OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l9FC1rqtV60
myvote.wi.gov/en-us/
youtube.com/watch?v=L0-apBKB__Q
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-rebels-idUSKBN1601BD
investigativeproject.org/5052/islamic-state-manifesto-sleeper-cells-sent-to
investigativeproject.org/538/italys-left-wing-terrorists-flirt-with-radical-islamists
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wisconsin bros, don't forget to vote in the State Superintendent Primary today. Polls close at 8pm and only the good Dr.Lowell Holtz will make the Teachers Union chimp out. Holtz is also the last hope for White Identity in Wisconsin.

MOVEMENT

NIXON DID NOTHING WRONG

How can they even compete?

>trump says all the things he would do and who he liked when he was running
>trump still is doing all the things he said he would do and still likes the people he said he did
>WOW Sup Forums LOOK TRUMP TRUCKED US YOU BETTER START HATING HIM LIKE ME I USED TO BE A TRUMP SUPPORTER BUT NOW I CAN'T LET HIM GET THOSE NUCLEAR CODES EVERYONE HATES US NOW

Gotta catch 'em all!

Where and how to vote?

perfect except it should be

>i don't speak mexican

AWOO~

Who has that green text about how Nixion views homos.

youtube.com/watch?v=l9FC1rqtV60
Uhhh....guys?

trump hates jews btw

I was banned for a couple days due to HWNDU being "off-topic"

Why didn't anyone post chemo in this general when all the pro/anti milo shilling was going on? It was fucking annoying as hell. WHY DIDNT ANYONE START CHEMO??

Site has everything you need to know:
myvote.wi.gov/en-us/

Reminder Trump is a zionist Jew and that pic related is why he was elected. Thanks, mongrel Amerifats

Gotta catch 'em all, illegals!

Thanks lad

is it a clickbait satire title or is it legit

fuck me too man.. i dont know wtf is going on here on Sup Forums

>pokemon-GO back to Mexico

What's their problem?

So let me get this straight.
All the anti-semitic and anti-Israel posts on here are CTR and reddit?

youtube.com/watch?v=L0-apBKB__Q

Pence is a friendly face for the globalists to lull them into a false sense of security. He smoothes things over when Trump says bombastic things.

InfoWars is sensationalizing without analyzing this.

I saw it on my Twitter. I think AJ's filters are outdated.

nICE one user

4/5 of his kids are Jews. He sued people for being anti-Semitic. He is pro-Israel. He is a zionist. He is willing to go to war with Iran for Israel....

Well Alex can't not bitch about the government but he loves Trump too much so he picked Pence

Watching the presser now, fuck the media, bunch of fucking fags

>Durrrhurr BILL MAHER SAID

Fuck these fags

Too many newfags and normies that don't want to post gore in order to get rid of reddit.

>Said the Paki

both
I wouldn't worry too much about it though. I've seen WAY worse shitposting than this babby shit

That hand. Ass grabbing!!!

No, but according to insecure Americlaps, no one can possibly be anti-Trump because "muh god emperor" bs

SWEDEN IS TOAST

They've lost their minds.

tried, but no one else joins in. Can't save Sup Forums on my own

What percentage of Jared is Ashkenazi?

Half? a quarter?

It's always been them or stormfags or muslims.

Probably. It's pointless really. They honestly think they can change anything now? It's like saying the awooposting is going to effect the world.

trump is a bannon puppet

It was real in my mind

what a mysoginist. bet he didn't even present her with the proper consent forms before groping her like that. also, how dare that blond whore be prettier than me? REEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw torn between Alex and Pence

Fuck this is a shitty plot twist.

REAL THREAD

NO SPAMMER SPLITTER SHILL THREADS POSTED AT 250

MIGRATE

GO

Fuck off back to brit/pol/ faggot.

We like having a real right wing

that's a good thing

I don't have gore on my phone.

Fuck off.

Is this the new Shareblue narrative in order to divide and conquer? It's not gonna work.

Who the fuck is splitting threads

No, everyone here hates Jews. The dumb britcucks just got bored and decided to use it as a way to shitpost.

Tripfag is. This bread was first.

>Awooposting isn't going to change the world

Awoo will gestate for 4 years and become mainstream. If the media is still alive at that point, they will label it an "alt-right" hate symbol like pepe for the 2020 re election. WATCH. You'll see awoos~ on TV in 2020 WATCH.

Fuck off splitter shill
This thread is a shareblue creation

What is your malfunction?

Yeah, they think it's gonna work this time

REAL THREAD

NO SPLITTER SHILL THREADS

GET IN

GO

yes we got mentioned in the MSM too much lately..
what happened to Sup Forums seems to be happening here too now.
The one thing i dont get is that i dont get banned for opening a nigger hating gore thread..
But post a hwndu thread and you're gone for a week..
Makes you wonder...

>make a thread before 250 posts to deliberately split when there was already a line of bakers
>hurrr durrr first though!
Fucking slit your throat.

Don't split you dunce.

>supporting a Trump candidate against the Teachers Union
>Shareblue shill
kek!

Just use this one for now

Awoobaker, stop. Whats gotten into you?

Stop spamming.

ASTOUNDINGLY RARE

No. Nobody should encourage this stupid fucking behavior which is a well long used tactic to destroy /ptg/. Report and sage this thread

Yeah, I've been banned a couple for racism of all things here. It's just SJW faggot mods not doing their job

>all the autistic awoo posting in the very early /tg/s
>f5 / ctrl+f 'ing the catalog when the thread was close to bump limit
>getting them sweet first post high energy awoos
>contributed with my shitty oc that got slightly enhanced and now gets occasionally posted
>it was all worth it

Gee awoobaker, what's wrong?
Why don't we just recycle later?

He's being a faggot tripfag.

>what is lip service

He's normally decent.
I think his trip has been compromised.

>CIA-coordinated military aid for rebels in northwest Syria has been frozen since they came under major Islamist attack last month, rebel sources said, raising doubts about foreign support key to their war against President Bashar al-Assad.

>Rebel officials said that no official explanation had been given for the move this month following the jihadist assault, though several said they believed the main objective was to prevent arms and cash falling into Islamist militant hands. But they said they expected the aid freeze to be temporary.

>The freeze reflects the troubles facing Free Syrian Army (FSA) rebels in the almost six-year-old revolt against Assad, who now appears militarily unassailable in his core western region largely thanks to direct intervention on his side by Russia and Iran.

>The CIA declined comment on the reported freeze in support. A Qatari official said his government had nothing to say on the matter. Turkish officials said only they could not discuss "operational details". There was no word from Saudi Arabia.

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-rebels-idUSKBN1601BD

You sure are naive. This OP made this thread at less than 250 posts into the last one. He did it on purpose because Norway has been making threads all afternoon.

Always awoo~

MAGA
A
G
A

I jumped the gun a little but Awoobaker is being autistic.

>a little

He spergs out when not in 'control' of the threads. Starve him of (You)s and he gets bored/agitated and goes away.

WHY THE LEFT-WING IS ACTING LIKE ISIS

WHY THE RIGHT WING ARE HITLER NAZIS

Other tactics include aligning with LEFT-WING activists to fight NEO-NAZIS and using them to do undercover work for Muslims to "pave the way for the conquest of Rome." It suggests that Muslims can use LEFTESTS to fight and sabotage the "financial elite." - ISIS

Therefore, the Islamist movement is useful in keeping the pressure on the imperialists while the communist movement? is undergoing a phase of weakness, natural leader of the global revolution will re-gain its? strength and will be able to "lead the next wave of the proletarian revolution." - ISIS

WHY THE RIGHT WING IS BEING FORCABLY LINKED TO RUSSIA

We know in the present era, Russia is a common enemy and threat for both the Europeans, and also Sunni Muslims. - ISIS

Historically there is only one enemy Muslims + the West have united to fight. That enemy is Russia. - ISIS

Europe will wake up to the major threat they are facing "RUSSIA and according to my understanding of prophetic narrations make a peace covenant with the ISLAMC STATE. - ISIS

WHY THE MSM SAYS MUSLIMS ARE AFRID OF THE RIGHTWING

Muslims – the oppressed citizens turn to Insurgency;
It urges Islamic propagandists to claim that aspects of Islam are being criminalized, and to frame police as enemies of the Muslims. This, it says, helps to build a sense of alienation:
Tell them stories of how we feel unsafe and how they make it a crime for us to morally support Muslims around the world, and they do not even let us leave the West if we want to. - ISIS

An increasing amount of practising Muslims however still felt alienated
investigativeproject.org/5052/islamic-state-manifesto-sleeper-cells-sent-to
investigativeproject.org/538/italys-left-wing-terrorists-flirt-with-radical-islamists

The jew cries in pain as he strikes you

HURRICANE KATRINA COMING UP ON FOX BIZ

lol