Correlation of Mudshits to Rapes in Sweden

Source: statistikdatabasen.scb.se/pxweb/en/ssd/START__BE__BE0101__BE0101Q/UtlSvBakgTot/?rxid=35352811-2670-425c-9df9-79958ccade75

Pearson correlation coefficient is ρ=0.865

REALLY made me think

Other urls found in this thread:

investigativeproject.org/5052/islamic-state-manifesto-sleeper-cells-sent-to
investigativeproject.org/538/italys-left-wing-terrorists-flirt-with-radical-islamists
scb.se/en/finding-statistics/statistics-by-subject-area/population/population-composition/population-statistics/
bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/crime-and-statistics/crime-statistics.html
bra.se/bra/brott-och-statistik/valdtakt-och-sexualbrott.html
bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/crime-and-statistics/crime-statistics/reported-offences.html
migrationsverket.se/English/About-the-Migration-Agency/Facts-and-statistics-/Statistics/Overview-and-time-series.html
ipsnews.net/2011/02/rape-as-sweden-redefines-it-2/
theglobeandmail.com/opinion/swedens-rape-crisis-isnt-what-it-seems/article30019623/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Sweden
mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(11)61074-4/fulltext
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden#cite_note-6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in London, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

Come on, we just made a correlation that made us think that this might be worth to scientifically investigate - even if it is just to rule out underlying factors.

Wait, 47% of migrants to Sweden right now are from Syria, primarily refugees from the Syrian Civil War. The Syrian Civil War started in 2011.

And according to your chart, rapes have fallen 10% since 2011 despite the massive uptick in Syrian refugees.

I can only conclude from this that Syrian refugees help prevent rape or are taking slots from rapist EU immigrants.

Sweden has some whacky rape laws. Who knows what the fuck is happening. Some say it is hell others say it is paradise.

foreigner population increased from 2010 to 2012 by 124103, there were 6267 syrian immigrants in 2011 and 2012

don't mind me just taking the bait

definition of rape changed in 2005, immigration from muslim countries didnt start in 2002, Sweden has been far left for quite the while.

For example yogoslav war brought many muslims to sweden in the 90s etc.

that British flag really got the neurons pumping

How would you explain the steady rise from 2005 to 2010?

These statistics is racis n shit

definition of rape changed in 2005

see the hole assange case what can you get labeled as a rapist is crazy.

>Pearson correlation

do a chi squared analysis instead of this highschool tier "statistics"

Correlation does not imply causation you idiot.

I mean, yes it changed, but it only changed from 2004 to 2005 - there still is a per year rise in every year from 2005 to 2011. The rape definition did not change in those years.

Reminder that this is not supposed to be racism or anti-refugee... just making me think.

Not saying that i disagree but those time series don't look stationary. Learn your methods before you show off here.

but wouldn't that cause a single increase at 2005 and afterwards stagnation/drop?

Hey there goyium way to stop at 2015.

here's one showing similar correlation for sex crimes/robbery

>comparing "rape + foreigner" by different countries
>sweden has crazy ass rape definitions
go eat your tendies NEET

Changes in policies doesnt mean that you can see a statistical change rapidly. Rapechases can go in court for years. Shift in thinking for police and pursecutors takes time. you should look up what in the definition of Rape changed in sweden.

Leftists have been trying to toughen up rape laws for years even here in germany things have changed resently. So to say this is due to immigrants is really lazy.

victim would rethink his decisions and report it to police though, stats are based on date of reporting, not conviction. There would have to be a noticeable spike

Is there any way to estimate the impact of those legislations or are we forced to just freshly start at 2011 since everything before is not consistent anymore?

There should be the same dataset with the definition from pre-2005 for the data of post-2005 or vice versa an adjusted dataset for the years pre-2005.

Please post raw data. Just copy/paste the numbers from your sheet,

This graph shows only until 2014, check the Swedish language version

Was meant for OP

WHY THE LEFT-WING IS ACTING LIKE ISIS

WHY THE RIGHT WING ARE HITLER NAZIS

Other tactics include aligning with LEFT-WING activists to fight NEO-NAZIS and using them to do undercover work for Muslims to "pave the way for the conquest of Rome." It suggests that Muslims can use LEFTESTS to fight and sabotage the "financial elite." - ISIS

Therefore, the Islamist movement is useful in keeping the pressure on the imperialists while the communist movement? is undergoing a phase of weakness, natural leader of the global revolution will re-gain its? strength and will be able to "lead the next wave of the proletarian revolution." - ISIS

WHY THE RIGHT WING IS BEING FORCABLY LINKED TO RUSSIA

We know in the present era, Russia is a common enemy and threat for both the Europeans, and also Sunni Muslims. - ISIS

Historically there is only one enemy Muslims + the West have united to fight. That enemy is Russia. - ISIS

Europe will wake up to the major threat they are facing "RUSSIA and according to my understanding of prophetic narrations make a peace covenant with the ISLAMC STATE. - ISIS

WHY THE MSM SAYS MUSLIMS ARE AFRID OF THE RIGHTWING

Muslims – the oppressed citizens turn to Insurgency;
It urges Islamic propagandists to claim that aspects of Islam are being criminalized, and to frame police as enemies of the Muslims. This, it says, helps to build a sense of alienation:
Tell them stories of how we feel unsafe and how they make it a crime for us to morally support Muslims around the world, and they do not even let us leave the West if we want to. - ISIS

An increasing amount of practising Muslims however still felt alienated
investigativeproject.org/5052/islamic-state-manifesto-sleeper-cells-sent-to
investigativeproject.org/538/italys-left-wing-terrorists-flirt-with-radical-islamists

sh_foreign_born (%) Rapes_per_1000_persons
11,78 0,24
12,01 0,29
12,21 0,29
12,44 0,42
12,90 0,46
13,37 0,52
13,85 0,59
14,32 0,64
14,71 0,63
15,05 0,69
15,42 0,66
15,90 0,62
16,45 0,69
17,02 0,60

per capita stuff has been calculated with (whole) population statistics

Correlation doesn't equal causation GOY!!!! you're islamophobia is disgusting!!

Population

scb.se/en/finding-statistics/statistics-by-subject-area/population/population-composition/population-statistics/

Crime

bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/crime-and-statistics/crime-statistics.html

%foreign

rape

per 100k

Bra english shows a different graph, see this post
Translating the Swedish version worked a few hours ago

>the older a woman is, the less likelier it is she'll get raped

MIND STATUS: BLOWN

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in Madrid, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

Look at the graph i posted before
Here is the link to the Swedish version: bra.se/bra/brott-och-statistik/valdtakt-och-sexualbrott.html
And heres another screenshot of the English version

Rapes are included in sexual assaults - rapes are actually down from 2014 to 2015.

no need, I believe you sweden is the rape capital of europe (at least until germany catches up).

also, I'm pretty sure the Swedish leftist government tries to suppress those stats.

> BUT MUH RAPE DEFINITION

see this shit, Germany is so fucked with people like him. and this piece of shit will vote in the upcomming german elections (probably CDU or SPD or grune)

Swedes are giving up on reporting and allowing themselves to be raped. What's the point when Mahmud just gets a week of community service then comes back with all his mates to gang rape and beat you for daring to report him to the authorities? They're already getting blamed for 'tempting' their new swedes.

fake news! religion of peace, how can someone peaceful be a rapist?? think about it!

Sorry but you ran straight into a spurious regression. Your data can't show a statistically
solid relation. Might as well have regressed the
world air traffic on 3d-movies.
I hate mudslimes like the next guy, but sorry.

kek, nonironicly shilling about this.
kikebot detected.

All I can think about is your ID.

spuriouscorrelations.com

Really made me think.

It's pasta faggot.

Swedish authorities have been known to cover up migrant rapes. Also, leftist women who get raped also have form when it comes to being raped and not reporting it to police, as they fear a migrant backlash. There's a reason why the Swedish government no longer include ethnicity/nationality in their annual crime reports. A sad nation of cover ups and cucks.

it's pasta faggot.

i think the quality of foreighns is diffirent then of thoose in the 60s. when back then we had people who came here to find work, and live a life. now we have pissed monkeys who want nothing else but rape and goverment money. so i dont know if it makes sence to mix them up

I took OPs data (which start in 2002) in first differences. Therefore nothing's mixed up.
Of course 12 data points are a joke, but let's
abstract from that for a moment since he made
the claim.

Could you explain what the Dickey-Fuller test is for? I'm 12 btw XD

Really get the ol' noggin joggin

i dont knownwhat you have done then, you can see that thw data coorelates just from looking at it

OK I took your bait assuming you where
just an idiot, which still doesn't seem unlikely.
Got me. Sleep tight.

coincidentally also correlation between rapes reported and new laws that broaden the definition of rape:
www.riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/svensk-forfattningssamling/brottsbalk-1962700_sfs-1962-700#K6 chapter 6, ctrl+f 2005

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in Buenos Aires, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

Why did they change the definition?
>Really makes (((YOU))) think

Heh.
Sad.

How about from 2005-2015. Correlation between rapes/1000 and refugees.
Sources:
bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/crime-and-statistics/crime-statistics/reported-offences.html
migrationsverket.se/English/About-the-Migration-Agency/Facts-and-statistics-/Statistics/Overview-and-time-series.html

yeah no shit, the asylum seekers aren't the problem, the niggers and north african subhumans are

put sauce in img pls. This is good redpill material.

And why do so many people on Sup Forums and the right in general think that refugees are the problem? The whole video The far right keeps trying to bring attention to Sweden's so called 'refugee crisis'

muh patriarchy

stupid trumplets or maybe payed provocateurs

reminder that this rise is due to women being more comfortable reporting rapes and the definition changing so every instance of rape counts as a single rape rather than lumping several instances as one as they used to

correlation=/=causation

they removed something called "sexuellt utnyttjande" which means "sexual exploitation". thats just rape now.

"sexual exploitation" was included in rape since 1984

>>In 2005, the definition of rape in the Swedish Sexual Crimes Act was broadened to include, for instance, having sex with someone who is asleep, or someone who could be considered to be in a “helpless state”. This applies to situations when someone would not be capable of saying “no”. A typical situation where the law could be applied is if someone who is drunk at a party falls asleep only to wake up and realize that someone is having sex with them.

ipsnews.net/2011/02/rape-as-sweden-redefines-it-2/

REMINDER, The rise of rapes in Sweden is due to muslim "immigrants" raping whoever they please. Stop lying to yourself you fucking cuck.

For all you Leftist retards and Shills. Keep up with your propaganda.

>>FAKE ARGUMENTS

Muslims are pro Rape and live in a literal rape culture. Why do Leftists lie to themselves about this fact?

>rape culture
who is the leftist now?

stop trolling me bra

This "Sweden is the rape capital in the world" meme based on some cherrypicked data on rape statistics needs to stop.

Sweden is the safest country on earth. If you think Sweden is unsafe then you are an idiot. Other western countries have

Terrorist attacks
School shootings
Racism
Nazism
Homophobia

It is disgusting and problematic. Sweden is safe and tolerant. It is like all countries should be. You other countries are intolerant. Also there are no cars burning on the average Swedish street. The only cars that are burning are on the designated car burning streets. And if there are cars burning elsewhere it's because Swedes did it, not because immigrants did. Immigrants don't burn cars. Don't believe the meme. America is the unsafe place. Americans shoot up their schools and have riots all the time. Most Americans carry guns with them all the time.

welcome to Sup Forums newfag

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in London, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

What is this change Don Lemon spoke of related to how Sweden classifies rapes? I'd like to see a primary source of what he was talking about to decide whether or not that has any real effect.

Löfven pls go

no

>hurr correlation does not imply caustation
>t. liberal retards everywhere that dont understand statistics

Absolutely nothing to see here, guys.

theglobeandmail.com/opinion/swedens-rape-crisis-isnt-what-it-seems/article30019623/
Try reading up on it before assuming things,
thanks retard

"“What we’re hearing is a very, very extreme exaggeration based on a few isolated events, and the claim that it’s related to immigration is more or less not true at all,” says Jerzy Sarnecki, a criminologist at Stockholm University who has devoted his career to the study of criminality, ethnicity and age.

Sweden does indeed have far more reported cases of sexual assault than any other country. But it’s not because Swedes – of any colour – are very criminal. It’s because they’re very feminist. In 2005, Sweden’s Social Democratic government introduced a new sex-crime law with the world’s most expansive definition of rape."

Since your so sure of this migrants acceptance....

Tell the migrant you are a homosexual while standing on the top of a building rooftop and see how that father figure treats you.

I bet we will see your body at the ground level laying flat on the sidewalk.

Or maybe not ...go ahead... tell him.... : - }

Let's see!!!!

If anything people should learn from this it is that 3rd wave feminism is destroying the west.

>Try reading up on it before assuming things,
you should do the same
>In a study by the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention in 1997–2001, 25% of the almost 1,520,000 offences were found to be committed by people born abroad and almost 20% were committed by Swedish born people of foreign background. In the study, immigrants were found to be four times more likely to be investigated for lethal violence and robbery than ethnic Swedes. In addition, immigrants were three times more likely to be investigated for violent assault, and five times more likely to be investigated for sex crimes. Those from North Africa and Western Asia were overrepresented.[44][45] Migrants have been associated with a series of highly publicized crimes, including the 2016 Sweden asylum center stabbing, and the 2015 Ikea stabbing attack.[46]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Sweden

WTF i love islam now, sodomites need more induced gravitiy.

>Terrorist attacks
maybe not yet

>It is expected that the Muslim minority in Sweden will grow from 5% to 10% by 2030.[38]

>59% white

"The percentage of homosexual pedophiles ranges from 9% to 40%, which is approximately 4 to 20 times higher than the rate of adult men attracted to other adult men (using a prevalence rate of adult homosexuality of 2%-4%)."

mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(11)61074-4/fulltext

>ctrl+f "grenade"
>0 of 0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden#cite_note-6