Great music

>Great music
>Awesome dances
>Beautiful language
>Delicious food
>Sexy women
>Amazing culture
>Actual heritage
Why are you so against America becoming Latino? They have everything that America lacks. If they become the majority, they will only make the country better. Why don't you all open your minds. Learn to speak Spanish. Learn to sing a long and dance to Hispanic music. Marry a beautiful Hispanic woman. Engage in Hispanic culture and educate yourself on Hispanic heritage.

But will they fix the muslim problem?

I'd glad trade niggers for spics

>oy vey become a spic goy

Seriously though, the women. I'll give them that.

Abella fucking Anderson anyone? Gigi Rivera?

Time to masturbate.

>great music
fat fucks with pedo mustaches yowlin about love
>awesome dances
primitive rutting rituals
>beautiful languages
euro import
>sexy women
sexy until raped at the age of 12 and in menopause at 16
>amazing culture
rape, violence, dictorships, communism or cartel glorification
>actual heritage
euro import

>Spanish
>Beautiful language

Nice try.

1. Our music can't be understood nor appreciated by your typical gringo because they utterly lack any form of artistic appreciation (they give several billions to capeshit every year).

2. Our dances are not to be shared with whites.

3. Language which no gringo ever manages to learn to a point where they don't speak like a 2 year old.

4. Our food is for our people and our people only. Your badly copied hispanic food is an abomination.

5. Women. Again not for you, hands off.

6. Culture. Well for an american any form of culture is amazing, since you lack any.

7.Heritage. Which we don't want to share with you. Fuck off

What if they got bleached and eventually bred out?

Isn't most of those thing you mentioned from Spain?

You can replace "Latino" with Arab, black, Chinese, literally any other ethnic group and this is still true. White people are soulless hedonistic fatbags with zero values. I can see why you fat faggot stormfucks are so scared of "white genocide" considering your race a shit and can't even outcompete jungle people. Allahu Ackbar

No shill.

No. except partially the heritage but even them, 16th century spaniards where actually white, unlike now.

This kills the uppity mexicunt

The MIDF is strong ITT

>Great music
Not really, North American music is vastly superior thanks to African Americans with blues rock and jazz.
>Awesome dances
true
>Beautiful language
Nope, and bringing in another language to an already functioning country is scummy as fuck.
>Delicious food
If you like the shits and everything being refried mashed garbage. Give me fried chicken hamburgers and apple pie vs anything the mexicans have to offer
>Sexy women
true, but white women have pink nipples and non-brown eyes
>Amazing culture
LOL
>Actual heritage
LOL

I live in south texas, am white dark hair hazel eyes. Habla espanol. Am married to a beautiful hispanic woman. I prefer living in mexican neighborhoods to any other. Not stuck up and pretentious like typical white neighborhoods, have a strong sense of community, wont target you because youre white like black neighborhoods, atleast from my experiences.

>fried chicken

Nice try Abdul

>am white dark hair hazel eyes

Yeah sure thing Pablo I bet it is real in your mind

I suppose the other things listed are a mix of european, african and indigenous culture

Why are you projecting so much? Butthurt?

>great music
Unless you are referring to Tango, all latino music is shit
>awesome dances
Again, apart from tango, shit
>beautiful lenguage
When it's spoken by spaniards, otherwise inrecognizable shit
(but I gotta admit I like River Plate spoken spanish)
>delicious food
No, it's not
>sexy women
Worst meme ever
>amazing culture
I don't really care, boring asf
>actual heritage
What is even this?

Of course. Hispanics are mixed race.

Imagine taking all the best traits of yuropoors, natives, africans (this applies to brazil and argentina only) and mixing them up creating a superior culture and race.

Im not sure about race, that definitely have it's bad sides.

I can love spics as much as you do(and I do).

But that has nothing to do with being against that shithole Mexico, even my spic wife hates beaners.

elaborate in how i am doing so?

And kill each other in the streets at night
Throw garbage everywhere
Ignore laws

I know my people.
I know them well.

Because we only get the dumb ones. Any progeny will be successively dumber and more communist because they will blame capitalism for their situation of being dumb and poor.

The term "hispanic" or "latino" is useless, entral and Caribbean americans are monkeys