Well, Pewds just introduced his giant following to Molymeme. How long until the red pills set in?

Well, Pewds just introduced his giant following to Molymeme. How long until the red pills set in?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g
thesun.co.uk/news/2916732/pewdiepie-fans-target-journalist-in-retaliation-for-anti-semitism-slurs-but-fail-to-notice-one-important-point/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OXaK27NsbqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nice

So it was molymeme and not Sup Forums afterall who redpilled pewdiepie.

I must reaffirm something.

Best.Timeline

>pewdyfag knows about Molymeme
So its true. He knows.

Molymeme is making a play at recruiting Pewd's massive viewerbase.

Final Argument soon.

Let the mass defooing commence!

Expect a huge media attack on moly in the next few days.

> It's real

holly fuck, he will crash everything with no survivor. Red pill for everybody

Well, I was having my doubts with his response video but now it's almost confirmed.

Kjellberg 2024?

would be a nice followup after trump

WE JUST KEEP WINNING !!!

RETARD ALERT

Only Americans (People born in America with both Parents born in America, LITERALLY THAT'S THE PREREQUISITE) can be eligible for POTUS.

STUPID MOTHER FUCKING TURK RAPE BABY

"jews found another way to fuck Jesus over" He literally said that. WAS THERE ANY DOUBT ???

what if USA annexed Sweden in the meantime?

Yes.

So PewDiePie is indirectly repilling his audience by linking these channels with his Twitter? I've got to say smart move.

Why is Molymeme saying Boomers are the source of political correctness in the current year?

Pew must be redpilled I bet he is a Sup Forumsack

They're to fat, lazy, and tech illiterate to look up other forms of information-us know in case so fuckstick kike-cock sucking journalists are lying to them.

Still No because Achmed's parents weren't US nationals

$kypes BTFO

How long before he starts linking to Alex Jones videos?

>pewdiepie meme is /ourguy/ meme
When will this end?

What do you guys think about based Bill Whittle?
Is he redpilled?

What path will PewDiePie take?

Alex Jones was in his newer video multiple times

Step it up faggots

Pewds needs to link directly to Sup Forums so we can personally redpill these fucks

He showed Alex Jones in his ylyl video. People who don't know this guy will look him up and find out about Infowars and so on.

One of the middle three

If anyone told you pewdiepie would repill the masses 3 years ago, would you have believed them?

youtu.be/axsoOgNi51g

Pewdiepie will take the legendary last path to become the Führer of a truly united Europe. He shall be called Felixus Rex.

It begins.

Molymeme said in the video that there was a problem with multiculturism.
Pewds is letting his fanbase dip their toes in the water, nudge them towards the right path

second one for sure

PewDiePie can save the European civilization. Pelase, keep pushing it Felix.

And thank you, from Europeans all around the world.

>pewdipie and molymeme

Months ago when pewdipie threads started sprouting on Sup Forums I considered it all ironic shitposting just like we did with the Ben Garrison comics in the old times

El Rato wasn't planning on letting that stop him, neither did Obama.

I am slowly starting to look like this. A small price to pay for all those redpills and bogpill.

None of his young viewers are going to spend the time watching some skeleton talk.

>doesn't understand this is the power of meme magic

If we meme it, it will happen.

It is meme magick user. By collectively summoning kek and memeing a person we alter and shape reality in a way that creates chaos and matches the memes to a person.

That didn't stop Obongo from getting in.

Agreed!

>mfw Bogposting might not be a joke
Who's the crazy ones now?

i was going to post the ted cruz happening pic, but i only reserve that one for major happenings. This one fits the bill tho... shadilay

Two years ago, Trump was thought to be a joke candidate and the EU was the defacto european block. Today, Trump is POTUS, England Brexit'ed, and Stefan and Pewdiepie have teamed up to redpill generation Z on a scale not thought possible. What the hell is this timeline?

Yeah, this is insane. Absolutely amazing timeline.

shill whittle detected.

nudge is excactly the correct term for what he is doing at the moment, and indeed it would seem over the years.

In communications-based research the conclusion about usage of nudging as a means to behavioural change that would be consistent over time, however shows that it's very effective for short-term but not long-term projects.

If he goes by the book, things will have to develop.

I'm on the fourth path.

Checked

I WAS CHOSEN BY GAMING

SAY MY NAME WHEN YOU PLAY

TO THE SKIES

SEE FELIXUS RISE

Pretty good but lacks the later pills

You have to take in account that pewds fanbase is politically gray and doesn't have a set bias which means nudging should work well with a blank slate.

Who did this? KEK!

thesun.co.uk/news/2916732/pewdiepie-fans-target-journalist-in-retaliation-for-anti-semitism-slurs-but-fail-to-notice-one-important-point/

HOLY FUCK MOLYNEUX IS TALKING ABOUT SWEDEN IN THAT VIDEO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WAKE ME UP

For you fags who have not realized it yet:

PewDiePie is literally and anagram for Pide Piper

He has even been characterized as a Pide Piper in the media. Where is he leading your children? I believe that PDP is leading your children into harmonization with the End Time Beast government, of which Trump is one of the Ten Kings.

holy shit, I just saw it on his twitter. If he uses his influence for that then more power to him.

Jordan Peterson would pop a boner if he realized that

soon...

>pide piper
>pide

Its Pied you mong

kek this pewdiepie character is useful.

Very valid point.

But i would say that if he were to "escalate" this alleged agenda, i would consider it generic grooming rather than nudging.

>SAY MY NAME WHEN YOU PLAY
kek

shit is really starting to snowball. 2017 is going to make 2016 look like child's play

There's no w in pied piper retard

in that video sweden is called crime hell ayyyy redpilling

HAIL PEWDS

HAIL VICTORY

Oh you wanna smear me and destroy my carreer?

Well'I'm bigger than you fuckers and I'm gonna send an entire generation over to Molyneux's videos, who generally has everyone from lauren southern to jared taylor over for interviews on a regular basis XD

No its not

Holy fuck I actually like that sweed retard now.

He compared Africans living off welfare in Europe to European colonialism
Face it Sup Forums, Pew is full red pill

I wish the best for his viewers who are on the right path.

Welcome to the hurt-box.

The second one. He's already got the longterm gf.

>who is ted cruz?

probably second since its me whos going to be new Hitler. Kek foretold so

I don't really lift, but I've been reading a lot the last couple years.
Hopefully I can be a Goebbels-like figure someday

I knew it.
>mfw I've been saying it for years.

Oh burger, have Trump taught you nothing about hiding power levels?

He can't just say he's a polak and link to a ww2 redpilling thread without severe repercussions. You get the bobby fischer treatment.

Molymeme doesn't redpill about the internationalists

This. Still the Molypill is a great start. He actually talks there about race IQ, multicult, etc.
This is huuuge, fuuck i love pewds now. Tbh liked his videos even before this. he's actually pretty funny

I'm ok with a bunch of sexually degenerate and utterly vulgar retard kids as long as they're not SJWs!

If they're not SJWs, they can be reformed easier.

Thread theme.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OXaK27NsbqM

haha he deleted the tweets

Don't worry, several thousand, if not millions clicked the links.

Soon he will post similar tweets.

It's still in his Youtube favorites. Im sure many kids want to know what pewds like.

>Bogs are a joke
what on earth gave you that idea?

fixed your image

I'm waiting for the final argument where he interviews Pewdiepie for the final red pill to his normie viewers.

2014 Sup Forums
>pewdiepie is cancer
2017 Sup Forums
>i always liked him
>his videos are really funny
>our guy

Comment from Stef's video:
"Stefan, would you call yourself a white nationalist ? And you're not answering the question of your youtube subscriber on youtube, you're answering that whilst we sip a of cup of tea in local caffe."
His response:
"+Џoн Дoy all I am is a philosopher"

He's not denying it.

b8 harder mongol,

he said

>i like pewds now

Sup Forums is still cancer.

Tomorrow on CNN:

>IS MOLYMEME A PEDOPHILE NAZI?

>a random dude from poland now represents entire /pol

pls. keep going

And there's no R in PewDiePie