This is what we muslims invented and pol still hates us?

This is what we muslims invented and pol still hates us?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/algebraofmohamme00khuwrich
investigativeproject.org/5052/islamic-state-manifesto-sleeper-cells-sent-to
investigativeproject.org/538/italys-left-wing-terrorists-flirt-with-radical-islamists
jstor.org/stable/40105235?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
windows2universe.org/the_universe/uts/stonehenge_astro.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but look at them now

islam is not a race.

islam wasnt the dominant religion back then, and probs wasnt even a religion when most of this shit was invented

cunt

>Things muslims invented

Why do people try to take the achievements of the Mesopotamian people?

They did all that before Islam and incest.

Bull. Fucking. Shit

>WE is spreading to other shitskins

oh lord...

mesopotamiams invented this, as they were one of the first human civilizations, nothing to do with islam

bad thread

>sumerians and akkadians were muslim
sick bait op

Pic is unrelated,since none of the inventions were made by a muslim
also algebra was invented in india.

hang yourself you fucking subhuman piece of shit

All of these things predate Islam by some > 2000 years. Nice try.

>this thread again

>also algebra was invented in india
When will this meme die?

This is what Sumerians, Akkadians, Assyrians, and Babylonians gave the world—not Muslims.

Islam came from Arabian Peninsula, not Mesopotamia.

You Arabs are an absolute embarrassment.

I don't even hate Arabs, or any foreign race. I just don't want them in England

algebra was literally the only one actually invented by a muslim senpai

>us

Flag checks out

WE WUZ ALGORITHMS

you didn't invent shit, great men did hundreds of years ago now saying we wuz won't help nobody.

>expecting me to believe any infographic that claims invention of the wheel.
>expecting me to believe any infographic made by a shit heel that doesn't even understand the difference between astronomy and astrology.

Egyptians invented irrigation.

an algorithm has absolutely nothing to do with computers

here's an algorithm

>pull your pants down
>shit

> Stuff made by the Mesopotamian, Ancient Egyptian, Roman and Persian peoples that predate Islam by thousands of years at the least
> Achievements by said goatfuckers
get out of my country.

only thing your country invented was wahhabism and terror go suck a pig dick nigga

You dump shit they "invented" that stuff 4000BC. There were no Muslims in ancient Mesopotamia.

>we muslims
>uk flag

everything checks out

Muslims gave us terrorism too

Islam hasn't invented any of this shit, it wasn't even around until the 600's AD

>This is what we muslims invented and pol still hates us?

Iraq didn't invent that. Mesopotamia did. A completely different civilisation that happened to have been in the same location, with a completely different character. Islam invented beer? They have a complete religious ban on alcoholic beverages.

What is this? US education?

Kek, so much this

Nationalists are peaceful as long as everyone stays in their own country

Come on now OP, at least post the proper version..

Irrigation was used in south america long before islam. Writing developed independently among many cultures world wide before Islam. Numerical systems existed in most cultures before Islam though their system was abopted later for convienance. Most of what is posted was developed lobg before Islam.

conquering a nation, and make them do all the inventions and math equations, while taking all the credit, is not 'giving it to the world'. islam is nothing less than a parasitic religion. it conquers nations, robs all of its resources, taking women as booty, and moves on to the next tribe. take your islamic filth somehwere else. it won't work in a conservative and especially Alt-Right movement. fucking leeches.

and i didnt even bring up all the art and books pisslam destroys from Sumarian statues, to buddha, to every other ancient site. take your virus called islam, and keep it where it belongs, in a 3rd world sewer.

I thought Beer was absolutely haram

>First City was in Anatolia
>Beer and alcohol was developed independently around the globe.
>Same with the Wheel.
>And the Sail
>And Writing
>And Irrigation
>And Maps
>And the Calendar
>Babylonian Astronomy was stolen from early Greeks and Egyptians.
>Most nations use a decedent of Roman or English law, unrelated to Babylonian law.
Thanks for Algebra though.

>Babylonian inventions
>Muslim

I'll take space travel over the sail any day Omar

If they didn't invent anime, it doesn't count.

no shit it invented wahhabism, what are you trying to say?

but inventing terror is a meme though

Where Calculus?
Oh wait...
Sir Isaac Newton
Sir
SIR
Anglos have done more for the higher math, why did you stop at Algebra?

The Middle East didn't invent terrorism
We will never know who invented this tactic.
But the Middle East did create the global trend of terrorist attacks we see today.

Almost all of that happened long before islam existed..then muslims stole the good stuff from other people..and when there was nothing left to steal..what a coincidence...nothing new or good came from islam

Literally everything worthwhile to come out of Iraq was before pisslam fucked the place up. You Mudslimes are trying to take credit for the work of a bunch of Ishtar worshippers.

Most of Islamic "inventions" were claimed from all citizens of Persia. Persians were warmongerers who invaded loads of places like Portugal, took their inventions back to Persia and then claimed them. They also had plenty of secularists who then had a problem.

Islam has not been relevant in science or maths for like a thousand years.

BABYLONIANS invented the 60 minute hour.

The wheel was invented thousands of years before Islam existed.

Numbers were invented by 1st century Indian mathematicians, not muslims (it's even called the Hindu-Arabic numeral system).

Batteries were invented in Russia.

Muhammad ibn Musa al-Khwarizmi who invented algorithms and astronomy was Zoroastrian, not muslim.

Animaxander of Greece invented maps.

The first irrigation was done in Egypt by King Menes.

Beer predates islam and is against the religion if you fucking forgot that.

Law and writing predates islam by thousands of years.

Sails existed in Egypt in 3200BC.

Archimedes calculated pi.

Calendars have existed since the bronze age.

You had the first civilisation, that's why you were able to invent basic maths, but none of you did shit for anything difficult like calculus.

good try though

are you mentally slow m8? i'm talking about the country of Saudi Arabia

>what is the Islamic golden age

People who autistically screech at everything Islamic are retards. I don't want Muslims in my country but that doesn't mean I think they're worthless or shit all over their accomplishments

A shame that none of this is true

"golden age"

see my post two posts above yours. Their golden age was a a handful of shit inventions like the waterwheel which were mostly "obtained" through conquest.

Arabs were people before Islam. Now they're barely animals. You know you can always come back to the right side of history?

No. You've have enough oil money to keep your nose clean of terrorism.
But your government's power of subversion is Jew tier.

I don't hate you but, please get out.

>Muhammad ibn Musa al-Khwarizmi who invented algorithms and astronomy was Zoroastrian, not muslim.

>Muhammad
>not Muslim

There's one of those retards I was talking about. I'm sure you've made several more omissions and lies, but I'm not going to research it deeply

>implying i get oil money
>implying my last name is al-Saud
i love how you just keep coming with these retarded words out of you ass like they're facts

>But your government's power of subversion is Jew tier.

The House if Saudi is literally Jewish.

>"That Jewish ancestor (Mordakhai) of the Saudi Family, was able to establish a “Guest House” called “Madaffa” on the land he usurped from his victims, and gathered around him a group of hypocrites who started to spread out false propaganda for him that he was a prominent Arab Sheikh. He plotted against Sheikh Saleh Salman Abdulla Al Tamimi, his original enemy, and caused his assassination in the mosque of the town called Al-Zalafi."

>what Mesopotamia gave the world
ftfy

>Another epithet given to him by al-Ṭabarī, "al-Majūsī," would seem to indicate that he was an adherent of the old Zoroastrian religion. This would still have been possible at that time for a man of Iranian origin

Muhammad ibn Musa was born in a Persian family. You take that however you want, pig.

>astronomy
>shows Greek astrological symbols

Wow, you are fucking stupid

> This is what we muslims invented
So muslims existed 4000 years ago?

And yet they say White people appropriate culture.

Geez.

>retarded
What was retarded about what I said?

>Muslims
>Inventing beer

Nice try Muhammad, but most of this things were before islam

No, these were not created by the muslims, but the ancient sumerians. The thing is just like in Egypt. Those fuckers think their ancestors were the ones, who created all the monumental stuffs. But hell no, they are spawns of arabs, who just invaded those long after the happenings. The real ancestors of the old egyptans can be found along the coptic christians.

HOLY SHIT FUCK YOU.

MUSLIMS DID NOT INVENT FUCKING SHIT.

ANCIENT ARABS INVENTED SHIT.

MUSLIMS DID RAPING AND PILLAGING AND THATS ALL, YOU FUCKING BARBARIAN.

EVEN YOUR "GOLDEN AGE" WAS THE RESULT OF YOU FUCKING RAPING AND PILLAGING WHAT WAS LEFT OF THE PERSIAN EMPIRE AND TAKING ALL OF THEIR SHIT.

FUCKING LYING MANIPULATIVE BARBARIAN JEWS, ALL OF YOU.

WE NEED ANOTHER FUCKING MONGOL HORDE TO FUCK YOU INTO EXTINCTION.

REEEEEEEE

>I'm sure
>not going to research

all great arguments

It was a muslim nation, he was called Muhammed because it was the most common name.

Your argument is equivalent to saying

>/Christ/opher Hitchens
>not Christian

And you could've solved it with a 2 second google but you're too much of a downy to do so.

>not even reading the next part of the paragraph you got that from

>the pious preface to al-Khwārizmī's Algebra shows that he was an orthodox Muslim, so al-Ṭabarī's epithet could mean no more than that his forebears, and perhaps he in his youth, had been Zoroastrians.

>muslims invented battery

no lol, they just practice it on women.

also - proof Sup Forums is a low IQ board since people don't see this as a blatantly obvious joke.

algebra akbar

>muslims
>bringing anything good into this world
wew lad

None of that was invented by Muslims, most of it existed thosands of years before the Arab savages raped what is now Iraq.

From the introduction of his book on algebra:

>Praised be God our Lord! And may his glory increase, and may all his names be hallowed — besides whom there is no God; and may his benediction rest on Mohammed the Prophet and on his descendants!

archive.org/details/algebraofmohamme00khuwrich

>and i didnt even bring up all the art and books pisslam destroys from Sumarian statues, to buddha, to every other ancient site
That's the root of all kike religions.

Jews in the OT testament were commanded to destroy idols and such.
Christians destroyed the Temple at Uppsala

How do you invent algorithms? That's like saying, "I invented brainstorming".

>Greek
The symbols can be traced to Babylon, as can the constellations' forms.

>implying islam existed thousands of years B.C
>implying the Akkadians, Sumerians and Babylonians were muslim
>implying they were even Arabs
Gladly swallowed that bait whole

>invented writing
wow gee super glad iraq taught the whole world should learn to attempt to permanently record anything by writing it :^)))) no one would ever have thought of that otherwise haha really makes me think

An Australian inventor invented the Hills Hoist clothes line.
Before that clothes line was invented people would walk around in wet clothes all day

>OP Logic

Those were invented long before Muhammad the pedophile started his war campaign to convert the world to a religion he invented. Islam is like a retarded version of Mormonism.

fpbp

Shame the Arab intellectual people got raped and murdered by hardcore goat fuckers about 1000 years ago, the Middle East would be the intellectual center of the world today, probably.

Wrong.

It was the mongols that BTFO the smart arabs

Yeah but the problem is

>Persecution of Zoroastrians is the religious persecution inflicted upon the followers of the Zoroastrian faith.
>The persecution of Zoroastrians occurred throughout its history. The discrimination and harassment began in the form of sparse violence and forced conversions.
>Muslims are recorded to have destroyed fire temples. Zoroastrians living under Muslim rule were required to pay a tax called Jizya.

Many scientists and artists from the past 1000 years have publicly claimed strongly to be Christian as sources of funding and to avoid religious persecution despite not actually agreeing with it.

However, there is a good chance that Algebra/Astronomy are the two good things muslims did, however:

It's not like these things wouldn't have been discovered. It was telescope-less astronomy, it just required a clear sky and was mostly stamp collecting. Algebra was more impressive, but it's nowhere near the jumps of e.g. celestial gravity, calculus, lorentz transforms, maxwell's equations etc. which were all fucking monumental [discoveries/inventions] (depending on how you philosophically see mathematics).

Algebra is nice but it's not like without that contribution we would be in the stone age. I would happily trade islam's positive contributions from history to remove islam from history.

This is more a damnation of Islam, Mesopotamia had such potential.

Fpbp always

Don't try to teach history to people as ahistorical as Muslims. They teach that Jesus was a Muslim.

>the wheel
Factually wrong.
>beer
Factually wrong.
>writting.
Factually wrong.
>algorythm
There were greek machines that acted as clocks and astral calculators. Meaning this one's also factually wrong.
>Astronomy
Factually wrong.
>Irrigation
Factually wrong.
>Battery
(Egypt) Factually wrong.
>Sail
HAHAHAHA
>LAW
HAHAHAHAHA
>Algebra and the number system
They invented zero, stole the number system from greeks. Algebra is a world-wide phenomena.
>Calendar
Romans had callendars. Factually wrong.

First of all, that infographic is full of shit.

Secondly, I don't hate muslims, I just think they belong in their own land, just as we belong in ours.

I want a safe prosperous middle east for the muslim people, just as i want a safe prosperous America for christian people.

I feel that the Muslim religion is steeped in abject violence and sexual perversion, but I do not hate Muslims, I just want them to go home.

Globalists are the enemy to us all.

>Islamic Golden age.
LMAO. This meme again?

Their golden age was basically not burning ALL the libraries they came across as they conquered Christian lands (pro-tip: all of northern Africa was Christian). It just so happened that they actually took the time to read the books and learned from them.

Big fucking woop.

Source: I'm taking a masters degree in history and all my medieval history professors agree that Americans are retards for pushing so much muslim loving when they were SINGLEHENDADLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THROWING EUROPE INTO THE DARK AGES.

It doesn't matter that Muslims themselves didn't invent these things. But the fact that the Sumerians, Persians, Phoenicians, Egyptians, etc (all people who invented the most advanced ancient civilizations) all converted to Islam shows that these people still embrace the ideas of Islam and it's teachings, and would've converted if Islam had been invented earlier

WHY THE LEFT-WING IS ACTING LIKE ISIS

WHY DONALD TRUMP AND REPUBLICANS ARE HITLER NAZIS

Other tactics include aligning with LEFT-WING activists to fight NEO-NAZIS and using them to do undercover work for Muslims to "pave the way for the conquest of Rome." It suggests that Muslims can use LEFTESTS to fight and sabotage the "financial elite." - ISIS

Therefore, the Islamist movement is useful in keeping the pressure on the imperialists while the communist movement? is undergoing a phase of weakness, natural leader of the global revolution will re-gain its? strength and will be able to "lead the next wave of the proletarian revolution." - ISIS

WHY DONALD TRUMP IS BEING FORCABLY LINKED TO RUSSIA

We know in the present era, Russia is a common enemy and threat for both the Europeans, and also Sunni Muslims. - ISIS

Historically there is only one enemy Muslims + the West have united to fight. That enemy is Russia. - ISIS

Europe will wake up to the major threat they are facing "RUSSIA and according to my understanding of prophetic narrations make a peace covenant with the ISLAMC STATE. - ISIS

WHY THE MSM SAYS MUSLIMS ARE AFRID OF TRUMP AND REPUBLICANS

Muslims – the oppressed citizens turn to Insurgency;
It urges Islamic propagandists to claim that aspects of Islam are being criminalized, and to frame police as enemies of the Muslims. This, it says, helps to build a sense of alienation:
Tell them stories of how we feel unsafe and how they make it a crime for us to morally support Muslims around the world, and they do not even let us leave the West if we want to. - ISIS

An increasing amount of practising Muslims however still felt alienated
investigativeproject.org/5052/islamic-state-manifesto-sleeper-cells-sent-to
investigativeproject.org/538/italys-left-wing-terrorists-flirt-with-radical-islamists

and look where your countries and people are now. stop flagellating over the past and get your shit together mohammed

>he doesn't know about forced conversions in medieval times
jstor.org/stable/40105235?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

Here, have a read.

>SINGLEHENDADLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THROWING EUROPE INTO THE DARK AGES.
There were a lot of factors at play. Singlehandedly is probably an exaggeration. The islamic conquest of Egypt and the Maghreb really rekt the Roman economy, that much is true

How do you force someone to change their beliefs? At best someone would lie and say they believe in Islam but behind closed doors wouldn't practice it and when the Muslims left their area they would go back to doing whatever they were previously doing.

These people willingly converted because Islam appealed to them.

But I wouldn't expect an illiterate neonazi Trump supporter to have the brain cells for critical thinking

>Astronomy

Nigger please

windows2universe.org/the_universe/uts/stonehenge_astro.html

B8 harder next time. Most of those things were invented way before cuckhammed invented his shitty religion. The ancient civilizations that developed in what is now iraq were based as fuck, islam is not

Muslims my ass. They were fucking Jews back then.

>They were fucking Jews back then.
Burger education shines bright.