>makes your dick look like scarred mutant cock
>makes your glans dry and wrinkly
>is child abuse and jew practise

>> He isn't circumcised!

>he got his dick sliced up so Jews can make money off of skin cream
>he defends the practice
lmfao

I prefer both, I dont see why people hate on either one

´There's nothing wrong circumcising when you are adult, but it's wrong when it's done to baby, if i now would have to choose would i wanted my parents to circumcise me i would not choose that, i like my foreskin

its made by jews. In sand countries, sand goes inside foreskin and causes scratches.

Jews were the first ones to come to USA from sandpeople.

>found the gay

Stop being obsessed with dicks

Seriously, stop. This discussion leads to nowhere

>unironically bitter about other guys' dicks

sticking your penis into a woman is disgusting behaviour desu.
women deserve respect and not repeated pelvic thrusts.

The sand people should have invented pants then instead of just wearing robes
t. jew monkey

this. thanks op

You only know that because you've jerked off to the same comics, fag.

f-free to remove foreskin! you just envy because euroslave

>>penis loses tons of nerves and you won't feel as much pleasure
nerve endings, not nerves. a few million nerve endings is nothing in biological terms, as each nerve branches out into millions of nerve endings

>>makes your dick look like scarred mutant cock
many women don't like to look at disgusting sand worms

>>makes your glans dry and wrinkly
easily fixed, not wrinkly, better than a smooth little babycock

>>is child abuse and jew practise
well yeah

Restore. Today. Hopefully this thread will get more brits with their white foreskinners in imgurs or otherwise again hehe. Or anybody else

There is nothing wrong with chewing on some foreskin ;3

>I recognize that bulge!

Well why not let people decide it when they are adults? Then you would also know what it is like before foreskin, there is literally no reason to support infant circumcision

This. I think they look great. Memes are memes out of context of women. And are more functional. Whats not to like

I think at this point americans are doing it out of angst. Like "my parents mutilated my dick and now I will make my son suffer just as I did". An eternal cycle of butthurt

but they would get bullied at school coz different! 60% country is racisss you know and you cant take your ar15 at school when underage so you are castrated in every possible way

Yeah, I don't support infant circumcision because it can be botched and require involuntary amputation / sex change surgery.

I'm just defending my perfectly fine cut cock.

>peeing on Sup Forums
>not outraged iver child abuse

Kys kike

Good point

> having a penis
> not just cutting it off as soon as you can

why

Final bermp for broey manly dicktalk. Feminism in all its forms even RELIGIOUS come here and this board to slowly die. Celebrate this

You uncuts are really trying too hard lately. Are you mad that women find cut more aesthetically pleasing?

>Angry cause parents cut piece of skin off penis
>Must be the root of all your problems
>kys kike

Fuck off, go back to pol or reddit

For the new male sexbots people are buying only the uncutters. Vice said these are all females doing this

It causes brain damage and risk of autism. We live in a matrilineal female dominated society now and this is changing like it should

>have glorious God approved cut cock
>cousin lives in the sticks where nothing is cut
>visit cousin
>cousin seduces me
>while making love in the missionary position she asks, "why does your cock feel so good?"
>whisper in her ear, "it's a gift from God."

You dont have Christ whom said opposite

Cuts should be mad that Jews mutilated their genitals before they were even old enough to say no.