Alt-right cucks BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EbERcXpl3X0&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

Milo isn't alt right. Both actual members and himself both say so.

shill-tier comic

>when you use a label that incorrectly grouped multiple types of people into the same category and self righteously conclude that they're all hypocrites because they don't all agree with each other

kill urself

The only people I've seen identify as members of the alt-right are fringe lunatics like Richard Spencer who want to make their agenda appear more popular than it actually is.

I'm almost certain this comic is making fun of liberals, and anyone who tries to label someone as "alt-right", given that they're basically using it as a label meaning "someone I don't agree with".

> fringe lunatics like Richard Spencer

you mean establishment plants?

Why do they always draw altright people as hillbilly redrecks? I doubt anyone who identified as altright looks like that.

Not that there's anything wrong with being a redneck. In fact should be flattering to be called a red neck since the name came about by hard working white southerners getting sun burnt on their necks from working all day. " hurr how dare that white male work an honest blue collar job for long hours!"

life enriching hebephilia

>Why do they always draw altright people as hillbilly redrecks
Because city people voted for Hillary. Rural and suburban retards voted Trump.

>milo being alt-right
>alt-right consisting of rednecks instead of neckbeards

are they even trying?

May as well be, though Spencer himself has slipped out of the public consciousness after getting sucker-punched. Doesn't seem like the kind of thing the establishment would let happen to a plant, but it comes out the same either way.

Do they seriously think that the homosexual Jew who loves black dick is "alt right"?

getting everything wrong is why they lost.

...Except the trail does lead to/end with blue tubs used for acid baths in Hawaii.

S
A
G
E

This is 100% their end game. They are going to use this to try and make Pizza gate go away by using this to shut down any argument for it.

Milo is not and has never been alt-right. in his big piece explaining the alt right he calls himself an establishment conservative.

trump supporters BTFO multiple times today!
youtube.com/watch?v=EbERcXpl3X0&feature=youtu.be

that's because there isn't actually such a thing as the alt right outside those fringers. it's literally exactly the same thing as 'fascist'; just a nonsense term the left uses to label everyone they don't like.

They can't properly attack the alt-right, because it has no one face. of course they wouldn't really want to admit this either, since it would indicate their ideology receives mainstream criticism.

child trafficking uses kids 6 year old.
Milo's proposition on the other hand is legal in many countries.

Remember how some fake news peddler from BuzzFeed decided to bring down Sam Hyde and made up a bunch of bullshit like hidden swastikas and then Sam, instead of keeping quiet and letting this all generate some publicity and then go away, started retweeting David Duke and shit?

And got his show taken off the air and all of them blacklisted?

I wonder how mad Chuck, Nick and Andrew Ruse are at him right now.

So what i'm trying to say is that this "alt-right" is a very obvious fucking honeypot to corrall passionaries and dissenters that aren't under control by Soros' NGOs and Democrats.

Hegelian Dialectic boys, this game has been going on for some time and it works like clockwork.

Sup Forums IS NOT ALT-RIGHT
>Sup Forums IS NOT ALT-RIGHT

True. So many loli lovers here in denial

milo isnt altright you fucking normies

Why can't liberals be genuinely funny?

I've been wondering this recently... leftist humor relies entirely upon ridicule and tearing down existing ideas or structures. They never highlight whimsical truths or gentle chides; it's 100% politically-motivated, go-for-the-throat jokes devoid of subtlety.

Yet at the same time, their humor is greatly restricted by their own self-imposed, politically correct censorship. They callously mock, but only within certain approved guidelines. It leaves their "humor" lifeless and stale.

aaaand Milo was an abuse victim. Victims always try to rationalize their experience.

that makes a lot of sense. Didn't know this.

>alt-right being a honeypot

FUCKING BINGO

Just call yourselves centrists boys, it rustles lefties jimmis like no other. who cares about your internal debates about how centrism is stupid, just use it for a label to piss the normies off.

>the left
Muslims marry to fuck children religiously
>no problem
20x times more actual evidence for the podesta case who are obviously involved in pedophilia etc
>no problem
Milo talks about his own experience
>burn the degenerate pedophile faggot live on tv !!!!!

You guys really don't see why even the biggest youtubers and like every sane person is on Milo's side right ?

Kekked