So how is it possible that a "active shooter, white bald male" goes international news on MSM...

So how is it possible that a "active shooter, white bald male" goes international news on MSM, only to find out an hour later there was literally no shots fired?

Why would MSM cease all scheduled programming to bring "breaking news coverage of hospital shooting" with literally ZERO FUCKING EVIDENCE ANYTHING HAPPENED?

Does MSM have some sort of bias or agenda for gun control? Why do they want to disarm America so badly?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MCmuckraker/status/833859198773518336
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Failed false flag probably

I remember my first redpill.

>w-what do you mean the shooter isnt in place yet?
>WERE ALREADY ON AIR GET HIM THERE!!!

but there were literally zero victims? Police didnt find any evidence of a shooter, victim, or shooting taking place. Yet MSM drops everything they are doing to bring LIVE COVERAGE OF ACTIVE HOSPITAL SHOOTING

its caus le msm is le ebil fake news user :^)

Im just thinking the fake news meme is fucking real now. These faggots on CNN had such hardons for a tragic shooting at a hospital they were already speculating on the shooter. Then guess what? NOTHING EVEN HAPPENED

Make sure you document this so it doesn't get memory-holed

I like how every time there's a reported shooting, Sup Forums prays it's a muslim and the media prays it's a fucking white male

How the fuck is the media allowed to run coverage and stories on shit with literally ZERO evidence of anything actually happening?

Anyway, this is why I will no longer trust MSM

because they were chomping at the bit to actually write that, even if it was unconfirmed, unverified, and fake news

they work for the other side

It just seems like we need some way to hold them accountable for this bullshit

the invisible hand of the free market should
in theory

Maybe the brain washed patsy broke his programming and decided to do a runner. and the media didn't get the memo

>Active shooter in hospital.
>One hour later no injuries in hospital.

Sounds like a miracle worker.

BAN ASSAULT BLANKS!!!

Witnesses are wrong a lot of the time, someone heard a loud noise and saw a guy running away

then they tell this to the police and it gets telephone-gamed to the public through "police sources" that that description is definitely the shooter

And most of the time our old eponymous adage is true.

I would suggest that pol is praying for a muslim terrorist attack so Trump can go full Deus Vult

>Sup Forums is one person
we don't pray for anything, but the speculation grows as time passes and there's no identifying details are released.

two words:
Sam Hyde

It was a medic gun

Oh young one, stay awhile, you have much to learn

>Does MSM have some sort of bias or agenda for gun control?

Yes.

HE

Eye "witness" reports of confused people and 24 hour news networks. The whole 9/11 twoofer "movement" was built around hearsay of people saying stuff in the heat of the moment and the plebs running off with it.

#medialiesagain

CAN'T

Fake news has been real for centuries.

There are even news stories from the last century which are illegal to question.

KEEP

We should use this. Call MSM with an anonymous vague warning. Set off a firecracker, and then run

because you brain dead nigger it was an active shooter exercise

I sent him $20 for that book and I still haven't gotten it.

Reminder that CNN never reported the incident at all.

Maybe you should all dump the fake news and read real sources like CNN.

They hate white people plain and simple.

>So how is it possible that a "active shooter, white bald male" goes international news on MSM, only to find out an hour later there was literally no shots fired?
when did this happen? can someone give me a quick rundown

#Last night in Houston

Ana Amari showed up to work for once.

ya got a lot to learn bud. stick around

Show our support for the God Emperor.

twitter.com/MCmuckraker/status/833859198773518336

REMEMBER BOWLING GREEN

because it's a libtard MSM wet dream