NASA has just released a set of breathtaking photographs showing that — despite the repeated avowals of President...

>NASA has just released a set of breathtaking photographs showing that — despite the repeated avowals of President Donald Trump that climate change isn't a real thing — serious changes are happening in the world, and NASA has photographic proof.
houstonpress.com/news/nasa-releases-climate-change-images-as-trump-still-claims-it-doesnt-exist-9135052

If the average climate temperature were to rise by 10 degrees every 1000 years on average, and it were to positively correlate within 5 years of us releasing greenhouse gases into the atmosphere, statistically, there would be only a 1% chance it were a coincidence. What are the arguments against significant man-made climate change that aren't "It's happened before"?

bloomberg.com/graphics/2015-whats-warming-the-world/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU
houstonpress.com/news/nasa-releases-climate-change-images-as-trump-still-claims-it-doesnt-exist-9135052
climate.nasa.gov/images-of-change?id=591#591-older-thicker-arctic-sea-ice-declines
sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/09/130924153956.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenhouse_and_icehouse_Earth
theguardian.com/environment/2017/jan/19/china-builds-worlds-biggest-solar-farm-in-journey-to-become-green-superpower
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_historical_tsunamis
youtube.com/watch?v=ztninkgZ0ws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pfft...
Of course the scientists of Sup Forums know much more than NASA amiright guys?

Can you reddit fags leave?

>What are the arguments against significant man-made climate change that aren't "It's happened before"?

I
DONT
GIVE
A
FUCK

address this. youtube.com/watch?v=Gh-DNNIUjKU

The fact you faggots push this shit so hard automatically makes me a skeptic. Challenging science is a normal process in scientific method, go worship your black science man some more you absolutely faggot

>were to positively correlate within 5 years of us releasing greenhouse gases into the atmosphere,

What 5 years? Humans have been releasing "greenhouse gases" for over a century.

>muh ice

not an argument.

within 5 years of the rate

Sadiq knows what's up

So, Ice melting at the end of an Ice Age is bad?

normal cycle

>And then there's the photos depicting the Arctic's sea ice, which has been in decline for decades.
>The photo on the left was taken in 1984, while the one on the right was taken in 2016. The amount of ice consistently there has gone from 718,000 square miles in 1984 to 42,000 square miles in 2016:

How are these "photos"? These are CGI, every fool can see that.
And which date in 1984 and which day in 2016?
Because seasons make a huge difference in arctic sea ice cover.
This is not a single source referenced in the article. They are pulling this out of their asses.

If you're gonna meme do it properly roody poo

NASA is a pozzed organization. They haven't made any significant progress since the Cold War.

>climate change is real
>it isnt man made
Pick 2 and kys

>what are the arguments against it that arent "It's happened before"
dismissing valid arguments against you isnt a way to prove your point shill

the main argument isnt that the climate isnt changing at all, its that its 100% man made like you always claim

stop using this strawmanned argument every single time you bitch about climate change

>photographs

*is that it isnt 100% man made

Yes. The only thing you "scientists" go by is that when there is less co2 the world is cooler. During ice ages. Ok, cool.

What about the world's natural state being ice free and the co2 levels being fifteen times as high in the dinosaur era?

Co2 is the highest it has been in 140.000 years. Before that it was low due to ice age. Before the ice age it was wayyyy higher than now.

It only means it's unhealthy for humans, doesn't mean it's unhealthy for the planet.

More CO2, more fauna.

flora*

not an argument

Lol they have no dates associated with that image. It really just looks like a seasonal ice shrinkage between winter and summer.

Can NASA release a graph showing the Earth's entire polar cap history? What did the caps look like 500 years ago? 1000 years ago? etc? This matters.

its not like we cant adapt either, its not going to change as fast as in the day after tomorrow or some shit

>roody poo
Now there's a word I haven't heard in a long, long time.

Why are the water levels on the coastal regions not raised?

If that much ice melted the mainland water borders would look much different

Well they have made quite a few WRONG predictions over the years. Also, they still can't prove or explain why this is happening.

Valid

Explain why I should give a fuck when I don't even own shares in an oil company let alone own a vehicle. Why the fuck should I be taxed for conglomerate greed.

Oh right you can't you can only bitch how irresponsible I am and how I should do more for the environment despite how little to no damage I do it.

Philanthropy is the disease and we are the cure.

"It's happened before," isn't a valid argument. That climate change has happened before is irrelevant to the question of whether there is such a thing as significant man-made climate change or whether it should be a legitimate concern. I'm not a shill just because my post asks you to defend yourself, retard.

This.

Fuck anybody who pretends to have any sympathy for the Earth. The Earth is fine, and will be fine until it is swallowed up by the sun.

Can't wait for my 70's and 80's when I get to tell the young ones about the time Leftists lauded that the Earth was doomed unless we stop oil drilling and CO2 emissions IMMEDIATELY or we die off due to the planet being inhospitable.

I really look forward to the day. Then kids will learn of such delusions unless it wasn't already public knowledge. But knowing Leftists, they are the master of word (without action, mind you) so they'll most likely spin their failures toward the trash problems of the ocean and find a way to shift perspective on to the dying reefs and aquatic life.

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""photographs"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

climate change is real.... not caused by humans or getting worse bc of humans

who is this semen demon?

stop posting trannies >:(

stop pretending to be an oldfag peanut butter

>Still no proof it's man made

global warming/climate change is in large part a scam. it is an industry unto itself and they want worldwide "carbon taxes" on top of that. it is an insidious thing far beyond that even.

you won't understand wtf i'm talking about unless you look into these things for yourself. so, you can do that (takes effort)... or (more likely) you'll just write me/trump off as anti-science hillbillies or whatever. that's the easier option as you're being told to do that by those that follow that agenda.

did you know having ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as missouri/kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

THE OCEAN'S RELEASE *ALL ON ITS OWN* IS FAR LARGER AND MORE IMPORTANTLY *OUT ACCELERATING* MANS CONTRIBUTION

THE OCEAN IS RELEASING MORE DUE TO WARMER TEMPS (WARMER WATER = IT'S A FAR LESS EFFECTIVE C02 SINK)

IF HUMANS NEVER AROSE CO2 WOULD BE INCREASING AT ALMOST THE EXACT SAME RATE AS IT IS RIGHT NOW

THIS HAPPENS AT THE END OF EVERY ICE AGE

STOP BEING SO FUCKING GULLIBLE AND LAZY

LOOK INTO THINGS FOR YOURSELF AND STOP TAKING WHAT THE MSM, EPA.GOV AND NASA.GOV ETC. TELL YOU AT FACE VALUE, YOU LAZY SHITS. IT IS ABOUT POWER AND CONTROL.

ICE AGES AND PERMANENT ICE *ARE AN ANOMALY*

BY DEFINITION AN "ICE AGE" IS WHEN THE EARTH HAS PERMANENT ICE SHELVES

WE HAD ICE A MILE THINK IN CINCINNATI JUST 20,000 YEARS AGO

THE PLANET IS WARMING AND THE CAPS ARE METLING

THAT MEANS = MORE CO2, SEA RISE AND WEATHER PATTERN CHANGES

WE CAN'T STOP OR ALTER IT, WE WILL ADAPT JUST FINE

STOP BEING SCARED INTO TAX SCHEMES AND GLOBALIST POWER PLAYS YOUR DUMBED DOWN ZOMBIES

Nobody gives a shit. You won't put down your iPhone, so stop virtue signalling

>Challenging science is a normal process in scientific method
Challenging science WITH SCIENCE is the normal process in scientific method.

>The fact you faggots push this shit so hard automatically makes me a skeptic.
They also push hard that you shouldn't chug bleach. Just saying.

>And which date in 1984 and which day in 2016?
September for both, exact date not given
>This is not a single source referenced in the article.
Literally a linked source in the first line of the first paragraph.
climate.nasa.gov/images-of-change?id=591#591-older-thicker-arctic-sea-ice-declines
>How are these "photos"? These are CGI, every fool can see that.
They've been color coded for clarity.

climate change is a thing. it happens everyday fucknut.

I advocate using up all available unrenewable natural resources immediately.

When they're gone, that's it. Earth gets a headstart on repairing itself with a massive earthquake in a couple millenia.

The rest of us better adapt. What better incentive for renewable energy sources than to have no more dinosaur juice? Our total footprint is a blip on this planet's geological age.

t. decades practicing doomist

its almost like earth is its own thing and doesn't give a shit about us

im not saying that CO2 isn't speeding it up, though.

if you're really worried about it stop eating so much meat. until then leave my cars alone.

the hole in the ozone and the trash island are fake, scientists shill to further their own agendas just like everyone else on this gay earth

haha ur gay

>when you'd never believe it until you habeeb it but it takes you ten fucking years and you still don't get it at all
twinkie house :(

>Challenging science WITH SCIENCE is the normal process in scientific method.
Still waiting on your (((science))). The sources you people tout around always rely on the credibility of some other person, making it literally impossible to argue the merit of the science over this russian hacking forum.
Or in other words:
>not an argument.

The issue isn't if it's happening. It's if it's man made.

Yes. Thanks for the clear up Burgerbro

>They also push hard that you shouldn't chug bleach. Just saying.
Why do shills always out themselves with the bleach thing? I don't quite understand why they all make constant references to bleach when they tell you to kill yourself.

>Global warming is happening!
>Quick, white countries! Destroy your economies right this very second while India and China and Africa have to do absolutely nothing to curb their own pollution!

Appeal to authority.

>photographs
>pic related
Learn2vocabulary

Also, daily reminder that the discovery of the El Nino/La Nina cycle heavily discredits the "studies" climate lobbyist constantly quote, as the (roughly) 10 year cycle explains a lot of the phenomena used in the dated studies from the turn of the century.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/09/130924153956.htm

More interesting would be to show how much ice we actually have nowadays compared to earths history outside of ice ages.

Also look at this

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenhouse_and_icehouse_Earth

So think about "greenhouse is man made" if it is one of two natural states.

>They're been color coded for clarity.
The same as Obama's birth certificate being reworked and recreated using another's certificate from the same area, ie forged for clarity.
That sounds like nonsense to me.

There's no such thing as challenging science with science, you jack. The 'challenge' would happen before the 'science' were even conducted. You're basically just fallaciously whining about the notion that science is the only avenue to truth, presumably because it makes you feel intelligent, presumably, ironically, because you are incapable of independent thought.

This global water rising thing sits tight with the age of aquarius.

Coincidence; i don't know but so much water since the beginning of the new millenium.

The only tsunamis i've seen before were graphics and drawings on school books.

2 tsunamis in less than 10 years.

Not your sunday wave; some serious shit.

Can you reply to any of my posts please?

Since your man made climate change is real.

Do you remember global cooling?

This, I encourage all anons to look into "environmentally sustainable living" in cities and see the connections it has to NWO types.

It's about control. It's about making sure people cannot break their chains

NASA's own photographic evidence shows that the ice caps have been growing since 2013

This is simply not true, during the 90s there were many tsunamis.

Also why were there tsunamis in the 1500s in Japan if there were no cars and factories, wtf.

Why the fisheye lens shot? That's far too much curvature for the area covered, doesn't even look realistic.

Also nobody denies climate change, the keyword is anthropogenic, which those dishonest kikes conveniently neglect to mention every single time.

NASA fake the space program because they know the stars are just projections on the ceiling.

I guess i did not pay attention to these 90's tsunamis.

>im not saying that CO2 isn't speeding it up, though
Hello, moron.

You mean do what it ALWAYS has done? i.e. follow natural earth cycles?

>NASA has photographic proof.
Proof that "reversing" or "halting" climate change is possible? Wow, we had better deindustrialize the west quickly. Oh wait, they don't have proof.

Are just some dates that come as example.

80s also a couple

Because muh Reddit

no need to call me a moron friendo i just haven't taken that pill yet :)

>China
>Doing absolutely nothing
Is installing the worlds biggest solar-farm "nothing"? theguardian.com/environment/2017/jan/19/china-builds-worlds-biggest-solar-farm-in-journey-to-become-green-superpower

Yea, I'm pretty sure trump's issue is a lot of people use this hot button issue to manipulate politics. Anonbro was right the debate is what role humans play and how much of the first world has a role to play in it all....india & china alone are rocking the boat....doesn't help the NOAA just got caught lying about data at the behest of Obama

You were either not born or you were not old enough to remember.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_historical_tsunamis

What you're saying is like saying "earthquakes are man made"

Nature always changes. The climate always changes. Of course climate is changing. But it changes irrespective of what humans do.

60s was as bad as today actually

That is an anti-smog initiative

I live on a beach, in a beachhouse. Rising water would fuck me over fast.

Overall, tides have not changed.

F-F-F-fake news!! right, g-guys????

Lol look at NASA's photos of the earth from 1960 to now and tell me they aren't a credible source. The earth aparantley was more rounded and fuckig orange in the 70s, who knew.

>listening to NASA

“The development of clean energy is very important if we are to keep the promises made in the Paris agreement,” - quote from the article

"The Paris Agreement’s central aim is to strengthen the global response to the threat of climate change by keeping a global temperature rise this century well below 2 degrees Celsius" - From the "Paris agreement"

Ah the conspiracy theory thing.

You use a comparison .

>that pic
[Cosmic BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP intensifies]

No what I meant was, there is no way to actually claim these to be man made when they were present in days before.

No conspiracy theory. Just saying that tsunamis have always been there due to the earth quakes that make them.

I'll give you a high altitude balloon and a Nikon, we'll see if you can get some useful images without computer representations and compositing.

thats a dude

>solar farms

It's still shit

>hole in the ozone was fake
nah. Actual ozone degradation occurred due specifically to one type of aerosol, which is banned pretty much everywhere now.
There are a few chemicals capable of fucking p the ozone layer, and they're petty much all never used or banned.

Description of the pic OP posted:

>And then there's the photos depicting the Arctic's sea ice, which has been in decline for decades. The photo on the left was taken in 1984, while the one on the right was taken in 2016. The amount of ice consistently there has gone from 718,000 square miles in 1984 to 42,000 square miles in 2016:

Where the fuck does this look like an actual picture? It's a fucking 3d model and the amount of ice probably calculated with some simulation.

>inb4 it's done with a camera that doesn't use light visible for humans.

Learn to orbit youtube.com/watch?v=ztninkgZ0ws

I did not claim such thing. You try to link my post with your paranoid counter-propaganda.

2 tsunamis of this intensity in less than 10 years with such a level of documentation is a first time thing.

The age of aquarius debate is therefore relevant.

Exactly. If the ice caps melt rhe water level will hardly change if at all. You can put some ice in a cup, fill it to the brim with water. And when the ice melts the water doesnt overfill the cup. It stays the same height, or could even lower because of air bubbles in the ice.

Propaganda? Historical records of the same thing happening in history?

Are you insane?

Because nothing can match the effectiveness of the new environmentally friendly formula from Clorox Green.

To compare my post to "man made earthquake" is indeed propaganda.

I am glad that you care about my mental health.

Climate change being manmade is what made me become a radical centrist and abandon the right wring. The elites WANT you to succumb to left v right ideology because THEY WIN BOTH WAYS.
Knowing this differentiates old/pol/ from nu/pol/.
Stop falling for lesser evils and kill evil altogether.

why does this look like cgi or photoshop

not trying to be pro/anti climate change, why not just show us a fucking real unedited image.....

Actually you said

>This global water rising thing sits tight with the age of aquarius.
It is well known Neptune has vowed to never hurt man again.
>Coincidence; i don't know but so much water since the beginning of the new millenium.
What is Rainfall of 26,470 mm in Cherrapunji, India, in 1860-1861.
>The only tsunamis i've seen before were graphics and drawings on school books.
What are the tsunamis in 1992,1993,1994,1998 and 1999
>2 tsunamis in less than 10 years.
Actually more than 10
>Not your sunday wave; some serious shit.
What are Earth Quakes on Islands and near coast lines? Look up the Crete Earthquake circa 350 AD killing more people than any modern tsunami.

You were the one starting with conspiracy shit.

Famous chick with dick Bailey Jay.

what software is that, Photoshop?
Why don't they use a nice background of the firmament?