Thoughts on this guy Sup Forums

Thoughts on this guy Sup Forums

For those who don't know he's a youtuber who goes by the names of the amazing atheist

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/TheAmazingAtheist
youtube.com/watch?v=z8WvSGNEV24
images.encyclopediadramatica.se/6/6c/TAABanana.jpg
xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist
youtube.com/watch?v=M_55GH4uBtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You mean banana man?

bananaman sometimes makes some good points, but very often he starts rambling nonsence for far too long which is the reason i stopped watching him

acorn and bananas, that's it

Car accidents

Too cringy and banana fuckerish for my tastes

His narcissim scares me, he's the type who can't be reasoned with. There are 2 sides to everything meaning 2 perspective, he'll believe with every fiber of his being that he's right, he wont even want to listen to your side of the story/perspective

He's pleb-tier.

wait actually, also trannies

All you need to know.
encyclopediadramatica.se/TheAmazingAtheist

>High school droup out
>I debate using Science and logic

I watched some of his videos in the last few days about bantering with sjws.
He's pretty far from anything that I would classify as intellect but still it's fun to watch leftist ideas tear at each other.

Hippy needs a haircut and shave. And lose the glasses. And lose weight.

Infact he should just save the trouble and kill himself.

Foul fruit rapist. #BananaLivesMatter

Little hypocrite with a big voice. Been around since the start of Youtube. He should rot on there.

I hate this fucker, he believes he has a moral superiority just because he has no faith in existance of a god (Im an apathiast) and that he holds his repressive values without questioning himself. He steals people's money, and has a shitty podcast

Check out that cool video of him pouring hot oil all over his micropenis

>atheist
into the trash

I heard he groomed a underage tranny and got confront by the girl(male)'s dad

Nice #

just another desperate denier operating under the delusion that the more people he convinces, the more correct his position is.

youtube.com/watch?v=z8WvSGNEV24

I used to watch him when I was an edgy teen over a decade ago

Hilarious that he ended up being a total degenerate

Sup Forums is never wrong

He's got a little dick

it's actually a micropenis

I used to watch him like 10 years when I was 15. I'm not sure whether he was ACTUALLY a lot better then, when he'd just talk somewhat awkwardly and unedited, or if it was just my undeveloped brain overrated his content. I actually used to enjoy his videos, made me laugh a lot back in the day. He's obviously a smart guy and a good orator.

Nowadays I find him bland.

This. He sometimes can make an okay point but his ego ruins it. He tends to ramble a lot and get passionate from some moral highground.

Not even a micropenis he makes japs look big.

He is the epithomy of cringe.

He can be kind of funny sometimes.
Sometimes.

he moralfags too much, otherwise he's cool

What I hate about him is his narcissm. He's a highschool droup out who thinks he's smarter than everyone. The research he does is half ass'd at best

What is the F supposed to be? Why is stonehenge there? Why hasn't this faggot killed himself yet?

Koreans laugh at his penis.

BANANA

>putting a banana up your ass on camera
>continuing to stay in the public eye

It boggles the mind

More like the amazing GAYtheist

Haa haha

images.encyclopediadramatica.se/6/6c/TAABanana.jpg

I though the micropenis was just a joke, no wonder he ended up like that

no dick and enjoys bananas up the bum. Wish I didn't know those facts.

More like the amazing degenerate

yup, it's really not a joke, he has a micropenis

6'7" but a 1cm peanut as your penis

>atheist
>having morals

kek good one.

I'm a Bernie bro like TJ but he's gotten real boring. I still have his tumblr followed but I dont watch his shit anymore.

His video on Aquinas is the most unintentionally hilarious thing I've ever seen. It perfectly captures the most repulsive aspects of modern atheism with how he arrogantly proclaims himself "smarter than Aquinas" while being completely unable to accurately represent his arguments. In other words he has no clue what he's talking about and doesn't let that stop him from speaking with authority on the subject.

He poured boiling water on his dick on camera to.

>6"7
What a waste, he's worse than vegans

If you study a well-made banana, you'll find that it fits right up your ass.

As others have said I also used to watch him like 10 years ago. He used to have hour long rants in his garage and also sitting on his fucking toilet.

He went from being a libertarian to a liberal to basically still a liberal but he goes after the SJW types to appease his audience. He's boring now and after the banana incident I unsubbed.

I wish it was water

xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist

>yup, it's really not a joke, he has a micropenis
It might be normal if he wasn't obese.

4 incher at best

>a fat microdicked high-school dropout vs one of the most productive intellects of the middle-ages

yikes, that video must have been embarrassing

I have only seen this pic and it looks flacid + he is pretty tall and extremely fat.

So he might be hiding 5 inches or more under all that fat.

O H M Y G O D
How can I ever missed that? What the fuck...

As much as he seems to go after the SJWs he sure isn't any different from them.

I feel the same way. Now he's just a wannabe edgelord

Most his fan base consists of edgy teens who are most likely going through the atheist phase

ummmm
why did he get naked and shove a banna up his ass?
i thought he had a good following?

I would be atheist too if I had a toothpick dick like that...
Nanopenis, lesbian sister, jewish family...
The question is where did he found strength to not suicide.

He must blame God for all his miseries and must have come to the conclusion that if there was a God he wouldn't have let anything happen to him

occasionally mildly entertaining.

BANANAMAN

Atheists fuck off forever, you are a shitstain on the undies of humanity

He's a closet faggot and an atheist.
>Perfect Jew pawn

He raped an innocent banana and he needs to stop shilling here like the muslim loving fag he is

Cant believe once upon a time i thought TJ was anything other than a colossal fucking retard

I for one thank him for teaching me a lesson

Never do anything besides vanilla masturbation on camera for someone online.

If a masturbation tape of me got leaked I probably wouldn't care at all because literally everyone masturbates.

But shoving a banana up the ass...

No wonder the's so angry all the time.

That poor fuck.

>Muslim loving
He's a fucking jew pawn

>closet faggot

He divorced his wife for a dude how is that closeted
Hes a overt fucking degenerate

Why jack off on camera at all

Everything he says has to be taken in the context of: he shoved a fucking banana up his ass and covered his fat belly in coffee.

how else do you masturbate with women online?

I've got like 3 women on skype I regularly masturbate with. I met two of them on interpals and one is a friend I met on CSGO.

Cucks gonna cuck

Jesus fuck kill yourself you god damn degenerate

D E G E N E R A T E

youtube.com/watch?v=M_55GH4uBtw

hes full alt right now

If it makes you feel better, if you're right I'll probably burn in hell.

Until then, I'm a fairly successful happy person :^)

I don't know anyone more socially liberal (non-SJW). He might not even be able to see race or sex.

Are you especially good looking? Do you roleplay? Do they masturbate with you? Are they nude too?

Seems like a nice gig.

It's a pseudo roleplay usually

Saying what I would do to them, and how I would handle them. Not sure if its a trend with women online willing to do this, but they all love bdsm play and near "rape" scenarios of men holding them down and chaining them.

I'm not particularly good looking, I'm probably 6/10ish.

And yes of course they masturbate too. What the fuck would be the point if they didnt. I get off to the thought of someone getting off to me. If I wanted to just jerk off to live women I could head on to one of the dozens of cam sites.

I got a lot of practice doing it over the last 5 years or so using omegle and a lot of alcohol on the weekends.

>jacking off on camera to women instead of finding a girl irl
>sucessful

Yes goyim

He doesn't. Hes an egalitarian and defends Muslims and goes out of his way to attack Christians instead. Anti white degenerate trash like most atheists

He married some fat ugly chick who he divorced later just to get togather with some guy

What are you saying he hates muzzies

Why do you assume I don't fuck women

I irregularly get laid, I just fucking hate tinder, and would rather not put in the effort. Last time I got laid was 2 months ago by some chubby asian girl. It's just not worth the effort when My hand honestly feels better, and the women I cam with online look way better than any woman I can land in person because of superficial judgement on things like tinder or okcupid.

If your idea of defending islam is attacking it at the same level of christianity, yeah sure. He is clearly anti theism.

worthless.

Sounds just like Stefan Molyneux

I'm guessing he's referring specifically to when Kraut called him out on the migrant crisis.

>tfw have a loving white girlfriend who lets me cum inside her cunny raw every day

He is a crappy sophist who loves bananas up the bum.

>DEFENDS MUSLIMS

You're really dumb. saying "these people might not all be absolutely terrible" is not "defending anyone". learn what nuance is.

As a former YEC, I agree and would like to say I've kinda grown respect for him over time for his ability to react well to the internet hate machine.

not interested in long term relationship, Women can't be expected to stay loyal, not looking to be cucked.

Also I have no issue using a condom. Infact I'm so sensitive I buy desensitizing condoms so I can actually last more than 5 minutes.

He's a complete degenerate, literally a worthless piece of shit who represents an autistic cult of losers who argue with anyone who believes in a religion. Fuck him and his bananas

The pic that sunk bernies chances on Sup Forums. I assume every aa thread is just a buildup to that pic.

Seriously? Just because of this pic?

"According to TJ, he went over to his pre-op tranny (female-to-male) boyfriend (Kayla/Kyle)'s house to meet his mom and step-dad. Kyle and his mom (Shannon) left to go get his step-dad (Rick) some beer when Rick pulls a gun on TJ and tells him he went on the Internet and learned how fucked up TJ is and told TJ to fuck off or he'd shoot him. TJ promptly fucked off and the rest is TJ posting a conversation he had with Shannon that boils down to "You're a dumb bitch, Shannon" "You're a deviant faggot, TJ" and TJ crying about how much he loves the tranny who made him sit on thumbtacks."

You'd almost feel sorry for this guy if he wasn't such a faghot cuck fedora