What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

>he's riding the Obama wave

>Sup Forums won't give credit to obama for the tremendous increase in the dow over his 8 years
>Sup Forums immediate gives credit for the increases in the dow over the last month
same is true in reverse for lefties. people just need to realize that the president plays a small role in that and stop trying to give credit where there is no credit to be due

Don't vote for Trump! He will crash the econo-

EU fags will never recover.

Wasn't euro falling anyways?

but seriously, we shouldnt let him have the nuclear codes

How can you be wrong about everything for the last 20 years and still be respected in your field?

Trump should be trying to distance himself from record equity indices because prices are just way ahead of fundamentals right now. This is a bubble and even he knows it, he should not be linking himself to a bubble that is guaranteed to burst during his term in office. Even if his policies result in helping fix parts of the system, it's still broken and we're at the end of a credit cycle. It's true that the melt-up has been a result of his election and proposed policies, but he should absolutely be distancing himself from overall levels instead of embracing it. Bad long-term strategy

Yes, it's a shit currency and almost none of its users have faith in it. Of course it's falling.

(((They))) are making a new bubble to crash it later this year and plunge us into a new depression.

Hope the Euro dies completely, Krauts would be BTFO beyond recovery

that they know that they are about to have another looting party complete with tax breaks/amnesty and will be eventually bailed out by the taxpayers so may as well go balls deep and then say in their defense that they could not forsee a crash coming

He's respected by people outside his field (media and plebian libs) and tolerated by other orthodox economists that were indoctrinated in the same manner. Everyone I know that is not an orthodox economist and/or works in finance has 0 respect for him.

The dow increased under obongo because we were recovering from a recession. Basically, when you hit rock bottom there's nowhere to go but up. The dow is increasing under Trump because he promised tax cuts and to cut regulations.

Wow what a salty fucking cunt.

This, they will crash it a few weeks before either the mid term, or the next presidential election. This is (((their))) way of ensuring Trump loses power.

You idiot, that has nothing to do with the president and more to do with the federal reserve. You are a complete fucking moron who should be barred from finance/economics threads you dumb faggot piece of shit pozzed up ass hole.

America still best white country.

Islam BTFO, Jews BTFO.

You think it's all speculation?
I guess you're probably right, not many policies have been implemented by congress/president yet.

What is congress up to right now, anyway?

Oh, it's you. Start posting more graphs please, obongo leaf.

it's inflated... it'll come down again. Trump is probably going to prop it up until the European economy tanks and then spin it as a "systemic collapse" triggered by Europe.. He's warned of the bubble economy before and now he's ignoring the statements and evidence of a coming collapse so he's probably got something up his sleeve for when it does

That dip occurred because the world was waiting to see if Hillary would concede. If she didn't concede, then the market would've plummeted due to the uncertainty and chaos.

Anyone who says they know what the ups and downs of the stock market means is wrong. The news likes to say it's because of "[insert current event here]" but they never have any evidence. No one really knows why the market does what it does. If they did, we'd be able to predict it accurately and make a ton of money.

What a delusional drama queen. This guy is not living in reality.

dem thicc ass attractive hoes all up on my dick
da dick ownin trap n hoes yeah we rubbin dicks

traps aint gay, hey no way,
fuck dem traps dats what i say

fuqqin traps, dat aint gay
we fuqqin traps da big dikk way
traps is all i got homie
women dont like me
when i see a trap my dick goes
BOING BOING BOING

trap as bouncin up and down on my cock
strokin dat trap dick hear em moan so hot
dey shit it up my dick is farts hermaphrodite pussy
who ever guessed that traps could be so hot?

BIG TITTED TRAPS
DAT IS HOW I FAP
ATTRACTIVE TRAPS EXIST
DRINKING DEIR PISS

FILL ME UP
BOTTOMS UP
COCK IT LOCK IT
POP IT UP

DA ACT ISNT MENININE
IF DA PENIS IS FEMININE
DRIPPIN WITH MY CUM
DAT ATTRACTIVE TRAPS ASS
WISH I COULD GET HER PREGNANT
MY CUM GROWS DA FUQQIN GRASS

>The dow increased under obongo because we were recovering from a recession.

Stocks took off in 2012. That was when it became clear that obama and the democrats would not have absolute power.

Economics is a respected and scientific field of study with high standards.

Screencap this, a drop is coming. The jews didn't want Trump to win at all. Hillary was their puppet, and so the Jews are going to give Trump a little present (completely crash the stock market). They're manipulating it as we speak, and they're raising it higher and higher to make the crash that much worse. They know Trump has no experience or ability to fix the shitstorm they're going to cause, and they steered him away from any person that might be able to help him.

The worth crash we've seen in over 100 years is coming. I'm not sure when, but it will be soon. It's going to make Black Tuesday look like fucking Christmas. A lot of people will die as a result, I'm talking massive panic, massive unrest, and massive casualties. America is never going to be the same.

Are you fucking retarded? It isn't fucking magic.

Good

Says Increasingly Nervous Man For Seventh Time This Year

Then please predict the next major rise or fall based on a real world event. Go ahead, we'll wait Mr.Psychic.

You're a fucking retard.

Stock movements are absurdly easy to tie to certain events, especially big movements and big events.

The "normal fluctuations" that all of the uninitiated mention and that you're probably reffering to is exactly that, but is still based around the perceived real value of the company, commodity or index. It will rise and fall around a median that becomes clearer as you gather more information/ more time passes between present and the timeframe your examining.

The giant stock trading, banking and investment firms use server farms running complex algorithms based on 100 years of market data that trade at light speed and generate reliable profits.

Next Western political assassination there will be a significant rise. I'll put my money in escrow if you're not a broke little kid.

So when Trump is removed later this year, the stocks will rise. Got it.

>blaming george bush for obama's success

You just agreed with what I said yet you're mad anyway.

(((they))) expected Hillary to win and threw billions into the stock markets beforehand because it was impossible for anyone else to get the presidency.

Trump nabbed it out from under them and now there's too much inertia in the system to try and immediately pull out again. So we get good markets for the next few months/years because of their hubris

ooooh so that's where the soros lost 1Bil after trump won. hahahah. sad indeed!