Never Forget

Never Forget.

After Milo event in Berkeley got media heat it pushed him out of the anti-PC fighters headlines. Milo has been outshining him for the last year when it comes to campus speakers.

Like a rat, he was the first to push the pedo thing on Milo 2 days ago on twatter, right on the same day he was announced foe CPAC.

Not a fan of the degeneracy Milo represents, but Ben has been spinning his dradle foe this opportunity.

once a jew always a jew

Kike

Serves him right...he trusted a JEW

>Jews jewing Jews

kek

But why? For what purpose?

Fuck Milo. He was a flaming homosexual who turned college conservatism into faggotry and edginess. I'd take Ben over him any day. The_donald needs to fuck off of Sup Forums we don't care their fag queen got the boot.

Shapiro wasn't even for Trump the entire fucking election you neocon shill.

go away ben.

So a Jew couldn't outjew that Jew. Sad.

MANLET

I saw that retweet and it seemed like an odd thing for him to do. I had no idea he wanted to backstab Milo that badly.

Wants to be the biggg antiPC campus speaker. Fag Milo was a threat. All about typicality and $$

Ben is the classic neocon jew. Milo is the degenerate jew usurper of the alt-right who said that maybe some alt-righters make jokes about jews but they don't mean that, they don't know how jews really are like. Choose your favourite. Well, but at least Milo is somewhat sincere, he acknowledges that jews own the media and the banks(it's too much in front of your face to deny it anyway).

At least he wasn't celebrating swallowing black cocks like your faggot leader Milo. Yay! I'm a gay, drug using, race mixing Jew! I'm not exploiting dumb conservative college kids at all!

True, but he he is too flamey. Should have cut out the fag shit attention whoring shit and kept it philisophical

Shapiro is a self interested fool thinking he is setting himself up for a future prez run using conservatism as a path. Nothing more

Good.

There can only be one

Cool flag

well milo's gone hard after his baby and baby mamma so....

Way to miss the point

Ben is a NeverTrumper and his place is in an oven.

this picture is horrible in many ways

Ben thinks """"racism"""" is disgusting, and supports firing people for having heretical opinions.

At least Milo is somewhat useful. Ben Shapiro is 100% cucked.

Milo is only half jew, the fag never had a chance against Shapiro. His jew power level is way out of his league.

>
Shapiro is a fucking traitor and he should go suck Hillary's cock. Leaving aside that faggot Milo.

Ben thinks everyone should be judged individually and not by race so dumb niggers and white trash can sink to the bottom without the support of the taxpayer

Milo is happy being the puppet, while Ben schemes to be the puppeteer.

Milo is more useful. Fuck Ben.

SRBJA strong

That would be fine if we were living in a vacuum.

When minorities are flooding into the country (Something Ben has no problem with), and pushing whites towards minority status, it's very clear that his ideal scenario isn't going to happen.

Nonwhites overwhelmingly vote Left. Nothing is going to change that. Those Leftist politicians then nominate/vote to confirm SCOTUS justices who do things like uphold Affirmative Action, all whilst the politicians themselves disadvantage white men at every turn through legislation.

Not only that, but if you look at the Putnam studies, it's very clear that racial diversity undermines social trust and cohesion. That's an awful predicament for a nation to be in.

Yes, there are nonwhites who are good, decent human beings. I have no problem with them. That doesn't change overarching trends, nor does it justify milquetoast immigration policies that inevitably result in a white minority America.

Ben is fucking delusional on this issue.

I fell asleep for 5 days, why are people defending pedophilia ?

>Like a rat, he was the first to push the pedo thing on Milo
uh...don't think so, m80

>Not a fan of the degeneracy Milo represents
you sure?

>but Ben has been spinning his dradle
wow, clever

what are you actually saying here?
Why'd you make this post?
seems like a kind of virtue signalling tBh

Jew > Jew + Black cock sucker

Go away CTR shills. Nobody gives a shit about kike e-celbs. Nobody likes degenerate alt-kikes like Milo, and while Shapiro is quite smart and stomps Leftists effortlessly, it doesn't change the fact that at his core he is an Israel First Zionist who would see millions of Americans die in war to spare Jews from spilling a drop of blood.

Pro-soft Nationalism Jew>Never Trump Israel Firster Jew.