>has 3 kids
>always brings facts to a debate
>warned everyone the Milo was unstable
>smart, but eloquent enough for the layman that everyone can understand him
>never lost a debate
>rightfully calls out Richard Spencer and refuses to give him a platform

Isnt he jew?

>Was he /ourguy/ all along?
No. Ben's a perfect conservative, Sup Forums is majority right-wing nationalists.

But as I like to say, there are no enemies to the right. So he is awesome in his own way

No, he's a cucky generic normie conservative, and most of Sup Forums is ethnic nationalists or pseduo-traditionalist Fascists. That being said he's a smart guy on most things.
>non-degenerate, only had sex after he was married
This is more due to him being an awkward cucky faggoty socially awkward guy in general.
>always brings facts to a debate
Debatable, everybody omits, ignores, uses, and manipulates data to fit their worldview, he's right on some things and wrong on others.
>warned everyone the Milo was unstable
Not exactly impressive or hard to spot
>smart, but eloquent enough for the layman that everyone can understand him
Not really, needs better charisma and packaged speaking skills, he talks really fastly to the point of being hard to understand at times and has an annoying nasally voice.
>never lost a debate
Extremely debatable, nobody would admit they lost a debate anyway, and debating isn't about being right/wrong but about tactics, manipulation, etc.
>rightfully calls out Richard Spencer and refuses to give him a platform
Not really right/wrong, just a personal choice for obvious reasons.

NO.

see:

wow nice argument

nailed it

go back to r the donald

this is Sup Forums you fucking pleb

(((Shapiro)))

Yes he is our guy

Fuck off with your self-fellating threads you midget kike. Milo is a million times better than you and you're nothing but a SJW faggot bitch.

>hates Pat Buchanon
FUCKING DROPPED

Sup Forums is always right

(((Milo))) you plebbit shits were warned.

now you think (((Ben Shapiro))) is any better.

keep being good Goy

Spotted the Jew

>graduated harvard law at 23
Jew

>non-degenerate, only had sex after he was married
Jew

Shapiro is a literal Jew. He's "our guy" in the same way some cucked faggot like Paul Joseph Watson is our guy.
He isn't.

He's more our guy than the gay pedo jew cock sucker Milo

no more jews as spokespeople. we're like degenerate lite.

>owns a shitty click-bait Zionist blog
>wears jewcap 24/7 as to be "immune" to criticism
>5'4 manlet
>talks at the speed of an autist (no one can even understand him)
>shills for Israel every Friday on Fox News
>admits to having "high friends in hollywood"
>anti-abortion
>got his Jew asshole torn by Piers Morgan
>lived with mommy until the age of 22

Remind me, why does Sup Forums drool over this guy again?

That is the only one you need with kikes. Of course there are mountains of evidence as to why you should not trust one.

>most of Sup Forums is ethnic nationalists or pseduo-traditionalist Fascists

And you know this how? Because people ironically post about the day of the rope?

I liked Ben Shapiro. Even bought his books Bullies, which is actually a good read.
But then he didn't support Trump. So he just can go and fuck off now. And is now becoming more and more irrelevant as the time passes on.

He became a target of Sup Forums when he did not support Trump but he is fine overall.

>wears jewcap 24/7 as to be "immune" to criticism
No he doesn't
>5'4 manlet
5'9 manlet
>talks at the speed of an autist (no one can even understand him)
Autists can't
>shills for Israel every Friday on Fox News
Nationalism
>anti-abortion
Nothing wrong here
>got his Jew asshole torn by Piers Morgan
That debate is the reason noone wants to debate Shapiro, Piers left the show with 2 new assholes

Gtfo Ben, we arent taking you back

>ironically

The day of the rope is coming for your neck shlomo

>>anti-abortion
>Nothing wrong here
You fucking idiot. Abortion is the only way to keep the nigger population in check. The majority of abortions are from African-American parents.

I don't like abortion, I think it's fucking immoral and disgusting, but I also recognise the fact that niggers cannot breed without some sort of check in place. Abortion is the only one that this cucked government will allow.

>implying negros have money for abortions

Nationalism, but only for Israel and at the cost of other people's sovereignty. Do you need to be reminded about what Zionism is?

> Points out a Jew
> Literally pointed out as a Jew for pointing out a Jew
Do you get any other impression? Just look at any poll of Sup Forums users if you want to find out what they're like, most aren't Civic Nationalists.
> 5'9 manlet
Yeah, no. Considering Ted Cruz is 5'9 or 5'10 on a good day, Little Benji ain't nowhere close to that.

they have massively disproportionate amounts of abortions, much more than any other race

the problem is he's not funny, no one cares unless you're funny.

Did he really have a falling out with Milo or was it more frenemy bashing?

Black abortions are over-represented. However there wouldn't be any justification for abortions if the muhrican government just stopped subsidizing single motherhood.

He slipped up with his jew antics.user never forgives or forgets.

Ignore everything he has to say about Israel/the middle east and ya he's /ourguy/

>/ourguy/
>write my thread for me
>one-post
Also, Shapiro pressured a mentally ill woman into filing a false police report. That's the whole case against him and it's all we need.

False police report. Got a link to the story, genuinely interested.

> What is public funding
> What is planned parenthood
> What are donations
> What is public healthcare/medicaid
> What are forced/personally induced abortions
A lot of them post videos of stuff like hitting their fetuses in their wombs with hammers and the like. You can induce your own abortion pretty cheaply without quality medical devices or aid.

>that one newfag that takes Sup Forums serious

I wouldn't say most of Sup Forums is unironically an ethnonationalist, just a good portion of them

this idiot was cucked so hard by michelle fields that he quit his job and quickly became almost totally inconsequential.

He would knife you if it helped Israel.

Ben Shapiro is not on our side.

Id like him more if he wasnt an Israel firster.

he opposed Trump, so no.

#NeverTrump shills out in full force today
First the Reagan Battalion smearfest, now shilling for Shapiro... But in all seriousness, codes not nuclear he can have

this

Sup Forums he is our guy. He is just too Jewish to play 4d chess.

No.

Leaderless Resistance is the way to go.

(((Ben Shapiro))) LOL

He's better than most but he's a neocon-lite and "adopting liberal tacticts" makes him kinda whiny sometimes.

>never Trump neo-con
>our guy
Pick one you fucking tard,

Shapiro is pretty great in general, but I lost a lot of respect for him with the way he got on board with the Milo witch hunt.

This is guy who is famous for saying "facts don't care about your feelings".

At least he sticks to his principles. I've got a lot more respect for Shapiro than for these people who were "Never Trump" until he won the nomination. Basically the right-wing version of Bernie Sanders saying "Down with the establishment! Oh, I lost....vote for the establishment, no refunds lol.".