dont say funny things like toilet its a serious issue this poverty that one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DESIGNATED

RAPE

BUSES

POO

India is proof that you cannot live in harmony with muslims, they'll make your country into a shithole

you dont like bus there is taxi haha

uber available india also

Go kill some pakis come back when you hate muslims.

Good, stay in India
Stop, literally, shitting up the planet

So you use taxis and uber to gangrape women and boys in?

No one hates India or Indians. When they bully you take because they love you. And want you to poo in the loo.

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

If you were a "nice people" you wouldn't let your poor people breed out of control to the point that half a billion don't even have a toilet to poo in.

no i dont do anything to rape nobody
why you ask thius sillyt questyion

thanks im love for you also :)

>we are a nice people and we dont hurt anybody

>smell
>rape
>bashable face in OP

OP fuck off

living in nyc has made me hate pajeets, my roommate in college was one.

they smell and rarely shower
they cook shitty food
they're obvliviously awkward
and any indian you meet is the most cocky and least successful person ever

You should hurt Muslims more.
They firebomb your pilgrim trains every damn year.

If we didn't love you we wouldn't make fun. Now find a loo. And poo.

there are 172 million muslims in india, it's hard to hurt them directly.

hindu's and sikh's are bro tier it's the muslimes poo in loo's you have to worry about

What's the rule again? You guys wipe on your left hand and eat with your right hand? Or the other way around? Either way it's never a good idea to shake hands with an Indian, amirite?

you are a sad boy
maybe in next life your mother love you

you are a sad pajeet
maybe in next life you will have loo

why you ask this

>we are a nice people
You can fucking colonize the fucking moon but you are anything but nice. Your families and progress is built on hate and inferiority complexes.
You hate yourselves by default even that smile in pic is fake you have nothing nice inside you or outside you.

You're not an attractive group of people.

India is the one country I would destroy and that's over Canada

beauty is in the eye of the tiger

/thread

Indians are the worst parts of Mexicans and Jews combined

we didnt fake moon landing
no need inferior. we already high intelligence

No, it's true, you're right, I have always maintained that Indians are by & large, peaceful, compassionate people. I feel bad for you because you're very scary looking (dark, dark, thick hair; dark brown skin) but I'd take an Indian doctor over a Jewish one any day.

Here's my actual problem with you: you are too damn many and keep procreating like rabbits.

This is mostly the source of all your problems. No education, truckful of children and not enough resources, therefore overpopulation, poverty, poor hygiene, pollution and the list goes on.

Once y'all get to an acceptable number of individuals (in your own country, I disregarded the outsiders) and actually get on the right path we can discuss further.

POO

> we already high intelligence
Implementation > memory your knowledge is fake with no practical basis.

Don't worry.

I got your back bro.

Lakshmi

>Romania criticizing India

>high intelligence
Asians, Whites and Jews are smarter and more creative. Indians aren't the best at anything other than being unintentionally a hilarious and cringe group of people

Gee golly, if it hadn't been for your flag I'd actually try defending myself.

as a leaf im indian by default
डिफ़ॉल्ट रूप से

You want respect? Do these 3 things
>toilet in every house and people have to use them
>stop raping women
>convert all of your muslims back to Hinduism and then the same to Pakis and Bangladesh.

Actually they contributed a whole fucking lot in Maths and Theoretical Physics, other subjects as well but to a lesser extent.

They just have a lot of trash (people wise and literally), but they are already taking over f.e. the pharma industry of the region and will most likely dominate it globally very very soon.

Their top universities are actually producing some scarily smart people as well, while Western universities have softened up so much that every "good student" gets in , in India you are competing vs 10 million or more for 1 seat only.

Source: I work in Pharma and visited India to inspect some of their factories which are actually surprisingly good , if you are a poor US burger I'd advise you to buy drugs from India, much safer than Russian or Chinese stuff

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

STREETS

id take Indians over muslims anyday

here all racism and sarcasm and no seriously talk. you children just waste of time

no problem u grow up and thenm we haver adult conversion

I'd take poo over a dead goat full of cum.

i have some indian friends, our schools are very multicultural. i like you guys, great food, generally very kind and caring people. your younger generation also seems to understand the problems of overpopulation and stuff like that as well, and are not interested in turning their new countries into India.

Hahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Climate Change Not Real Hahaha Nigga Do Some Research Like Nigga Open Your Eyes Haha

>racism
>sarcasm

this
is
the
internet

fuck
off
with
your
survey
poo in loo