Buying his book is EXACTLY the same as saying that you are OK with child rape, child torture...

Buying his book is EXACTLY the same as saying that you are OK with child rape, child torture, and the organized molestation of children.

What is false equivalence?

I didn't want his book, but this whole Sharebue flood convinced me.
I'm going to support him, he deserves my money

Don't care if actual pedophiles are trying to ruin his life because one of them raped him when he was a kid

I think you mean consensual sex between a teen and adult.

You saying when you were 13 you didnt want to fuck adult women?

Fuck off fag.

Bait

Are you dense? His book isn't getting published

Just saw his "press conference" (LOL)
He's a good goy now.

He's right as rain in the gulliver now chaps, just the way he's meant to be

Hopefully he'll gain your approval I might add

lets act surprised that some teens have sex with adults

The county he's from has a lower age of consent

meh

I almost bought it, glad I did not

I remembered he's a kike

That's dumb

It's going to be an overnight success!

Pre-order NOW!

You're retarded Ivan

JE SUIS MILO!

I was a huge fan of Milo's I went to all of his speeches but after I heard him support legalization of pedophelia #ImwithHer now

fuck off share blue. Bill clinton is a rapist. infowars.com

He'll self-publish you fool

No, it isn't. Anything else we can help you with?

lol what book

I am OK with child rape, child torture, and the organized molestation of children, does that mean i have to buy this book?

Thanks Share Blue, I don't really care about Milo but you have convinced me to buy his book!

no it's not.
your logic is beyond shameful. you're a foul disgrace, and your single parent must be incredibly ashamed of how you've turned out.

And hence forth when you look in the mirror you will know you said this about a man who was molested as a preteen. All the while being on the payroll of people who do much worse to much younger children.

Good on you.

You're blaming the victim? The adult in the situation should know not to fuck a child, the child cannot be expected to make an adult decision.

>Buying a book from a mentally ill faggot
filtering 15 threads that are up right now weren't enough it seems

Yep. I'm buying his book now just because of this shilling. Great job shills!

Yeah
And milo is the victim

Professionally

will be buying two books and donating my kids college funds and our savings account to personally help milo.

Nope, that's the kind of people he shits on constantly
He's the other kind of victim
The actual victim

Fuck off retard

This is what the left and the MSM would have us believe, yes.

this

sounds like leftist talk to me

i'd like to point out that this pedophilia accusation came at a perfectly opportune time and launched milo into household infamy overnight. I would bet dollars to donuts it was a coordinated career move.

Doctors say if you would take your meth orally instead of rectally it would make you sound more logical.

Please friend, expand on this thought.

I am watching this scandal because I would be completely amazed if he can recover

IS this reverse trolling to get people on Sup Forums who already hated milo to buy his book because they think sharia blue is now shilling against him? I cant tell

no, it's not

it's just buying a book because you are interested in what the person has to say.

10% of it is being donated to child abuse victims

He got raped by a priest as a kid. Instead of making it the main point of his possible, future career of professional victimhood, he decided to move on. To the point he's even able to joke about it. He started going after professional victims, spreading logic through the youth, but being THAT dangerous, he was accused by the same media that's covering elite pedophilia of being a pedophile himself.
He's not only a victim, he's a fucking double victim. This CTR/Shareblue flood is making it pretty clear, he's a martyr

true

go back to your 9 year old wife muhammed,

you're defendning a boy hungry faggot who sucks nigger cocks. You're the ctr.

Some of me thinks that the way hes acting about it and the fact he shills so hard for christianity makes you wonder if he doesnt have a little bit of stockholme syndrome about the situation and really needs to see a shrink.

>boy hungry faggot
Milo hasnt been in a relationship or had sex with anyone younger than him. Ever.

nice try shill.

Don't buy his book goys.
Believe us!
He's a pedophile and we all hate pedophiles, ignore all the media that we put out celebrating pedophiles over the last 2 years.

and you know that for a fact how? he's a degenerate leftist faggot, of course he's fucking little boys.

Being a victim, he should be the first to come out against it, instead he made statements saying that it was acceptable for these kinds of rape to occur and natural in the homosexual world.

Is the book still on? Because at this rate, I'll buy it even if I have no intention of reading it.

>Buying his book is EXACTLY the same as saying that you are OK with child rape, child torture, and the organized molestation of children.
shit I need to get another copy then

>and you know that for a fact how?
Because the childhoold trauma he suffered left him only going after older men. Look at all his relationships. The one in question he was talking about in the video about "younger boys and older men" was his own relationship with a 29 year old when he was 17.

Now pls, kys sharia blue cuck

I'm countering CTR.
We already constantly shitted on Milo, yet the whole board is acting as if he was "the leader" of "us, the alt right". The board is clearly currently full of paid foreigners, and they want me to hate Milo.

It's enough to make me buy his book.

Stay mad Shareblue

haha you literally believe degenerate leftists faggots who suck nigger cocks. You do realize that all fags are pedophiles, right? Of course you do, you're just shilling.

He probably does need therapy. He was crying during part of the press conference and said that through his dark humor and, in the past, alcoholism was how he coped with this stuff.
Also that his parents didn't know and they found out through all this recent attention. As much as he says he's moved on, it's clear that subtly it still lingers with him.

This was disgusting because it wasn't just trying to hurt his career, it was establishment Republicans going for the throat to end him as a person and the leftists jumped right on (even trying to cover their own past support of real pedos) to get their punches in.
It won't stop Milo though. His sincerity and honesty towards it all has already made him come out on top- which for once is a good thing for him.

good luck getting across the wall to buy it you degenerate foreign scum.

WRONG.

Voting for Hillary and the Democrats is EXACTLY the same as saying that you are OK with child rape, child torture, and the organized molestation of children.

Hey can we report shill threads yet or is that simply shouting into the void

Milo voted for hillary, you retard.

1 Post by ID.... Stop FALLING FOR THE FUCKING BAIT POL

>Being a victim, he should be the first to come out against it

Something like, getting hugely popular, then planning a big conference to expose and bring down the biggest pedophilia ring in the western world?

>good luck getting across the wall
Is this a joke about american education?

are you retarded or something? Trumps building a wall to keep foreigners like you out.

>ou do realize that all fags are pedophiles, right?
So now CTR is trying to false flag and pretend to be homophobes? just sad.

It is disgusting they did that to him but hopefully it is a wake up call and he gets the help he needs

Now I'm buying two

Buy a noose instead

NOPE, it supports the balls of the publisher of the book, get a new job OP

I'm not afriad of homos you retard. i hate them. They are spineless twinkle faries who deserve death. Can you name one fag who wasnt a pedophile you ctr shill?

>buying celebrity books
why do people do this?

Again, are you joking about the current education in the United States?

>1 Post by this ID
Reminder to sage all shill and CTR threads

it's no joke, shill, no more free rides for foreign scum like you.

Youre next OP

>it's no joke
Can you explain your point then?

>hate them.
As much as i hate the word homophobia it does refer to someone who hates homosexual people. So sorry you are too young to know that.

>Can you name one fag who wasnt a pedophile you ctr shill?
Alan Turing, Freddie Mercury.

how do you know they weren't pedophiles?

Why would you buy his book? It's just going to be a watered down PC version of what you could just read in the first five threads in the Sup Forums catalog any day

how are you gonna buy an american book if you cant get into america?

The same reason i know you arent a pedophile.

Ever heard about internet?

I think OP is jealous that milo got laid so early in life while he is still a virgin.

eat dicks, shill.

you know I'm not a pedophile cos' I'm straight. All fags are pedophiles.

what book?

WRONG

>' I'm straight
No you're actually a raging faggot but somehow i can just tell you arent a pedo. Unless im wrong in which case il just report you to the fbi

people buy these cucks books?
seriously people buy political books?

of course poor ass european cucks like you would pirate books lmao. just sad.

typical libtard, can't argue with logic so you resort to petty insults. This is boring me.

t. guy who posts "nice" whenever a student bangs a hot teacher

>petty insults
>spends entire thread calling people pedos faggots and libtards
I cant tell if you are a bad troll or just so unintelligent you dont understand you've defeated yourself.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but I'm still buying his book anyways, HAHA!

>would pirate books
...You know you can buy stuff on the Internet? When you heard this very book was the top seller of Amazon, do you think you were reading about the Amazonian Forest preorders?

Also, what's exactly stopping me from getting into America, or more specifically USA?

Victims of these crimes will be the people most interested in his book.

It's called statutory rape.

you're the one who has no logical argument.

was the victim*
Now he just wants to fuck kiddos.

>You know you can buy stuff on the Internet?
not from american stores
>what's exactly stopping me from getting into America, or more specifically USA?
it's called a wall, libtard.

>says people who resort to petty insults has no arguments
>quite literally insults everyone he talks to
>i defended you and said i dont think you are a pedophile
>your entire "argument" is that every homosexual is a pedophile because you said so
You must be 18 years old to post on this website. Come back in a few years when your balls drop and you learn to how properly argue. My little sister does a better job and shes 12.

>resort to petty insults
>says libtard
>can't think of response so says "is bored"