So lets get this straight:

So lets get this straight:

Hebephilia
>the strong and persistent adult sexual interest in pubescent (early adolescent) individuals, typically ages 11–14

Ephebophilia
>the strong and persistent sexual interest to those in later adolescence, approximately 15–19 years old

Pedophilia
>the primary or exclusive sexual attraction to prepubescent children

Everyone who says Milo was somehow advocating pedophilia is either a retard or a shill or both and should be ridiculed or ignored.

Also another friendly reminder that age of consent was never higher in history than today while the onset of puberty never started earlier.

Mods are trying to hide the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejm199504273321701
youtube.com/watch?v=_OeBeKsQ5LM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Considering women are usually fully developed by the Ephebophilia ages I assume this only applies to old lady's molesting boys?

there is literally nothing wrong with rationalizing pedophilia

That bitch... Was at least 20 on that pic.

Did you seriously make this fucking thread again?

Good, I hope that creepy fucker trying to use the bible to justify his child lust comes back, I didn't get a chance to rib that cunt before the thread locked.

perfect age for a woman to bear children is 20-24 though, and mother's younger than 20 have a higher risk of having kids who are premature and have low birth weight

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/nejm199504273321701

Anyone who makes the immediate jump between "I think we should talk about why people might be attracted to 13 year olds, and I can rationalize some of that attraction" to "I'm a pedophile" is retarded.

Milo was 100% right on this issue. The problem is that decades of conditioning had gotten society to the point where they call him a pedo for speaking the truth.

There's literally nothing wrong with for example, a 24 year old dating a 16 or 17 year old.

Just think of it like this, the Presidents wife is like ~20 years younger, George Soros' wife is 42 years younger, etc...

Although, I believe that society will move to the point where relationships with 14-18 year olds are fine. Just look how far down the rabbit hole we've gone in the past few years.

I would rather have an open society than having the government tell us what we can and cant do.

children cannot make important choices on their own you disgusting pervert, its clearly a power relationship that the adult is after

BRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP!

>I would rather have an open society
>Open Society
Fuck off Soros shill

everything is wrong with rationalizing pedophilia you nonce

when did you lose your virginity?

>im a hebephile pls tell me Im ok
the thread

Hebephilia was a-ok in the golden age of your founding fathers.

Life expectancy was lower and infant mortality was higher too. People had to get started immediately, or family lines died out. Sorry pedo, you wont get sympathy here. Neck yourself, Achmed.

>All of this rationalising.
You are a nonce. Get over it and go to prison.

Making up your own definitions again, Cletus?

No one is going to sympathize with your mudslime urges to rape kids and have "sexual emergencies". Nice try shilling for "hebephilia", but we know the slippery slope starts there. No one is on your side except the other pedos, and you're all obvious af.

kys kurdish rape baby

dam, time to fap to alizee again

Completly unhinged and triggered. nice

if reptiles are so smart then how come they weren't smart enough to burrow into the fucking ground, caves, water, etc when that big ass meteor hit

it honeslty has no place in that pictured archy

>pedo names for sub categories of pedophilia
GAS THEM ALL
I don't care if they rape 7 year olds or 14 year olds they still hang

People think all of those things are wrong, genius.

>non virgins on Sup Forums
20 years going strong
>losing your virginity at a young age makes it okay for adults to manipulate children into sex
fucking pervert

ITT: The alt-right's new election campaign

Because he is a fucking creeper. What he said was correct, but he wasn't saying it to draw the distinction between young age groups. It sounded a fuck ton like he was rationalizing a love for pubescent adolescents.

nuke the jews
youtube.com/watch?v=_OeBeKsQ5LM

>Everyone who says Milo was somehow advocating pedophilia is either a retard or a shill or both and should be ridiculed or ignored.

Of course they are... but I for one cannot help but feel that he fucked up, and by that I mean something like trying to transition his reputation/personality into the mainstream. Because this looks like him getting bushwhacked by people who promised him status. Like Joe Pesci's loose canon character getting his brains blown out after being promised to become a "made man." Otherwise, why else should anyone give a fuck about this? Why should he give any more of a fuck about it than anything else he has done? And why would the left sacrifice ideological regress into pedophilia just to lynch Milo???

She wasn't. She was 16 or something, you disgusting pedo scum.

He fucked by accepting the CPAC invitation that may or may not have been bait. That's how they do you, they elevate you for a moment right before fucking you over just like they did with Spencer.

more alizee gifs pls