This kills the Reddit

This kills the Reddit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pq09BEp8Z_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He has a logo?

yes.. he used it for all his talks

(with some imagination it looks like a dude on all fours with his ass towards you)

Cannotunsee.jpg

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH

This isn't good.
We need something fast.
Send him a letter to man the fuck up and get back where he needs to be or something.
If this keeps on going, we'll have everyone going against the left get called pedophiles.

>mfw the alt-right meme can finally die

>We

Okay, fine let everything go. Don't do shit.
Stay there and wand wait for the remaining 5 or so years until this shit gets to your country and you get forced to suck a muslim's cock while singing praise to to your own destruction.

You stupid, incompetent CTR shilling cunt!

and his butthole is floating in space.
>picasso

Oh, it's the other way around, nvm.

Makes sense

oh lawd

Milo doesn't need Breitbart.

He will come back stronger.

Holy shit it's true!

>posts about reddit on some other site
Fuck off shareblue

This faggot just said going bankrupt is worse than child molestation

>here's hoe cernie can still win

Lmao, you're kidding, right? He won't go away but he will never again in his life regain any sort of mainstream acceptance. He is completely finished.

>resigned
Marlow threw him under the bus on the radio show. Of course he was "persuaded" to "resign". Bannon's not running it any more so booting someone like Milo means the organization is rife for neocon infiltration. Do not be surprised if they start pushing a more neocon friendly agenda much like when that group was using the Tea Party as a mask.

Gracias Muhammad

God damnit that's subliminal shit right there

If you don't like epic, based Milo you are probably a shill trying to divide and conquer.
He used his gayness for epic trolling and lulz.
So many of you shills are trying to put your (((spin))) on Milo when he did nothing wrong.

Samefagging but reading the comments on Breitbart's own site, the readers are definitely not happy about this. Plenty of "I didn't like Milo but it was disgraceful that Breitbart didn't have his back". Others talking about how lots of establishment types have been hired on recently as well.

It's going to be exactly like I said. Breitbart is going to be subverted and used as a mask by the GOPe and neocons.

please be bait

CNN was just talking about him.
The cuck on the left of the screen mentioned how he got pictures of his daughter shooped into a gas chamber.

This actually shows that CPAC is the enemy because they didn't give Milo the opportunity to resign. They just booted him immediately, Breitbart at the very least allowed him to leave gracefully.

This shows that CPAC is still run by cuckservatives

I hope infowars hires him honestly

youtube.com/watch?v=Pq09BEp8Z_8

top kek

He goof'd with businesses and writing gigs before, he'll be fine. I would be more worried what David Brock will do when you end up squandering all of your shillcash.

I wish this was satire

>mfw Milo loses every last ounce of credit left

It's a bit suspicious how quickly this all happened, he went from having half a dozen articles on the front page to getting axed in a day. It's actually pretty obvious that Marlow and perhaps others had it out for him. He'll live, but that's a hard fall.

>
Soros just funded them another million. It's making me think they might have already squandered the last round of $40M..

Yup. Still has a lot of money to bleed.

Milo going independent was bound to happen at some point in the future, albeit under better circumstances.

The guy's driven and now that he is free to roam without restraint, I expect he'll find a way to carve a niche of relevancy somewhere out there.

It may end up that with all of this attention placed on him under shitty circumstances, expect to see some thorough and damaging pieces penned by him about those who committed these trespasses.

Egg McMuffin - we stop serving breakfast at 11am fuckface

Intentional or not?

If you watch the entire press conference that he gave today, you should be able to find some comfort. There is no indication of him going anywhere as far as he is concerned.