Huffington Post on "Sup Forums"

Huff is making fun of us again.
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58ab6156e4b0a855d1d8dfe4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pk-ISywCbps
web.archive.org/web/20170221214745/http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off with your direct links, you advertising faggot shill!

It's another 'normies think they have figured Sup Forums out' episode

>HuffShitpo

>no archive
nobump

>Not having an ad blocker in 2017 especially on Huff

>Reading anything from that cesspool
No thanks

SeeI may be a political masochist, but I'm not addicted to being angry at bullshit so much that I'd go all the way to Huffpo to find it.
I don't bother with adblockers because I prefer to support the sites that I visit, and I don't visit sites I don't want to support.

Oh hey, can I join sekrit club called "Sup Forums"?

God it bothers me how many readers take their bullshit for truth

they still get traffic you retarded shill

no archive... fuck you!

They didn't even mention the Bogdnoffs. FAKE NEWS!!

More like some oldfag lurker complains about Sup Forums evolving.

Sage and report his article and move on.

yes but you have pull a super silly face

yes ALL 50+ million burgertards who voted for Trump are visiting /po/

Sup Forums is more like close to 5k daily visitors

but hey, gr8 journalism right there

>white women
>huffpo

shills kill yourselves

Okay

all these basic bitch gawker-tier journos need to get off our dicks already

i read this same article like a week ago, what the fuck is this

literally who

I thought this was a Hilldawg board?

Huffposting

Everyone at huffpo need to be hung from lamp posts along with the CNN shills

oldfag here, I agree

Huffpo meme war when?

Did they really think Trumps chances of winning are the same as a third party's chances of winning?
Who can be that retarded?

then dont click it you fucking faggot and if you want it archived do it your self you lazy fuck nobody here is supposed to bow to youre autistic wants

could I get a quick rundown on this?

nigger

Why do y'all keep sending people here?

It's an infectious cesspool / hornets nest that likely would have withered away and never have bothered anyone if y'all hadn't decided you had to fuck with them.

But you just keep sending folks in. And they don't come out the same.

"huff makes fun of cuckchan"
gee damn it's like I'm really hurt or something

Fuck that shit goyims
youtube.com/watch?v=Pk-ISywCbps

This must be spread! #NothingHappenedInSwedenAtAll

or whatever the fug those retard tags was.
Here you got a texted version from our stately fish news, a rep on the sit in Sweden, Runkeby, and shitskins. It's is very accurate and serious.

SPREAD
SPREAD
SPREAD

and FFS somebody give this to the god emperor, I only sit on a hacked old shitposting puter that's going to become a firewall.

I have no operational mail, sm at all.
>GO
GO
>GO

DIS IS POWERFUL
Fuck Milo kike sliding threads, you shouldn't have fallen for that. He's still a disgusting faggot, end of story. Don't let the shills get you, here is the real deal

more like some "oldfag" liberal /mlp/ faggot complains about Sup Forums evolving

>Huffington Post
These morons need to get real jobs or do their research better.

sure pal
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

I do so love when people try and understand what Sup Forums does.

To be quite fair, didn't we support him because his tweets made us chuckle?

no mention of Sup Forums in article.

That's Xcom baby

>Making fun of us
They think they are but they aren't. They have committed a cardinal sin of the internet, they are feeding the trolls. The fools are merely feeding flames at this point and I love it

I wish they would stop kissing our asses. It's getting embarrassing

It was those jackasses in Sup Forums again

>exclusion zones
This should be totally, completely unacceptable on a visceral level to every and any political entity seeking to call itself a state.

The state is defined as the entity which has the monopoly on the legitimate use of force within a given territory, and police are the expression of the legitimate use of force. For police to not enter parts of the country is an implicit admission that said areas functionally AREN'T part of the country and are under hostile, illegitimate occupation. States that lose the monopoly on the legitimate use of force are more commonly known as "failed states", usually found in Africa.

Sweden - get your shit together. I honestly hope that Swedish Democrats win your next election and that something is done about this problem, or eventually, you'll lose your own country from within. If police are unable to restore law and order in areas of the country, place those areas under martial law and send in the military to impose order rather more violently.

how cute, he thinks leftists are the only people who can fix us

Huff editors are eventual slaves of the Islamic hordes.

Huff is a pseudo-intellectual publication run by individuals where the logic of toddlers far surpass those estrogen fueled creatures that publish/write for that electronic rag.

>it's another journalist tries to explain how we got trump elected episode

This ride never ends and I never want it to

relax theyre just saying hi.

This is the saltiest article I've ever read.

>These are men without jobs, without prospects, and by extension (so they declaimed) without girlfriends. Their only recourse, the only place they feel effective, is the safe, perfectly cultivated worlds of the games they enter. By consequence of their defeat, the distant, abstract concept of women in the flesh makes them feel humiliated and rejected.

>user was going to get “SJW”s (ie. empowered women) out of their safe spaces — video games — the place from which they retreated from women by indulging in fantasies in which they were in control (that is to say, ones which demeaned women).

Justifying his nu-male existence to himself by saying "w-well th-those who don't agree with me are j-just l-losers!"

His sense of anger is palpable. If I didn't know any better I'd say he's sexually frustrated.

His butt is quite red from all that hurt.

I want to understand the leftist perspective though. Articles like this show that they don't get us at all, and I bet that conservative 'leftsplinations' sounds similarly moronic to people in the left...

Any idea how to get a more authentic perspective?

>video games demeaned women

In what fucking way?

Archive - web.archive.org/web/20170221214745/http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/Sup Forums-the-skeleton-key-to-the-rise-of-trump_us_58ab6156e4b0a855d1d8dfe4

Lara Cofts boobies

It was MacPlaymate and Leisure Suit Larry.

>Huffingon Paint
>diversity

Atleast they haven't figured out our plans to start the next crusade.

If click bait was illegal these guys would be gone in a day.

Another love letter from the Left!

They are OBSESSED with us lol

What the fuck is wrong with these people ? The only reason most woman characters are hot is because they look cool. Nobody wants to play as some fat nigreess. Is it that hard to understand ? How can they see "power fantasies" in that ?

>huffpost
>shitpost
>normies fall for it

this. wait until they figure out the media fucks are going to be the first to be crucified. 10x if they happen to be one of the numale traitors.

you mean /po/ don't you?
those crafty bastard always try to get their passion for degeneracy in any way edge wise!

Some women have large tits, there's nothing demeaning about big hooter, It's all part of nature.

This is competant writing? I've never seen such yellow journalism throughout the World. I hear bombs going off in the Distance. The time for Gods wrath is slowly unfolding. No one hears my calling, And by God only few deserve it. The time for wicked and corrupt ways will end or the World will go up in flames. Heed my Words or erupt in Eternal Hellfire.