Popeyes acquired by RBI of Canada

prnewswire.com/news-releases/restaurant-brands-international-inc-agrees-to-acquire-popeyes-louisiana-kitchen-614339963.html

Yet another iconic American brand snatched up by foreign investors.

fuck tim hortons. fucking TFW filipino garbage

I thought burger king was brazilian.

CEO of RBI is Daniel (((Shwartz)))

what a coincidence!

Now it's really time for the rake.

I hope they don't fuck with my spicy chicken strips

Ok, now I get it, RBI is canadian and is owned by 3G which is brazilian.

These corporations are weird as fuck. I hate metacapitalism, they destroy everything they touch.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

One time I ordered Popeyes with some friends while trying to ignore a Schizophrenic freakout in the booth behind us.

Could barely make it a normal amount of time without laughing and the food took forever to make that day.

And when we got our chicken it looked like that. All stringy and not normal chicken cutlet shape. I was hungry though and the fries looked good so I figured what the heck.

I bit into it and the chicken was yellow inside.

Fucking gross place to eat famalam.

If you eat the chicken it wins

My local fried chicken place is better than any other I've tried, desu(Brownies Chicken) and also supports local business so I'm good.

Also the "Tim Hortons Patriotism" thing is a corporate marketing lie concocted to make you think you are a true Canadian if you eat at Tim Hortons, a Brazilian owned company with shit products who is contributing to the shit state of the economy with it's fucking Filipino workers.

What they will do is start closing stores in the south... then the middle states.. finally the northern states...

It's just a plan to lure all niggers to Canada. I hope they succeed.

Sounds like another corporate inversion jew trick to me

> iconic

15 years ago most of the country thought Popeye was a sailor and nothing more.

Okay. I'm pretty sure that Burger King took over Tim Hortons or something already so it's even.

There was a time when fast food used to taste good.

Current year, it provides the same negative nourishment and the taste is even starting to decline.

Taste is declining but price is going up.

LEAFED

M A P L E D
A
P
L
E
D

FUCKING BRAZILLIANS LEAVE MY CHICKEN ALONE

They moved to Canada to evade even more taxes.

Looks like Popeyes just got 35% more expensive.

This will give American owned companies like Chick Fil a and KFC to crush them in the American market.

*allow

>sent a message a while back to Popeyes for them to open a restaurant here in Sweden
>no response
>feelsbadman

We have _2_ KFC's in the whole of Sweden and they are far away, fuck I just love chicken.

Love that Chicken from Popeyes

Who cares? Once all the niggers are chased North, Popeyes will become more of a Canadian thing anyway.

Popeyes chicken is good but the portions are so small. Bojangles is better and you get more chicken.

Popeyes is overrated garbage, anyway. It's basically KFC with some Cajun seasoning blend dumped on top.

Not their fault they literally didn't cook the chicken. Their tendies and Cajun fries are top tier

Make your own fried chicken you lazy nigger.

Honestly, McDonald's coffee is just as good as Tim Hortons now and comes in a much better cup. If Tim's updated those shitty fucking cups, I might go there once in a while.

Also, I will never say no to a fried chicken joint. Bring it on.

AYO HOL UP HOL UP
SO U SAYIN
U BE SAYIN DAT
U SAYIN DAT DAT
U BE TALKIN BOUT DAT
DAT MUFUGGIN
MUFUGGIN BIX MAAFUCKIN CHICKENZ
DAT MAAFUCKIN CHICKENZ
DA FUCKIN CHICKENZ
GON BE OWNED BY BURGER KANGZ N SHIIIIIIIET?

>McDonald's coffee is just as good as Tim Hortons.
That's because McDonalds picked up the contract for coffee that Tim Hortons had before Tim Hortons changed to a cheap supplier.

Was fast food ever good? I honestly think I liked it so much as a kid is because my palete hadn't developed. At 26, fast food makes me sick to my stomach.

RBI is an American owned business taking advantage of Canadian tax laws.

Blame the IRS for refusing to simplify the tax code.

>all these americans talking about fried chicken.
get off the internet you fucking niggers.

It's actually owned by HUEHUEs.

Why wouldn't they just relocate their headquarters to Delaware like a normal human being?

Fuck off with your food shilling

American fast food chains are toxic cancerous waste, nobody should ever go to them unless their starving to death.

stop killing yourself with this crap

>
Shut up! All you fuckers ever produced was a sexual event called a "Dutch Rudder" and tree shaded roads for the Germans to march on.

it used to taste better like when mcdonalds used beef tallow for their fries but they stopped that in the 90s

shhh
we have no interest in buying up your food companies, go away
also don't look into Ambev

Now they can ruin it like they did to Tim Hortons