This is what you racist Trumpcuck fucks believe in?

This is what you racist Trumpcuck fucks believe in?
I'm surprised you all aren't in prison yet.

This is what you Malaysians believe in?

We're pro-Jew now. Deal with it, Trump wants to be allies with Israel, so do we.

Sorry you're not white. Deal with it.

You forgot drawing shitty Christ Chan comics.

This list is complete fucking bullshit

Fuck you, American flag of the Hillary timeline.

kek

This list encompasses the jews belief system. He just replaced "Jew" with "white"

>This is what you racist Trumpcuck fucks believe in?
you need to stick to the malaysian pottery forums. you're not smart enough to participate in american boards. we ask that all sub-humans wait outside for their owners.

that means you. please wait outside.

which part do you disagree with trumpcuck?

Your tumblr is showing in 6, 7 and 8. You simply reversed the side of your arguments to make it "alt right"
>white privilege is a thing that favors all whites so
"only POC should be given welfare by the governement"
>mansplaining is an horrible source of tourment, and all mens are rapists therefore
"a Womens voice and life are equal to that of 1000 males"
>We all know that Mental health is a very big issue in our society, in that fashion
"you should go to jail if you try to trigger a 400 lbs ptsd survivor. You'll only play a small fine if you do the same to a FUCKING WHITE MALE."

Go home.

>Alt-Right

sure, I guess you can strawman all those as Alt-Right values since the only person who has ever called themselves alt-right is richard spencer who is controlled opposition

Malaysia, get back to making nikes for African Americans.

>Replace "Jews" with Goy
And "White" with "Jew"

Then you have the Talumund

>this assblasted pisslam chinker on here every day

How the fuck do you lurk Sup Forums so much and yet understand it so poorly?

This list is retarded.

lol

it's satire because this is what the jewish people actually believe in reverse

LOL no one believes that shit son.

I don't see anything wrong with this.

we're not that dumb

I mean paying a small fine when you kill a non-white? you should be rewarded

Why is your American flag smudged? You should clean that up friend

>first thing is mention jews.

damn get off our fucking dicks.

>Mike her again with one of his retarded shitposts
First of all, the "alt right" isn't a real thing; pretty much every kind of attempt to define it's ideology is done by leftists.
Second of all, I've never met anyone who believed all the things on that list; heck, people who believe even one of those things are few and far between. Trump doesn't believe that shit, and niether do any of his supporters. Where did you even find it?
Third of all, believing that a person should be imprisoned for having a belief, no matter how outrageous it may be, is in my opinion worse than any opinions on your shitty list.

Also, this I was going to mention that what you described is actually pretty similar to the attitude of Jews in the Talmud, if you replace "whites" with "Jews".

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Lol, this list is like a cartoonish version of what Jews think white nationalists believe.

>Lol, this list is like a cartoonish version of what Jews think white nationalists believe.
And white nationalists don't deny it. Your point?

No you are fucking wrong. JIDF get out.

Hey look its the guy thats buttfrustrated because nobody likes his shitty comics

Being white means never having to say you're better than anyone. Your collection of words is complete cow shite. Try harder.

>whites are responsible for copyright laws

Most of that list applies to Jews