KEK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

KEK MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/02/watch-milo-yiannopoulos-press-conference-live-stream-video-full-recap-replay-youtube-streaming/
youtu.be/t05G0983BcI
infowars.com/bombshell-major-ad-agency-suspends-infowars-over-support-for-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Conference live now.

heavy.com/news/2017/02/watch-milo-yiannopoulos-press-conference-live-stream-video-full-recap-replay-youtube-streaming/

has anyone ever been more posted in history? he's on top of every story and then some

JUST

10-4

I will never understand why any of you fags looked to this guy for leadership

If he's not a pedophile why would he leave?

Fucking drumpf supporters are sick!

Milo has resigned from Breitbart. Good decision. He's his own brand and will now be even bigger. ~ PJW

K KEEP ME POSTED

Milo will be back.

The funny thing is that Milo doesn't need them lol.

We can take down youtubers with 50 million subscribers.
We can take down alt right leaders and make them unemployed and unemployable.
We can destroy anyone!
Do not fuck with the left again or you will face similar consequences.
This is a warning, Sup Forums!

Got it!

What are we going to do with "The gook"?

>the left
The smear campaign came from the Reagan Battalion, created by Evan McMullin, an ardent anti-Trump guy and establishmentcuck.

THREAD THEME
START AT 2:47:

youtu.be/t05G0983BcI

Does he always behave like that ? The way he stands, looks down, he seems drunk lol

One more GAY JEWISH NIGGER DICK SUCKING PEDO FAGGOT down.

Literally a leftist plant.

Just needs to get rid of the faggotry demons that consume him and then he will be golden. Praise God and then a nice female will come around and be a loving wife.

I knew this was going to happen but not because of Breitbart being pressured to push him out but rather him trying to distance himself from the site so he can't be used against Bannon and Trump

He wasn't ever a leader. He was a gay megaphone the leftists could hear

Yet another Milo thread sage and hide them

Yes

but he still has 50 million+ subscribers

I've never seen someone get their career so utterly destroyed in 24 hrs

If this was a mass shill attempt it worked even better than the PewDiePie one

he couldn't be shut up by the usual accusations of "homophobic, racist, antisemitic"

that's what made him valuable.

the legend is always posted

Thank god that faggot was annoying as fuck.

I can't believe that some people here actually worshipped this gay kike.

k-keep me posted

Infowars, Alex Jones is going off on some censorship of infowars by google... Does anyone know what he is talking about?

I was against the left trying to silence Milo despite him being a jewish niggerloving faggot because muh free speech.

The left has successfully silenced Milo.

I'm truly BTFO.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

>We can take down youtubers with 50 million subscribers.

He is still gaining subscribers. Good job taking him "down"

>We can take down alt right leaders and make them unemployed and unemployable.

Your shit slander is the only reason why they can make a living out of this in the first place.
Also milo was taken down by cuckservatives, not the left.

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

Honestly, Breitbart has more to lose than Milo.

Milo made Breitbart huge, not the other way around.

>they think they can actually do shit
You didn't even try to add some meme magic into that post

The only one the left "destroyed" is someone who advocated THEIR position on pederasty.

I used to like Milo but I can't take him seriously anymore since he came out as a pedo.

>implying Milo didnt plan this entire thing himself
>implying he hasn't used sockpuppets and "leaks" before to attack himself and get press

He was never a leader, nobody here gives a shit about the alt right, the msm is fucking shit and fuckheads like you let them get away with it. STOP BEING SO FUCKING STUPID FELLOW COUNTRYMEN

What I love about Milo is his willingness to be controversial.

Why would I stop supporting him now?

It's not like he is guilty of pedophilia himself.

SUPPORTING FREE SPEECH IS ABOUT SUPPORTING CONTROVERSIAL SPEECH.

MOST IMPORTANTLY THE KIND OF SPEECH THAT OFFENDS YOU.

The left will eat their own at any opportunity, so why not Milo too?

>two days ago he was on a roll, more popular and successful than ever
>now he has nothing

is this most successful character assassination in recent memory?

Now it's time for Richard Spencer to take Milo's place

cause eating Milo gives you aids

K...KEEP US POSTED

>take down youtubers with 50 million subscribers.
>take down

Antifragile or not?

infowars.com/bombshell-major-ad-agency-suspends-infowars-over-support-for-trump/

It worked well because a big portion of Sup Forums hates his faggotry, so the shills got mixed in with genuine posts.

A plant soiled in the corrupted roots of perverse sexuality and minority loving pity. Beware of the juden plant. Their roots attach well to all living life forms, their very being corrupts all political systems in all times, and they are not one being but many, a collective, undivisible as a hoard of bees all genetically programmed for the same mission. I'm sorry but, I don't think we can beat them, it's too hard, we must surrender to the Jew, user, or else he will destroy you or me soon I can feel it.

so i can read breitbat again?
nice.

What is all of this over? Why is his life in shambles?

He took the Plaid Pill.

Good idea but what if it's another Catholic priest whose into that kind of stuff who comes around to exorcise him?, they're the ones who caused his sexual demon possession in the first place! Alex Jones knows, he's an alpha omega workout male, his own shows also sell mega protein pills to help you overcome the poisonining which Jews who the left shill for all the time, they don't think right must have have put in our water supply some think not righty goody thingy

>Effectively created a gen z opposition to the media
>you call this winning
KEK

Not really.
Anyone still reporting that he condones, support, or engages in pedophilia is by this point being slanderous.
Milo will be back, have his own outlet, have people more interested in hearing his views (I doubt he's lost any serious supporters/fans), and Breitbart has been freed one one of the biggest things alienating it from the masses.

In the end Milo and Breitbart win, and the establishment Republicans and leftists (Who are now contradicting themselves and trying to delete any evidence they support pedos) lose.
The audio was nothing new and the release of it was planned to destroy Milo's career, but only if he let it happen. He addressed it head on and contained it to himself, which he can handle and recover from.

Good who takes kikebart for face value anyways?

It's so hard for homos to stfu. They by nature love drama and when there is a line they walk up to in an interview you can be damn sure they will step right on and over it.

That said I like Milo and we really need him out there but in all seriousness we can't let him get the codes.

Milo is playing 4D Chess. I have never seen such a genius able to mask his motives so well, truly Napoleonic, great media player, like Truman Capote in his wisdom, sees through his critics like a diamond, you hear me rattle on, but my words cannot do justice, I am sorry that human hominid language fails me at this time, but you know how love is, it can't be put into words sometimes, but imperfect as they are, words are all we have always

Can somebody answer this guy?

Haven't really been paying attention.

his tears are political.

STOP TALKING IN PAST TENSE

he will be bigger than ever!

Smear campaign

It's too late.

>Former Breitbart executive chairman Steve Bannon, now a key White House adviser, hired the Greek-born Mr Yiannopoulos three years ago.

Bannon is discredited as an advisor. If that's the kind of judgement he's capable of, hiring a pro-pedophilia "writer", it clearly shows he shouldn't be advising anyone.

He advocated for a man-boy pederasty love like straight out of Plato's dialogues, we're talking Symposium pederasty, so, basically this means that the older male's supportive emotional role to the younger male from 13-17 helps him to grow wise and mature, and the love is so much more ideal and higher than the love of a women, according to Plato, which should be kept in closets behind the slaves quarters and stoned to death if in Ancient greece she cheats on her husbans (ie. the founders of Western civilisation). Oscar Wilde also advocated pederasty, as did some famous World War 1 poets, and the famous American civil war poet Walt Whitman too. They were called the "Uranians" because they believed to have a feminine spirit within a male body.

He discussed on Joe Rogan being fucked by a priest when he was around 14, joking about it and refusing to give up the dude's real name. And then he was on some podcast debating atheism vs theism and he defends Christianity and someone brought that up and he joked about it again. He later discussed how it is common for gays to have a relationship with an older guy (drawing on his own experience of a 17-29 gap) to give them security. This was edited to make it seem like he was saying it was normal for gays to fuck thirteen year olds, and putting him critiquing affirmative consent in colleges in that context.

>We can take down alt right leaders and make them unemployed and unemployable.
>We can destroy anyone!
trump is president

Yep, its going to spread and spread. Nothing would be more delightful if this kills Bannon's career and destroys Brietbart too.

Good riddance, degenerate faggot kike

gen z have little attention span
they're ignoring your alt right bullshit now

Too bad Pewdiepie is out of your reach.

he's going to get impeached this year.
dont worry your nuts about it

Not for long, we have the based deep state on our side.

All according to keikaku.

He is not a pedophile, though. I saw the clip and he talks about teenagers without specifying the age. Then, he adds that is excluding pedophilia and specifies that pedophilia is an attraction to children, not to sexually mature people.

Am I wrong ?

fyi leftists are deploying the same tactics the right has been using the entire election against the opposition now

(insert target) is a child molesting, baby killer

>when the story so lame you post ok instead of k

To make a friend, sometimes you have to close one eye.

To keep a friend, sometimes you have to close both eyes.

Milo clearly meant "young men" and not "children". While depraved and abused, he has never carried any water for the true pedophiles in this country, the John Podestas and the Chuck Schumers and the Denny Hasterts.

For once, a nonshit post from a leaf. Agreed.

>this is what reddit actually believes