Muslim Spits in Baby's Face for Being White. Tells Mom Not to Breed. Police Let Him Go

Wow England sure is progressive.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/21/race-hate-attacker-spat-baby-avoids-jail-sentence/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4245344/Race-hate-attacker-SPAT-nine-month-old-BABY-S-face.html
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/590342/rezzas-abdulla-spat-babys-face-south-shields-racist-attack
metro.co.uk/2017/02/21/racist-woman-hater-spat-in-babys-face-and-shouted-white-people-shouldnt-breed-6463332/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why can't aliens just come to Earth and kill everyone who is Left-Wing and black.

Post the link.
We should boost Breitbart hits.

Rise up White Man

meanwhile you go to jail for putting pork head near mosque. how is this allowed? its literaly agenda against your own people

Why are Brits so ugly

Isn't it

Pay attention white liberals.

This is how your altruism is being repaid. You caused this.

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/21/race-hate-attacker-spat-baby-avoids-jail-sentence/

>Abdulla, who has two previous race-hate convictions for attacks on white women, was later tracked down through CCTV

>"""psychiatric problems"""

oh boy,this is too extreme to be true.I'll need to fact check this for being so true

>look up the cunt's name and try to find guardian articles
>none
typical

yeah muslims despise white babies, i notice when i walk around with my kid. the muslim women are especially vicious, they can't even hide their disgust. it makes me want to fire up the ovens

Thats biological warfare, a huge violation of the NAP, would've killed that goat-fucking dirty sandnigger with my bare hands.

Funny how this is treated so differently from the case where the black QC told the defendent "You're a bit of a cunt yourself".

You white people import these guys out of your own kindness and this is how they treat you. Wake up. They do not like your kind.

They probably used (((R.A.))).

Britain YES

Why can't Hitler return from the dead and gas everyone who is Left-Wing and black?

Most of our police are redpilled at this point, even the blacks. Eventually it's going to get ugly. The internet proved blacks are racist nig nogs. I've seen many whites already stand up to retarded niggers. Soon our entire white populace will too. This woman certainly will, her child too. It's going to be great.

Why is this allowed

>implying poltards wouldn't do the same to Muslims if not for being beta

Lol didnt the UK put some poor chap in jail for putting bacon on a mosque

yet this sand nigger spits on a baby and calls racism and gets to walk

wtf uk?

Pretty much this. People are fed up with this shit. In France it would just take a financial crisis to start a race war. France is a powder keg, it just needs a match.

>b-but muh brexit

this is great. I'm glad muslims can't control themselves and let white people know how they feel. It might wake people up.

He wasn't a nigger he was a sandnigger

Meanwhile David Irving goes to prison for denying the holocaust happened while these shitskin whores walk free for violent assault. Britain is the most cucked nation on earth bar none, not even Germany is this bad.

>tfw live in a white majority
>tfw will never witness a foreign cunt acting up, disrespecting locals
>tfw will never run upto him and hit with the power of a whole nation
>tfw will never stamp all over his head and turn him into elephant man

It sucks being an edge lord surrounded by peace.

you wouldn't do anything you runt, nobody in this shit country has the sack to do anything

Why do white people hate themselves?

If there were no legal consequences I would, but I'm not a sandnigger who can assault women and get no time in prison.

Castrated without anesthesia, in public, followed by immediate deportation for him, any family, and any known affiliates. Play hardball or don't play at all, Brits

I'm unemployed, I can do what the fuck I want.

The baby had to be tested for TB and the mom had to make sure she embraced multiculturalism and reminded everyone she's not a racist.

why would he go to jail for spitting?

Racism?

hate crimes

>"race-hate attacker"
>doesn't mention "muslim" anywhere
>Rezzas Abdulla

lel

I'm glad my ancestors sailed the seas for new lands in the 19th century

Meanwhile on somewhere in London...
>White baby barfs in Muslim's face. Courts sentences baby to juvenile detention for "hate crimes".

I can't wait till India glasses you goatfuckers or our militaries go there and kill civilians like Afghanastan and Iraq.

Even better, my Yank friend; that guy DIED in jail

inbred

arrogant

it's the ones in the countryside who are attractive. you know. the ones who don't attentionwhore for facebook with their welfare children.

oh, okay

dont worry as a white man im proudly breeding muslim asian latina and black women by the dozen

leaf talking like he's relevant

but the ones in the country would have a higher chance of being inbred

Thats why we gave so much attention to Antarctica recently. The russian pope baptized the glaciers with his golden spring and itll make everything melt and de-ice the inter-dimensional portals. We are the aliens but not all of us browse pol the moon fascists only come down during world wars. too many cooks.

Where is the source ?

And not from breitbart or stormfront

>implying there's a major difference between two breeds of monkeys
Aaand tgat's why your "country" is no longer white

if i was in charge i would literally drop all non-whites into shark infested waters. of course the nigs and beaners would probably die just because they can't swim, not from the sharks.

>breeding

boy you sure are a clever nigger, arnt you

#stopbanterculture

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4245344/Race-hate-attacker-SPAT-nine-month-old-BABY-S-face.html

Your daily reminder that the anglo sphere is occupying you worst korea

now beg Mr Kim to liberate you from the grip of this beast.

it gets better he also had two previous convictions for race-hate attacks on white women.

You literally have 20 times more muslims than us population wise

The judge is obviously another pedo

Here's the MP for her area. I can't find the case, I want to know who the sentencing judge is.
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/590342/rezzas-abdulla-spat-babys-face-south-shields-racist-attack
metro.co.uk/2017/02/21/racist-woman-hater-spat-in-babys-face-and-shouted-white-people-shouldnt-breed-6463332/

Cleansing London and running down hordes of arab and nigger scum wouldn't be fun if it were just a few.

The streets of Europe will be painted with red with the blood of foreigners.

murdered by the mudslimes who run the jails

a white guy got jailed for putting a bacon sandwich outside a mosque. 1 year sentence.

>have chrome plugin that switches white to black
>see headline
>black people shouldn;t breed

i'm ok with this

Nordniggers stole all of are bootiful wimmin.

thank god we flooded our country with asians, they're a different kind of serious problem, but at least they can integrate and not rape and assault every other person like a pack of monkeys

pakis are "asians" in England you dumb fucking chink.

He talks about chinese

Peak leafposting. I ain't even mad, senpai.

No fucking difference.

>pakis
>asian

i suppose you consider russians and indians asians as well? typical taconigs

By asians he means real asians like chinks and poo in the loos.

I respect a people that keep their children on a leash

> I'M NOT A RACIST, BUT
> I'M NOT A RACIST, BUT
> I'M NOT A RACIST, BUT

Holy fuck, the western mental framework needs some radical purge asap, you can't say anything without bowing to this monstrosity of kike social engineering.

What continent are pakis from then?

They are you fucking tit. Alexander the Great was the King of Asia, because he was King of all those stinking brown people.

Have another.

i wish a sand nigger would spit on my kid, im winding that niggr and putting him in my crawl space.

This is the end goal of the terror.

Disrupt life and reduce birthrates.
This is the goal of the finger banging of women, it is going to take at least 5 years before such women even starts thinking about another kid. mean while a muslim breeds 4 new muslims
The seek every weakness then they expoid it.
our weakness is our birth rates. we are going extinct because we dont have enough children. they grow more numerous because they breed more then us. have more kids if your white.

Aw no that baby is so cute and white :( fucking dammit now I'm sad and mad, peaceful ethnic cleansing

That picture triggers me so hard. Arabs are human filth.

He's a descendent of the Ammonites the worshippers of Moloch!

this is fantastic parenting

western "civilization" need to take pointers.

In countries outside your goat-fucking land, spitting on others is considered assault

Racism: inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement

They're white muslims

that is sooo fucking stupid,

picture,

logic,

all.

and also, doesn't multiculturism also extinct blacks?

holy shit is that nose real

You have muslims to you idiot, its just going to be a while till they breed enough to kill you off like a dodo.

Can you into English, you fucking nigger?

I feel bad doing this to my dog, why are they doing it to people?

If you mix clean water with dirty water, what do you end up with?

Which is destroyed?

You are one stupid cunt.

asia originally referred to roman provinces in the middle east

Fuck off to Plebbit fucktard

Go let some nigger fuck your sister while you're at it

>white muslims

There is no such thing. That's like being a white black nationalist.

No, spitting on others is considered assault

No you dont know shit.
Pakis are pakistanis and others from the middle east who aren't black.
>t. beedy

Day of rope soon.

Find the guy and take a sledgehammer to both of his feet

Oke amhed, you are clearly unaware that despite it being a island they are not inbred just ugly.
As for the inbred muslim and africans are inbred and have dominate genetics that will/are genocide European genetics even with the slightest introduction. it is simply a matter of generations.

Just look at French they are not white people they are mostly brown and with that their iq is incredible low as well.
The jews have won, we need mass deportation and eugenics.