Defeating McMullin

As we all know McMullin is a Mormon, in fact many of the anti trump leaders are Mormon and it is what drives them.

But did you know Mormon isn't parallel to the Bible? We can stop him by destroying his faith. Tweet him quotes from this article, and make images out of the quotes

biblebelievers.com/jmelton/Mormons.html

>The Deity of Man Promoted
Mormons teach that man can become God, and that God was once a man:
>"God himself, the Father of us all, is a glorified, exalted immortal resurrected man!" (Bruce McConkie, Mormon Doctrine, pp. 322-23, 517, 643)
>"...God himself was once as we are now and is an exalted man and sits enthroned in yonder heavens..." (Journal of Discourses, V6, P3, 1844)
>"As man is, God once was: as God is, man may become." (Lorenzo Snow, quoted in Milton R. Hunter, the Gospel Through the Ages, pp. 105-106)
>This is plain and simple heresy. Nowhere does the Bible say or imply that God was ever a man, or that man can become God! Malachi 3:6 says, "For I am the LORD, I change not..." How could this be true if God was once a man? Genesis 1:1 states that God existed "in the beginning" before man was ever created. John 4:24 states that God is a "spirit," and Jesus tells us in John 1:18 that no man has seen God at any time. >Numbers 23:19 says that "God is not a man that he should lie; neither the son of man that he should repent." God has always been God, and no one has ever "become" God.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xvQd6wonysM
youtube.com/watch?v=gb8Sd9tCIwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Deity of Man Promoted
Mormons teach that man can become God, and that God was once a man:
"God himself, the Father of us all, is a glorified, exalted immortal resurrected man!" (Bruce McConkie, Mormon Doctrine, pp. 322-23, 517, 643)
"...God himself was once as we are now and is an exalted man and sits enthroned in yonder heavens..." (Journal of Discourses, V6, P3, 1844)
"As man is, God once was: as God is, man may become." (Lorenzo Snow, quoted in Milton R. Hunter, the Gospel Through the Ages, pp. 105-106)
This is plain and simple heresy. Nowhere does the Bible say or imply that God was ever a man, or that man can become God! Malachi 3:6 says, "For I am the LORD, I change not..." How could this be true if God was once a man? Genesis 1:1 states that God existed "in the beginning" before man was ever created. John 4:24 states that God is a "spirit," and Jesus tells us in John 1:18 that no man has seen God at any time. Numbers 23:19 says that "God is not a man that he should lie; neither the son of man that he should repent." God has always been God, and no one has ever "become" God.

Post some mcMuffin memes

Mormon Writings Support Polygamy
"...if any man espouse a virgin, and desire to espouse another, and the first give her consent, and if he espouse the second, and they are virgins, and have vowed to no other man, then he is justified; he cannot commit adultery...And if he have ten virgins given unto him by this law, he cannot commit adultery." (Doctrines and Covenants, 132:61, 62)
Jesus Christ held a slightly different view (Mark 10:6- 9). There is no way a man can be "one flesh" with more than one woman. A man and his wife are supposed to picture Christ and his church (Eph. 5:23-32), but this symbolism is shattered by the Mormon heresy of Polygamy.
True Church Theory
The Mormon book, The Pearl of Great Price, claims that all other Christian groups are "corrupt" and are an "abomination" in God's sight (Joseph Smith, 2:19). Such claims as this are based on the unscriptural assumption that the Lord Jesus Christ has a specific religious organization on the earth today, complete with a name, a membership, and a leadership, which makes up His "true church." This doctrine is found nowhere in God's word. Everyone who has received Christ as their Saviour is a member of His church, which is a spiritual body of born-again believers (Eph. 4:4; 5:23-32; Col. 1:18-24; Heb. 12:23; Rev. 19:7; 5:9-10; 21:9).

>using that pic of muffin instead of pic related

He's clearly a faggot....Find pictures of him with a man

Rather than debate whether we should attack or defend Milo, we need to deal with the neocon problem.

This

Is he active in the mormon church?Can we get him removed for being a faggot?

Don't forget he is also former CIA.

does that tweet end with death to America"

most mormons like trump

youtube.com/watch?v=xvQd6wonysM

youtube.com/watch?v=gb8Sd9tCIwI

His tweets are borderline sedition

Yeah but what does

X 2 America mean?

wasn't this the guy running for president as an independent libertarian type. Fucking cuckservatives are just liberal apologists in the end.

fucking lol nevertrumps get streamrolled by trump and yet they completely fuck up Sup Forums?

you guys aren't worthy of trump

Not entirely sure what he meant by that desu

I'm Mormon I voted for Trump. Guess I'm a shill now but seriously we can't let him near our nuclear codes!

Let's not forget that they hold Joe Smith in the same regard as Christ. Fucking blasphemy.

This guy looks like his face is photoshopped onto his head.

Here's another

>meme religon

Mormons wear ceremonial underwear and touch each other

There has to be video or pics of this guy doing weird stuff

Also, anyone have pics of his family? Hobbies? Where does he live?

He already was defeated. Tried to steal votes from Trump but didn't notice that no one likes him.

Gays are bad news, even ones still in the closet like this faggot.

Bump for (You)

I cant wait to watch this cocksucker burn, and he will burn. Youre next, ShareBlue.

CES letter fully debunks the fraud and sham that is the book of mormon.

One of their own vetted Joe Smith and found everything he wrote about was already written in books he had access to.

He's just a common type of antichrist, Joe Smith. Liar, thief and murderer, like his father the devil.

You can't get a piece of paper between what Islam believes and what mormons believe.

Who would teach that man could be god and god could be man? Does Jesus know about this?

I work for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. So I am really getting a kick out of most of these replies. Some of you guys are very good at making it sound like you know what you are talking about. But trust me.... You don't. I think you just want to make yourself sound smart, when in reality you dont know what you are talking about. This is how bad info gets passed around. If you dont know about the topic....Dont make yourself sound like you do. Cuz some people will belive anything they hear.

If this guy hasn't hired a bodyguard, he better find one. Sup Forums has some loose screws hanging about it. Won't be surprised when this dude ends up in a bodybag.

Friendly neighborhood Mormon here, just wanted to let you guys know you're retarded. Oh, and I voted for trump.

As an Evan I'm disgusted that this guy is an Evan. I'll be calling an emergency meeting of the Council of Evan, to have this man's named changed to Steve or something.

Does this mean Sup Forums's impending genocidal slaughter of the Mormons is still on?

Where in the vast American wilderness will we build the extermination camps so we can slaughter them away from the prying eyes of the Jews?

Not just McMuffin,
All these neocons who are working with the deep state to undermine Trump need to be put in the spotlight. That includes (((Kristol))), McCain, Romney...
They're all working overtime to undo any of the uncucking that may have happened in the past year- They started with Milo, and they're certainly going to try to bring down any more vocal Trump supporters they can get dirt on.