. Just calling your president a terrorist isn't much of a joke.

Sure, so is this guy.

>IS THIS GUY FUCKING SERIOUS, THIS IS BEYOND REPUGNANT

>Stephen Cuckbert, corporate comedian

I will need a youtube link for context and appropriate sharing

>ONLY JOEKS I LIEK ARE COMEDY
>ONLY SONGS I LIEK AR MUSIC
>ONLY PICTURS I LIEK ARE ART
also when was trump called a terrorist?are you just reading the title and imagining the rest so you can make yourself angry?

youtube.com/watch?v=KzKiSoSn9qA

Humanity will always revert to their base desires given the slightest chance.

In 8 years, they'll elect another mouthpiece who gives them what they want.

We just didn't evolve the capacity to be greater than this.

Freethinking Americans are the enemy of the Media, both Mainstream and "Alternative"

It's a poor, forced premise for a joke. The point is obviously not just to be funny, you stupid fucking idiot.

Saying that the president is worse than people who behead women and children isn't much of a joke even for colbert.

Pewdiepie was making a joke.

i dont want to watch that
tl dr anyone, did colbert officially lose his mind and call trump a greater enemy than the islamic state?

Roflmao

Is Stephen Colbert "ourguy", fellow Sup Forumsacks?

Is this nigger serious?

The dude is literally a Clinton mouthpiece. What did you expect?

>It's a poor, forced premise for a joke
it was forced by the fucking president calling the news media "the enemy of the american people"
that's probably why nobody said that, dum-dum

They're not calling him a terrorist; they're saying that his subpar political skills and shitty policies (and/or lack of policies in certain areas) will do more damage to America than ISIS' most intense wet dream

>the news media "the enemy of the american people"

They are

That's an opinion

American """""comedians"""""

Yah. All that nasty hyperbolic, imperinent, bullshit media slander is pure kikery.

One you allow yourself to accept it, you have to adjust your understanding of almost everything.

And the ""Alt-Right"" is a group of ""comedians"" too. One is held accountable for its actions.

It's almost like his ideas are so full of holes that it has to labeled as comedy.

>Humanity will always revert to their base desires given the slightest chance.
Yeah, that's true and nobody's base desire is for someone like Bush or Obama to be in again unless you're an illegal spic or a braindead liberal. Aliens will be deported and there are far less libtards than you probably think. The media just panders to them.

>They are
why? because trump said so and god forbid you have your own thoughts?

>why?
Because they've been caught lying?

Peer pressure is a stronger influence than reason.

Isis is a great goddess. Or were you talking of the CIA backed group?

> John "Cuckservative" McCain used as a prop by prop comedian

oh now they want a free and adversarial press and now they are concerned about taxpayer-funded White House travel.

examples? i tried this in a thread here yesterday and all i got were stories that people didnt like the overall tone of

isis has shills now great

>50 posts
>no link

fuck yall

>prop comedian
do you actually know what that phrase means?
the lineup to be offended is pretty long in this thread, you might want to find another

pls
youtube.com/watch?v=KzKiSoSn9qA

I can't tell if I grew up or Colbert just isn't funny anymore.

"you're not going to president alright cmon buddy?"

Race baiting, impartiality, spreading bullshit, trying to destroy the integrity of our elections, blatant political bias, starting witch hunts, spreading conspiracy theories and using their position of power to push their narratives

So yes, these people are a menace to actual hardworking Americans. These cretins lost all credibility in the eyes of the American public after this election. They are so untrustworthy that if our president wants to communicate to the public he has to do so at rallies and bypass the media completely. That's not a good sign.

Pissgate and the reporter debacle. Also now we have this bullshit about milo being a pedo.

>Just a joke bro

Guy confirmed.

youtu.be/fbEg9zn14o0

Just because someone says something edgy and offensive and downright retarded doesn't mean he's our guy you fucking redditor newfag.

>everyone posting
>nobody even watching the video
>everybody getting the premise wrong

it's a combination of the 2

He's a leaf. Why even try? The goy just wants a reaction.

fpbp

Watched, still don't think that's tasteful.
What a dick.

nah he's always just been his kike overlord stewart's cathlicuck bitchboy

Disliked

>spoonfeed me your months/years worth of research and discourse of political mileaux and "redpill" me
Get fucked you commie satellite, I'll see you in Hell.

haha thank you merchant for this comedy. i will dismantle america and white people now. i sure do love 70 iq niggers and arab terrorists. i want to be a good goyim.

>oh now they want a free and adversarial press and now they are concerned about taxpayer-funded White House travel.
Yes?

These are not unreasonable things.

The press SHOULD be free and critical and at times advisarial of the government, and people SHOULD be made aware of and concerned about over spending by the White House.

>Race baiting, impartiality, spreading bullshit, trying to destroy the integrity of our elections, blatant political bias, starting witch hunts, spreading conspiracy theories and using their position of power to push their narratives
those are your opinions, they pose no danger to the american people
>Pissgate
literally is mentioned as being unsubstantiated every time it is brought up, you guys really need to try harder if this is all you've got
well whaddya know, something that could legitimately be labelled dishonest. i didnt think you all had it in you. unfortunately i'm still not seeing how this plays into the "enemy of the american people" angle. doesn't it ease tensions to broadcast a message of non-violence instead of one of "be violent elsewhere"?
sorry, looking for actual evidence not "how can you disagree with my accepted reality?!?!?"

So like, when is trump going to do something about these traitors publicly denouncing him?

It keeps getting worse and hes hasn't done shit about it so far...

Their outrage and despair makes sense once you realize Obama is the messiah and government is their God.

>literally is mentioned as being unsubstantiated every time it is brought up
Except for that whole week CNN ran with it.

shut the fuck up leaf, you're lucky you aren't being invaded. go gas yourself.

Thats just how he pushes his ideology. All the benefits of a captive audience with none of the responsibility of a political leader. Its an extremely effective tactic and did wonders however it created an entire political party that is incapable of rational debate or even mutual respect. It's all about snarky oneupsmanship and that the ends justify the means because they're the good guys. No tactics is too low for them.

>comparing the Trump to ISIS is unheard
>comparing Keemstar to Nazis is perfectly fine
Pewdiepie was making a "worse than Hitler" joke while Colbert was making the same joke just but replace Hitler with ISIS.

You're just angry because Trump is the one being made fun of.

Such a weak tactic, he spouts liberal talking points and talks about politics constantly, yet every time he faces criticism he just says "lol its a joke u moranz xD"

Yeah no sorry, if you talk about politics 99% of the time, prepare to face some arguments. Colbert covers up for pedophiles, fuck that guy.

reminder that colbert was named on the leaked podesta emails which basically confirmed him as a paid shill mouthpiece for the DNC

They do, they inciting violence and riots by focusing on a cop killing a black but NEVER gave the same amount of attention to innocent white people being murdered by blacks. They are hypocrites. Fucking leaf

First post best post

pretty sure it's a late night comedy talk show. So he probably is exaggerating for effect.

>and you wondered why trump banned those muslim countries, these guys would rather join isis than have trump be president.

Hopefully the muzzies would sort out those cucks.

The president should be respected.

Keemstar has not earned it.

But yeah, we do have a perfect example of what would happen if a comedian said something that offended a lot of people as a joke, don't we?

If colbert keeps his job, it's because conservatives respect free speech, even while hating the content of that speech.

>how women will save europe

They definitely saved it alright.

The media.

He was making fun of Trump for saying the media is the enemy of the American people.

Are you people really this dense or just pretending to be retarded?

Pretty sure 99% of his audience takes him 100% literally.

very few clued in people watch this. just oldsters

irrelevant bullshit

here's a good video on it
youtu.be/YjFmOKqyWpE
Most of the retards here have at one point seen convincing evidence since it exists, they just arrested too stupid to remember it.

Also just fucking search on youtube CNN editing and you can find tons of shit

If the question is why is our news media outlets enemies of the American people, one most only look at the biased globalistic agenda they are pushing and the fact that they believe Freedom of the Press is only relevant to themselves. We are a nation with a set of laws. Oh, and another issue is that they are pushing falsified news such as "Trump had a secret server in his office tied to Russia, If you kill Trump a Democrat will take his place, and His immigration laws are illegal." They push a lot of fake news, or news with heavy implications regarding his death.

OBAMAAAA PLEASE COME BACK

Fuck off Aqua Fresh, we are done with Fluoride! We found a better alternative!

Let's recap:

Isis has beheaded hundreds of people, has burned people alive, has engaged in rape and torture, sells women into slavery, has made videos of young children being forced to execute people

Stephen Colbert is a complete psychopath piece of shit

The current MSM is literally more dangerous to America than ISIS

every day I wake up, I remember we lost, oh god noooooooooooooo!