The ultimate red pill: Vampires exist and rule the world

Please at least read this post and the pages I will link before blindly calling me a troll or saging the thread.

There have been many shocking, disturbing revelations from the Pizzagate investigations, but one big question has yet to be answered: why? If it's all true, why are all of these super rich, powerful people gathering and torturing, raping, and drinking the blood of children in satanic ritual? Are they all insane? Is this the only way they can think of to have blackmail against each other? Or is there a method to this madness?

Until recently, blackmail was the most commonly accepted explanation, but a few days ago an user posted an interesting link which may shed much-needed light on all this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Bogdanov

This man was an associate of Vladimir Lenin (of Frankfurt School fame and of course the founder of the Soviet Union) who conducted experiments on blood drinking and proved it was possible to reverse aging in a human by drinking the blood of the young.

A similar experiment was conducted recently on mice, with the same result.

rt.com/viral/367131-ageing-mice-blood-youth/

It's worth posting a picture of famed witch Marina Abramovic who is confirmed to have been involved in Pizzagate blood-drinking rituals known as spirit-cooking. A 70 year old who looks just like a 40 year old.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marina_Abramović

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold_Paole
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milla_Jovovich
youtube.com/watch?v=HqdLyxvP3HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=as044IZ0JqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ImzW0jo6cGo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The bog meme backsfires

this is the true Bogpill, THEY ARE FUCKING MONSTERS

If we stake their hearts, will they spontaneously turn to dust?

>backfires

nothing is lost by trying

I met one once. She walked into my job wearing a purple cape like she owned the place. That thing where their eyes entrance you is no bullshit. Really sharp features. There might have been the hint of fangs. Dick was diamonds like I was going through puberty again.

Who knows how much of the vampire mythology is based on reality and how much is stuff people straight up made up? Maybe it's all true... maybe it's just that people made up vampires and then real people discovered they could also increase their lifespan through blood drinking.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold_Paole

This was purportedly a vampire who seems to fit in with actual vampire mythology but who knows how much of that really happened and how much is exaggeration from scared villagefolk.

If young blood does indeed slow aging it seems ridiculous that no one would have discovered this before.

And if it was discovered before, it would be in common practice by those who can pay.

I think it's guaranteed the worlds elite enjoy the benefits of young blood.

Bogdanov didn't tried to drink blood, he made blood transfusions.

It's a interstand topic anyway

this is a retarded idea

people don't need to die to give blood

if this were the case then they could be public with the knowledge and then use their massive wealth to acquire blood donations from young donors

This is true, I am a vampire. Twilight movies are right in what type of vampires except we dont sparkle in the sun and we arent gay. Sorry Sup Forums.

Blood transfusions work, not drinking the blood. But the transfusions only improve the health of an older person by maybe 5-10%. The rest of their organs are still old AF, but the young blood is able to carry oxygen a bit more efficiently.

David Rockefeller seems to be holding on

>Bogdanov
Are memes leaking in real life again?

>Dick was diamonds like I was going through puberty again.

keking in my pants

So is Soros.

all we have found is thier blatant grooming culture
its all innuendo, so its designed to be
ambiguous engough they can call you schizo
even when they are taping up children covered in pizza, and calling them hotards for 1200$

Bump.

the whole pizzagate paintings where you see a soul fly away represents the moment before the children die..in that moment your pineal gland shoots out dmt to make you die in peace to keep it short..they then kill them and drink this blood for a high much more potent then smoking dmt or lsd or whatever you could imagine

red cross

Fringe shit 1/3

sound pretty sick, but possible, there is nothing that could surprise me coming from those evil monsters

2/3

>Alexander Bogdanov
>Bogdanov

i think that the taste of it is a gateway thing. then you realize you can transplant the whole bones that are producing it directly. so you are going deeper and deeper. taste of the forbidden fruit, there is no going back after.

3/3

Its far from just blood transfusions dufus. The dudes had like 4 heart transplants and lord knows what else.

>yfw the Boston Marathon Bombings, Sandy Hook and other such cases are covers for getting young people to donate blood for the vampires

>Bogdanov
>BOGDANOFF

What if it's not the blood itself, but the adrenaline gland?

PSYCHIC VAMPIRES JOE

go home alex you're high

>>>x

>trumps dad

STOP IT IM ONLY HERE FOR THE MEMES D:

>vampires rule the world
>Sup Forums is where wizards born
>Wizards vs Vampires
Oh boy, it's like World of Darkness, the memes are getting too real.

Milica Bogdanovna "Milla" Jovovich

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milla_Jovovich

fuck
we /x/ now

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milla_Jovovich
YOU'VE GONE TOO FAR BOGDANOFFS! THIS WOMAN WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR A FAIRLY EARLY ERECTION OF MINE. THIS IS WAR.

First of all, I think it’s interesting to note that the vast majority of near-death survivors never actually report having a near-death experience. And in one study, around half of the people who reported one were not actually in danger of dying. What’s clear is that when the brain undergoes severe trauma, like reduced oxygen flow, blood pressure drops, or sharp increases in blood carbon dioxide levels, interesting things start to happen psychologically

>wizards are stupid overpowered

Just like my anime!

If they're drinking blood to stay young, it doesn't seem to be working.

They're just a bunch of degenerate pieces of shit that get off on fucking and torturing children.

First, a white light at the end of a tunnel, as David Hovda, of the UCLA Brain Injury Research Center explains, is the only thing we can really expect a person to see as they get closer and closer to death. For efficiency’s sake, the brain tends to function only in areas needed for basic survival, like the hindbrain, which includes the pons and medulla. Given that the rest of the higher brain regions are essentially shut down, if visual areas like the superior colliculus or occipital cortex are suddenly activated, no higher-level processing can exist, and a bright light is all we would be able to see.

Of course we do goy

And in 2005, researchers in Switzerland found that the so-called out-of-body experience so commonly reported in near-death cases can be induced by stimulating the temporo-parietal junction on the right side of the brain. This research offers compelling evidence that disruption of the very brain region thought to be responsible for sensory integration and the so-called sixth sense of proprioception—or understanding where your body is in space—could produce a sensation like we’re floating above our own bodies. And anyone who has abused the drugs ketamine or dextromethorphan understands what a dissociative anesthetic can do. These drugs act on NMDA receptors in the brain and can produce a sensation that you’re detached from your own body or even from the world. Knowing that out-of-body experiences can be induced both during neurosurgery and recreational drug use provides clues that such experiences likely have a neurological basis.

In OP's picture, i think the woman is depicted as a praying mantis: long neck, facial shape etc.

Two faces in the bottle are both male and seem related.

We all know the "habit" of female praying mantises.

>the Bog pill is the only real pill
>The true purpose of the bogdabots is to locate suitable cattle, silencing opposition is merely a fringe benefit
>psychic vampires probably invented meme magic too
>we're just a bunch of pawns on someone's 6th dimensional chessboard

/x/ faggot larping is leaking.

Sorry, you're nobody and will die a nobody. Accept it.

Dr. Rick Strassman, who, in the 1990s, proposed that dimethyltryptamine, or DMT, is actually found within the human brain and released in large quantities from the pineal gland during death’s approach (and perhaps during birth, as well). DMT is a naturally occurring psychedelic, and it’s been dubbed the spirit molecule for its intense psychotropic properties. So, if Strassman’s research pans out, it could be the case that the near-death experience is little more than a really good trip.

holy shit

They've proven that it's the same thing test pilots experience in that zero gravity simulator that spins around.

>>wizards are stupid overpowered
>but too autistic to sweep the battlefield
It's like pottery.

HOW MANY OF MY ERECTIONS HAVE BEEN BOGDANOFF ERECTIONS WHAT THE FUCK REEEEE

thanks good info

yes probably bone marrow transplants or even yes bones, organs, etcs.

Just think about how creative junkies get for "normal" drugs

No one has proven DMT is released upon death. Pretty sure that's just a new-age hippy meme.

>tfw WoD was a manual

Dude,your whole life is just a new age hippy meme

implying being a vampire is about 'being somebody'
how do you think these trafficking rings are run? hillary set up a sweet program haxor child gatherer in a sweatshop somewhere? gave him meth so he never sleeps?
larping vs unironically thinking being a somebody is the point of life - which is worse hmmmmmmmmm

HOLYFUCKING SHIT MAN.

You guys remember when Trump was buddying up Soros, the Clintons and the other elites of the Lolita express?

Either Trump is an ally against this or we just shilled in another Vamp.

Far out, Joe. Dude, let me get a hit on that smurf shit muthafucka.

Wtf are you talking about, glitter faggot?

t. twilight fag [email protected]

TEAM EDWARD YASS SLAY ED SLAY

>tfw you memed the bogpill into reality

there is a farm by the CIA, where they slaughter pigs, ol' turkey run rd. pig farm
podesta used to butcher there for "fun" in college
a mystery mansion burnt down there this week, admits discussion of podesta's work there. Its good to have your mansion as close to CIA run pig farms as possible,

soros and trump were never buddying up. i think you should judge one based on his own actions, not by his daddy.

Is this real life anymore? Hold me brothers

How young is young?

If it's toddlers and infants and shit then I can understand all these conspiracies about psychic pedo vampies from the 12th dimension.

If it's 18 year old blood then it's easier to just get normal people to donate blood.

>pig farm
Not a good sign at all.

Trump confirmed for Blade.

Someone give me a basic gestalt ?

Take some time to do research into Iridology.

rogan is a gatekeeping shill. extremely close minded and violent person. absolutely no knowledge of occult or natural law.

So

the area we need to read uup on history is Transylcania

Moldova

and Belarus

and then Ottoman Sufism and anything about blood drinking in the ottoman empire/ middle east/iran area

Isn't it blood transfusions that slow aging, not drinking it?

Not that it matters either way; I replaced my blood with a perfluorochemical fifteen years ago.

he is also a homo, jewish, and has SRA paitings
in his basement
youtube.com/watch?v=HqdLyxvP3HQ
this is what you get in the media,

>not realizing there is an illuminati member leaking the truth through the power of dank memes

the mansion is UAE owned, maybe if there is a list of past owners more connections could be found
pig farm proximity of that mansion seems important, lot of evidence just got cleared youtube.com/watch?v=as044IZ0JqQ

>yellow diamond.jpg

wrong video, here the CIA pig mansion
youtube.com/watch?v=ImzW0jo6cGo

I think the blood drink satanic ritual stuff is just their wackjob religion. The big enchilada is that their astral aspects are dragons. I want to know who or what is at the top of the pyramid.

What was in the house that they wanted destroyed?

>Iridology
>Not pseudoscience

pick one faget

Your digits betray you. Realize that what is happening now exists far beyond Trump. They had planned for either candidate. Easy way/hard way. Americans chose the hard way.

The last actual vampire died in Haiti in 1983. They had IQs of about 60. Egyptians worshiping cats made more sense.

As we age, hormonal changes in our bodies modulate our frequency and energy potential. Prepubescent children possess the energy they desire.

Read some David Icke

behave. they know.

>tfw the bogpill is real but not how I imagined it

Lmao

BOGPOSTING SAVED THE WORLD!

who knew?

1000-1500 years ago, the old people in eastern europe, oekraine and parts of russia bordering europe and deeper around the black sea, burried people sometimes they decapitated and drove a wooden stake trough their heart, sometimes they pulled it out and put a wooden stake trough it, sometimes they burried them face down aswell. The reason why is that these people rumoured to eat young children or drank their blood during rituals of baby blood sacrifice. these are very old tales told to the young to warn them to look out and be carefull about some people. these tales have been told laterone across europe untill the black woods and around.
later it turned out those "people" where jew people, each time they pop up young children dissapeared while they where in the neighbourhood.
look who rules the world now, in a sence vampires rule the world indeed.

this is true and it's what this one billionaire does he has a personal 21 y/o aide whose sole job is to give transfusions...forgot the billionaire's name he's well known tho.

Drencrome, the drug is referenced in A Clockwork Orange right at the beginning in the milk bar by Alex the narrator. Kubrick always slips bits of redpill subliminals in his films to show the inner workings of the elite.

Yeah so now we have the Vampires and the Reptillian Shapeshifting Werewolfs.

This storyline is getting better. Stacking up wooden stackes and silver bullets!

bump fot sufis